Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   who do you work with...? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6352)

agent10304 08-29-2005 06:00 PM

who do you work with...?

these are some peeps i work with...

Dude # 1
collects arrow-heads, lives with parents and is about 38 years old and is still a virgin. spends all of his paychecks at hooters and strip-clubs. collects cologne samples in zip-lock bags so he doesn't have to spend money on a bottle. takes a bath in 3 inches of water and doesn't flush the toliet for a week straight in order to conserve water. uses lanterns instead of lights so save money. stalks women that i work with by sending them flowers, multi-page love letters, follows them around, then get's pissed and sends them hate letters and then sends letters to their parents telling them how awful a person their daughter is for rejecting him.

Dude # 2
long ass hair past shoulders and doesn't wash it and it is always greased back in a pony-tail unless he has it flowing which is once in a blue-moon. smells like complete ass, doesn't wear deodorant or cologne and bathes not too often.
looks like an 80's hair-band reject
met his wife who use to be a stripper while she was dancing. claims he could have given himself a vasectomy, announces that his wife had a venereal infection and didn't think twice about it.
claims no shit, that he beat the shit out of jean claude van dame and steven segal b/c they were hitting on his twin sister and trying to make her go home with them.
claims that he jumped the fence at the zoo and was wrestling with a white tiger and the zoo made him leave/stop b/c they were afraid he would hurt the tiger.
anything that you've done, he's done it twice and better.
i was nice and helped him move a few years back and when i moved his couch, i found pieces of a pizza under it and he was like "oh, that's where those went". also, the nastiest, dirtiest apartment and van i have ever seen.

dude # 3
this is the guy i call The-Gay-Warren-Sapp even though he's married with kids.
basically he is a 6'5" 300 black dude who tries to act all tough but talks about what he watched on the soap-operas earlier that day.
his name is Chris but he pronounces it CHRI-SH the gay way hahaha

there are others but they no longer work here THANK God
i swear this place fucking attracts the rejects of society i'm glad i only have 2 weeks left here

TUCO 08-29-2005 06:05 PM

Re: who do you work with...?

LMAO @ the 38-yr old dude

funny post man

peace

ch-chef 08-29-2005 06:39 PM

mostly alcoholic racists

dude#1 is funny

smo 08-29-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent10304
Dude # 1
collects arrow-heads, lives with parents and is about 38 years old and is still a virgin. spends all of his paychecks at hooters and strip-clubs. collects cologne samples in zip-lock bags so he doesn't have to spend money on a bottle. takes a bath in 3 inches of water and doesn't flush the toliet for a week straight in order to conserve water. uses lanterns instead of lights so save money. stalks women that i work with by sending them flowers, multi-page love letters, follows them around, then get's pissed and sends them hate letters and then sends letters to their parents telling them how awful a person their daughter is for rejecting him.

he must be a very happy dude! tell him, smo wishes him a good luck in his life! if dis shit can be called life...

peace 2 u an dis dude!

Punch 08-29-2005 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent10304
these are some peeps i work with...

Dude # 1

Dude # 2
long ass hair past shoulders and doesn't wash it and it is always greased back in a pony-tail unless he has it flowing which is once in a blue-moon. smells like complete ass, doesn't wear deodorant or cologne and bathes not too often.
looks like an 80's hair-band reject
met his wife who use to be a stripper while she was dancing. claims he could have given himself a vasectomy, announces that his wife had a venereal infection and didn't think twice about it.
claims no shit, that he beat the shit out of jean claude van dame and steven segal b/c they were hitting on his twin sister and trying to make her go home with them.
claims that he jumped the fence at the zoo and was wrestling with a white tiger and the zoo made him leave/stop b/c they were afraid he would hurt the tiger.
anything that you've done, he's done it twice and better.
i was nice and helped him move a few years back and when i moved his couch, i found pieces of a pizza under it and he was like "oh, that's where those went". also, the nastiest, dirtiest apartment and van i have ever seen.

dude # 3
this is the guy i call The-Gay-Warren-Sapp even though he's married with kids.
basically he is a 6'5" 300 black dude who tries to act all tough but talks about what he watched on the soap-operas earlier that day.
his name is Chris but he pronounces it CHRI-SH the gay way hahaha

there are others but they no longer work here THANK God
i swear this place fucking attracts the rejects of society i'm glad i only have 2 weeks left here

where the fuck you work, at a carnival?

agent10304 08-29-2005 07:23 PM

hell no, you would think though wouldn't you?

i work in a hospital in radiology of all places

7ess 08-29-2005 09:58 PM

thanks I needed a laugh & that shit was hilarious

9th Warrior 08-29-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr punch
where the fuck you work, at a carnival?

LMAO
it shure seem like it...but its a hospital for radiology????
funnny shit

agent10304 08-30-2005 12:11 AM

alright, check this out...it continues

temp #1
dude straight made Erkel from Family Matters look like a pimp. He had the inch thick glasses that he would constantly be pushing up with his pointer finger, and 1 eye was way off so when he was looking at you, the other eye would be looking to the left up in the ceiling. he dressed like was Minister Farakahn and this one time i remember he was going through a patient's films and sneezed all over the motherfuckers like it was nothing.
he would tell us that he had a lexus but drove a beat up corolla because he didn't feel it was safe to park in the parking lot. he also said that he had a mansion that cost him like 3 million dollars but he lived in an apartment because there were too many rooms in the mansion. he also said that he was some huge investor but only worked so he had something to do so he became a temp. needless to say, he was let go.

temp #2
Huge fat gay dude name Jay and his initials would spell out JRO so he thought that was so cool because of JLO. anyways, this dude was fucked up in the head and would constantly try and pick me up and make sexual comments towards me and one of my dudes at work. he also was let go. plus he whined and cried like a little bitch all the time.

coworker
this motherfucker takes the cake in my book. he was an undercover furry (you know, the people who dress like animals) and would travel out of state for Star Trek and Star Wars conventions. he would wait in line for the new matrix movies and star wars movies. he had a website where he had pictures of his wife who was pregnant and she'd be 3/4 naked standing there with her pregnant belly and she is ugly as sin. someone wrote something about him in the bathroom stall one day and he took a picture of it, reported it to the managers and tried to get me fired but had no proof i did it. he then called his dad (he is 29 years old) and told him what happened and his dad threatened to come up to my work to kick someone's ass for messing with his son. he was part of the free-masons somehow and tried to get me to join but i passed. he would always walk around and grab guy's asses. closet homosexual. if i'm not mistaken, he would also have get togethers with his friends and they would dress up like different movie characters and have play fights and shit.

coworker
this dude was a complete bitch and worthless, only about him that stands out is that he literally wore Hawaiian shirts every single day b/c his wife told him she liked them on him.

coworker
gay dude who would get down in the middle of the room and act like he was having buttsex and hump the air.

coworker
fat gay dude who would bring in naked pictures of himself sitting on sanddunes.

coworker
preached and preached religion and going to church but it was all a huge ass front.
the story is that she was married and they lived somewhere in Europe for a bit but and her husband was a minister or something and she ended up having an affair and was kicked out of the country and now she tries to make everyone feel sorry for her but is completely worthless and honestly worked on a child skill level.

Mark 08-30-2005 03:09 AM

HAHAHHAHAA This topic is fucking funny :yes: Good shit agent

Untouchable 08-30-2005 06:09 AM

I'm a boss.
A big one.

LadySnowBlood 08-30-2005 08:08 AM

I work with a girl called
Wanda:
Blond hair, big tits, pink panties and cowboy boots

Ming:
Asian chick, small tits, chinese shoes and a schoolgirl outfit

Sabrina:
Latex freak with black hair, red lips and huge tits... Great dancer!

Cassandra:
Shy and tall, big ass tits are small

Mark 08-30-2005 08:22 AM

LSB, that sounds like I want to work over there.

JASPER 08-30-2005 08:34 AM

I work with kids. I don't know their names.

Vaffanculo 08-30-2005 08:45 AM

I don't have to work... I'm rich.