Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   These new Raekwon tracks are the truth u cant hate on this.... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67581)

TGambino 12-03-2008 03:06 AM

These new Raekwon tracks are the truth u cant hate on this....

idk whats up wit that video but this shit is provin that Raekwon can bring a fresh sound in 2009 n make that quality street music we been missin i dunno who made those beats but yo rae stick wit them cats that shit sounds authentic...feels like cuban linx season has returned..

DR. NICK RIVIERA 12-03-2008 03:46 AM

Show me one post that was hateful towards this.

There was none.

Ritter 12-03-2008 03:52 AM

I never hated on Raekwon.

But true words, I'd like to see more Rae songs like this in the near future. Especially since CL2 is coming out in 4 month's time.

corky831 12-03-2008 11:40 AM

ya i want the full version of that first song but willypeecoat has been slackin.......sick track

RagnaroK 12-03-2008 11:47 AM

what is the name of the first track and where is from?

Edgar Erebus 12-03-2008 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGambino (Post 1402557)
quality street music

http://vibesource.files.wordpress.co...esourcemag.jpg

KZA 12-03-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slim T (Post 1402879)

http://promoteforyou.com/images/conc...box/khaled.jpg

TSA 12-03-2008 01:52 PM

^LMAO, i underrated slim T

nobody has a problem with the quality of chef's music, it's his other shit that's fuckin him up

Civilison 12-03-2008 11:39 PM

i remember all you emo crybabies back a year ago saying all this nonsense garbage like "rae is a bitch, rae cant rhyme worth of shit" and now he drops more heat everybody quiet. in the meantime the real ppl maintain more or less the same opinion throughout the years and we know whuts up. raekown is my favorite outta the camp i got to build with him one time in the north west in 06 he's a cool dude he told me hes gonna make OBFCL II into a "movie"... "itz gonn b a movie kid, nahmean?!"...
PEACE

corky831 12-04-2008 02:11 AM

i just hope 2 god it will finally come out in march

Ritter 12-04-2008 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civilison (Post 1403444)
i remember all you emo crybabies back a year ago saying all this nonsense garbage like "rae is a bitch, rae cant rhyme worth of shit" and now he drops more heat everybody quiet. in the meantime the real ppl maintain more or less the same opinion throughout the years and we know whuts up. raekown is my favorite outta the camp i got to build with him one time in the north west in 06 he's a cool dude he told me hes gonna make OBFCL II into a "movie"... "itz gonn b a movie kid, nahmean?!"...
PEACE

So I take it you liked The Lex Diamond Story...

shystar36 12-04-2008 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civilison (Post 1403444)
PEACE

thank you, its funny all this bitching went on. i've probably been bumping wu and have supported wu longer then 90% of these dudes on here and i never cared about the delays. it never bothered me. wu-shit being delayed is normal for us older dudes. we expect it. rae never fell off, lyrically never. even his whack tracks are in blame of the beat. ever since this video dropped i haven't seen many "fuck that fat piece of shit, even if the albums hot i'm not supporting". i knew theyed all shut the fuck up eventually. i hope he makes sales man, i really do. he needs to pick that perfect single and make a powerful ass video that speaks for the idea of the whole album... fuckin children man

Hollow Dartz 12-04-2008 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizzah (Post 1403512)
So I take it you liked The Lex Diamond Story...

Lex Diamond Story was a banger IMO. Raekwon always bought some type of heat to the table and Although I don't think CL2 will be a classic I think it could be the best Wu release since Supreme or Big Doe Rehab. Alot of niggaz were hating on Raekwon but they was bumping 8 Diagrams probably rapping his verses cause he killed everything he was on and he was on most of it. LOL

supreme M 12-04-2008 10:34 AM

rae sounds on point on this, but i feel the beats are too simple nahmean
why does he keep saying vatican? i never listend to the mixtapes are theese mixtape tracks?

Jasperz 12-04-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shystar36 (Post 1403515)
i hope he makes sales man, i really do. he needs to pick that perfect single and make a powerful ass video that speaks for the idea of the whole album...

Well this is basically why it's been delayed so long. He wants to release it in a situation where the label is going to do what needs to be done to make it a hit album. These days, labels will always be up for a new Wu release, because there's a guaranteed sales base, but they won't bother trying to get any more sales than that.