Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Where are they now? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=692)

Definitive X 06-14-2005 08:15 PM

Where are they now?

I was just wondering about the following people:

MSRZARECTAH
Escobar_Incorporated
martyr
Psykosus
mc_kinetik

does any1 know where they went to?

Peace.

wu gambino 06-14-2005 08:30 PM

Re: Where are they now?

The only one I know about is Esco. He got a new job which required him to move. And on the Methical.com forum, he told everyone about it, and said he probably wouldnt be on online forums for a long time if ever.

LadyRectah 06-14-2005 08:31 PM

Im here why u missed me?? I forgot my password for the other account so I opened this one up.. Peace

LadyRectah 06-14-2005 08:51 PM

Yes its me.. whats up!! How are u doing.. U know what I need to get my old shit back.... let me try something brb

Prolifical ENG 06-14-2005 08:54 PM

MSRZARECTAH - posts here under a different name

Escobar_Incorporated - got a very good job offering in Washington...said farewell on methical.

martyr - you might see him on other boards....maybe a Canibus one

Psykosus - he floats around looking for lyrical and poetic talent on message boards....he might come by again sometime perhaps.

mc_kinetik - dont know...didnt he get banned for something stupid?

LadyRectah 06-14-2005 08:54 PM

Well I cant get my password reset so Ill see on Thursday if I can get my old shit back.. Hi to those that missed me.. hit me on aim.... msrzarectah/.... I always got that shit on..... sk fools ..lol

Prolifical ENG 06-14-2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyRectah
Well I cant get my password reset so Ill see on Thursday if I can get my old shit back.. Hi to those that missed me.. hit me on aim.... msrzarectah/.... I always got that shit on..... sk fools ..lol

if you have trouble getting the e-mail recovery to your inbox....temperarily put your junk mail filter on the lowest setting...that is the problem most of the time.

LadyRectah 06-14-2005 09:01 PM

Well Nah Thing Is I Dont Remember Which Email I Used.. I Have So Many.. Dont Worry Not A Big Deal.. Its Cool..as Long As The Word Is That I Was Msrzarectah At One Point Of Time Lol.. Thanks Thou.. Ill Let U Know Thursday

Prolifical ENG 06-14-2005 09:02 PM

hey, I just googled down on PSY.....he still has that message board....go here

edit: I changed my mind...I got respect for PSY, and he may not want me posting his message board URL here....if you want it, PM me

peace.

Sicka than aidZ 06-14-2005 09:23 PM

where starks5151?

Tage 06-14-2005 09:26 PM

where's kamikaze... not the one from methical... he hooked me up with all the warcloud i ever knew from here.

Sicka than aidZ 06-14-2005 09:37 PM

i see kamikazie on chamber musik now an again

Hidden Chamber 06-14-2005 09:59 PM

Yo MsRza I'm legal now

LadyRectah 06-16-2005 11:22 PM

lol!!~ word!! whats up everyone!! how are we doing

PsYkOsUs 07-01-2005 01:40 AM

Peace to everbody who was askin' about me, i'm always amazed by the amount of people who remember me, since i come around so infrequently, LOL... but believe it, or not, i found my way back here... i happened by the new killah priest site, and accidentally clicked on this link... LOL... thanks for the interest...

PEACE

PSY