Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   twisted elements (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6957)

brahma 09-06-2005 10:15 AM

twisted elements
 
---

brahma 09-06-2005 10:32 AM

Re: twisted elements
 
PLUS ya gotta bring the poll fucntion back, cause people need to have the right to choose.
look... wu chamber is in "5elements" (thatīs a lie cause thereīs 10plus categories in within)

wu chamber next to sports, computer games, movies... thatīs why wu is non better recently. wu gots to be in one categorie with GENERAL CHAT cause we got something to say on this planet and the wu members areīgeneralsī... we need HIPHOP CHAMBER cause thatīs what the world is in need for HIPHOP . the best music you can find on this earth. beside that HIP and HOP is like yin and yang like 69 ... up and dow, pleasure and pain, hip and hop... knahmean... we need introduction chamber cause we wnat to know who each other is... and we need THE LEDGE in the five elements, cause god and stuff like that must be the most important thang for every soul! cause thatīs only thang that last FOREVER ask the wu! thatīs that. thatīs why its gotta be like that. i suggest you change it. i mean.. who cares where the forums are at anyways... god does. yaīll love god donīt you? i donīt care how its placed..i only want to get at rae to give him the whole story, but i donīt even need to go there, knamean.. iīm just doing my thang poppin the knowledge god wants me to drop. peace

brahma 09-06-2005 10:39 AM

Re: twisted elements
 
fire water air earth and ether
you donīt know what ether is? therīs Love in it. god comunicate through the ether. ether canīt be seen, cause itīs like, spiritual energy. music comin through the ether... god is music. w/e yaīll feeing like wu inside, me too... i know people who feelin like rammstein and stuff like that... hm... they feel that ether inside? i see on which spiritual level they are.. but yaīll in here.. we basicially the same level

brahma 09-06-2005 11:30 AM

Re: twisted elements
 
like this
1.wu chamber - air (cause they bees flyin thorugh the air)
2.hiphop chamber - earth (cause of that yin yang stuff i explained ^avove)
3.general - fire (cause we in the material dirt - the ordinary... everything except god is general talk, but it gots to ge there, cause without the general, the demonish side, theré sno need for the ether section)
4.introduction chamber - water (cause we all like fishies in the ocean of life)
5.know the ledge - ether (something non material, we canīt touch or canīt be seen usually)

Big Bad Man 09-06-2005 01:19 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
Hahaha, dudes on a roll man.

Prince Rai 09-06-2005 01:35 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brahma
like this
1.wu chamber - air (cause they bees flyin thorugh the air)
2.hiphop chamber - earth (cause of that yin yang stuff i explained ^avove)
3.general - fire (cause we in the material dirt - the ordinary... everything except god is general talk, but it gots to ge there, cause without the general, the demonish side, theré sno need for the ether section)
4.introduction chamber - water (cause we all like fishies in the ocean of life)
5.know the ledge - ether (something non material, we canīt touch or canīt be seen usually)

i agree with you brahma... those were the highs of the corp..

we once argued over sumin lol.. but i guess this section of the corp can bring us closer to where we see the road of wisdom nahmean?

peace n blessings

lets keep this place all good n all

froth 09-06-2005 02:09 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
ha did this guy used to be "Loop" that was always talking about the hidden messages in Raekwon's songs? Shit was classic

froth 09-06-2005 02:11 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
ha yeah it is LOOP! Tell me the Lex Diamond stuff again

Prince Rai 09-06-2005 02:13 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by froth
ha did this guy used to be "Loop" that was always talking about the hidden messages in Raekwon's songs? Shit was classic

haha ya he da one.. dats why i had probz with him.. but he got knowledge so lol.. lets see

froth 09-06-2005 02:15 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
Ha he's hilarious, he used to send me pms talking about how desperate he was to get in touch with Rae bc he understood secret messages in his music. It was one of the funniest things on here

Big Bad Man 09-06-2005 02:25 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by froth
Ha he's hilarious, he used to send me pms talking about how desperate he was to get in touch with Rae bc he understood secret messages in his music. It was one of the funniest things on here

LMFAO.

Prince Rai 09-06-2005 02:30 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
lolz 4 sureee

brahma 09-06-2005 03:57 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
i remember "froth" .. haha.. and " prince rai" look.. "froth" like `frozen` like raekwonīs label/ weapons ice water.... no words about "prince rea" itīs obvious. hi folks. nice to see people remember...

for that forums talk ^ i can add something . there cán be a subforum "wu tang videos" to the "wu chamber" and "rap videos" to the "hip hop section" and even "music videos" (other music genres) to the "general talk". also a subforum for "lyrics interpretation can take place in the "wu chamber" . ehm.. for real. this looking like i try to be a webmaster or wanna take over a building but its not qute like that. i donīt care about a board in any ways- i come here to spread my latest knowledge. do what you think is right. i donīt care!
lex diamond
i donīt post the whole plot again. if anyone cares about me talking the truth or not. listen to the vatican mixtape . rae kinda summed it all up on there. just recognise one thang before you listen to him. he got a personal connection to god and through this connection, he got a connection to me too, cause iīm that man standing the closest to god, cause i live that everyday. you know. virtue - god conciousness. rae know about me. he callin god and while he do that, he callin on me in his lyrics - when he says "son" "don" "captain" or "pa" ... yeah yeah yeah... only rae can tell if its true...
he sayin cubanlink2 gon be "a movie" when he comes out and "now i go for self and glory him" and "watch me take the globe when i get on" haha... without me. he canīt - and thatīs why he gotta come to me, after he heard about me , through he internet and shit. he still waitin for one of my brovas to tell him, but i canīt find this love... sad shit- i donīt care :-)

brahma 09-06-2005 04:03 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
oh BIG BAD MAN i remember you too lol big and bad... thatīs chefīs wannabe image. i heard he not even that big anymore recently...loosing weight - getting shitz out his mouth like eatin backwards... he donīt spit he puke rhymes out lately

yofroth.. you got the vatican ? if not i can hook you up via aim or yahoo or icq..
itīs 05 - i got dsl now! *WOW*

Big Bad Man 09-06-2005 04:36 PM

Re: twisted elements
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brahma
oh BIG BAD MAN i remember you too lol big and bad... thatīs chefīs wannabe image. i heard he not even that big anymore recently...loosing weight - getting shitz out his mouth like eatin backwards... he donīt spit he puke rhymes out lately

yofroth.. you got the vatican ? if not i can hook you up via aim or yahoo or icq..
itīs 05 - i got dsl now! *WOW*

If Rae wants to lose weight he can hit me up anytime for some help, would cost him a copy of ob4cl2 though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright Đ2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one