Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   A kid named 'Adolf Hitler Campbell' denied a birthday cake with his name on it? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68540)

check two 12-16-2008 07:58 PM

A kid named 'Adolf Hitler Campbell' denied a birthday cake with his name on it?
 
lol

They also have a kid named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, but they said they aren't racist. lol


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EASTON, PA. The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance. Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the Greenwich ShopRite, but with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting.

"I think people need to take their heads out of the cloud they've been in and start focusing on the future and not on the past," Heath Campbell said Tuesday in an interview conducted in Easton, on the other side of the Delaware River from where the family lives in Hunterdon County, N.J.

"There's a new president and he says it's time for a change; well, then it's time for a change," the 35-year-old continued. "They need to accept a name. A name's a name. The kid isn't going to grow up and do what (Hitler) did."

Deborah Campbell, 25, said she phoned in her order last week to the ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

A store manager at ShopRite referred questions to a corporate spokeswoman who did not immediately return a phone message Tuesday. But spokeswoman Karen Meleta told The Easton Express-Times for Sunday's editions that the store considered Campbell's request inappropriate.

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said. About 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, including several children who were of mixed race, according to Heath Campbell.

"If we're so racist, then why would I have them come into my home?" he asked.

The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name." He sounded surprised by all the controversy the dispute had generated.

Campbell said his ancestors are German and that he has lived his entire life in Hunterdon County. On Tuesday he wore a pair of black boots he said were worn by a German soldier during World War II.

He said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."

Art Vandelay 12-16-2008 08:08 PM

lol. i was just about to post that

check two 12-16-2008 08:08 PM

Easton isn't that far from me. lol

SickT 12-16-2008 08:09 PM

LOL dude has no right to bitch about it. He should have thought about the consequenceses before naming he's child Adolf Hitler. What a dumb fuck.

TAURO 12-16-2008 08:10 PM

This is why america has the best talk shows, because people this stupid and ignorant live there.

Ghost In The 'Lac 12-16-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two (Post 1420457)
lol


"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care......" he said."


"....CUS I STILL NAMED THE LITTLE FUCK AYDOLF HITLER AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOTU THAT HUH??! BOOOM!!! AHAHAHAHAHHA"


I dont get this kid though, of all the people to reincarnate yourself as, youre gonna choose Hitler? Come on Dawg, yous trippin.

Visionz 12-16-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED (Post 1420470)
"....CUS I STILL NAMED THE LITTLE FUCK AYDOLF HITLER AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOTU THAT HUH??! BOOOM!!! AHAHAHAHAHHA"


I dont get this kid though, of all the people to reincarnate yourself as, youre gonna choose Hitler? Come on Dawg, yous trippin.

so its the kids fault? 8O:no:

Ghost In The 'Lac 12-16-2008 08:26 PM

KIDS FAULT

are we all on agreement that is was in fact the kids fault?


I mean, it is HIS name, right?



Right or wrong? Is it or is it not HIS name?


Right?


This discussion is over. Kid should be grounded until he repents.

EAGLE EYE 12-16-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN (Post 1420466)
This is why america has the best talk shows, because people this stupid and ignorant live there.


Im pretty sure your the ignorant one and doesnt understand when

Kayne-like "Pop-art" hits you square in the face.





whatever bottom feader, i have scarves to dry clean.

TAURO 12-16-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle (Post 1420480)
Im pretty sure your the ignorant one and doesnt understand when

Kayne-like "Pop-art" hits you square in the face.





whatever bottom feader, i have scarves to dry clean.

Calm down Gargoyle, I mean't no offense, it's just that america houses some weird ass people thats all.

EAGLE EYE 12-16-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN (Post 1420486)
Calm down Gargoyle, I mean't no offense, it's just that america houses some weird ass people thats all.


whatever, i keep it freemason all dayyyy Snauro

http://images4.lussori.com/Celebriti...yeWest_LRG.jpg

GZAjector 12-16-2008 08:58 PM

campbell is such a black name

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 12-16-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED (Post 1420479)
KIDS FAULT

are we all on agreement that is was in fact the kids fault?


I mean, it is HIS name, right?



Right or wrong? Is it or is it not HIS name?


Right?


This discussion is over. Kid should be grounded until he repents.

hahahahahaha

Somebody should beat that little boy's ass

SKAMPOE 12-16-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickT (Post 1420464)
LOL dude has no right to bitch about it. He should have thought about the consequenceses before naming he's child Adolf Hitler. What a dumb fuck.

just wat i was thinkin lmao
Quote:

Originally Posted by [B
WANG[/B] GARGLER;1420480]Im pretty sure your the ignorant one and doesnt understand when

Kayne-like "Pop-art" hits you square in the face.





whatever bottom feader, i have scarves to dry clean.

hahahahahaha
Quote:

Originally Posted by GZAjector (Post 1420503)
campbell is such a black name

hahahahahha so true

Art Vandelay 12-16-2008 10:05 PM

If there is one thing i can say about living in pennsylvania...

if you don't live in pittsburgh or in philadelphia, you are fucking white trash.

i'm not saying that there isn't white trash in pittsburgh or philly, i'm saying that everyone that lives outside of those cities is definitely white trash.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one