Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   For all of you who have a GF, you are all suckers!!! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70399)

MAYOR QUIMBY 01-19-2009 02:19 PM

For all of you who have a GF, you are all suckers!!!

Let's be honest, all we want is for these bitches to suck our dicks and take it up the ass like a good whore. Am i right fellas?!

But noo, all girls want is for YOU to listen to THEIR problems while they talk about how their day went and all the drama they go through, blah blah,,, STFU!!!

So next time you get attracted to a female, remember not to try to become their BF, instead just become their fuck buddy. Just pump 'em and dump 'em!!!

TSA 01-19-2009 02:19 PM

^lonely.

HANZO 01-19-2009 02:24 PM

you really have problems communicating with women dnt you??

MAYOR QUIMBY 01-19-2009 02:26 PM

NO! that's not my point.

My point is the only reason a guy gets into a relationship is to have sex. But then he has to listen to her whining, and talking her head off for the rest of the time. Then he has to take her places, spend money on her, introduce her to your friends. The guy becomes a sucker. Plain and simple!

Paranoid 01-19-2009 02:27 PM

Emperorles = Colossal Failure

Senator C. Palantine 01-19-2009 02:28 PM

Faggit.

Just get in a relationship with a good woman, instead a 16yr old bitch.

TSA 01-19-2009 02:29 PM

i personally dont just want a girl that will suck my dick cause after you bust that fatal nut who cares, and i don't want a girl that will take it in that ass cause my dick isn't a pinky and would never fit unless she constantly getins blown out dayly by several 6 inch diameter dicks.

i im looking for a quality girl with no emotional baggage self esteem issues or hopelessness in life, and is superbly good looking.

stare social degenerate pussy is cool but overrated and pointless and brings drama too, only its pointless and from a girl you really don't wanna hear anything from but wanna still have sex with you so have to act like you care enough to fight back and throw your dignity in the gutter cause your fighting with a bitch you skeet on and not in.

TSA 01-19-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emperorles (Post 1457945)
NO! that's not my point.

My point is the only reason a guy gets into a relationship is to have sex. But then he has to listen to her whining, and talking her head off for the rest of the time. Then he has to take her places, spend money on her, introduce her to your friends. The guy becomes a sucker. Plain and simple!

You say these things, but it's clear to everyone your a sucka for love and when given the chance pamper whores with no education with you affection and money, pusseh.

YOU become a sucker, a good share of us would want a quality women.

pusseh.

MAYOR QUIMBY 01-19-2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin (Post 1457949)
i im looking for a quality girl with no emotional baggage, self esteem issues or hopelessness in life

Quit living in a dream homie.

TSA 01-19-2009 02:44 PM

^alone.

MAYOR QUIMBY 01-19-2009 02:47 PM

^ YES! I am alone but i am not lonely. And it feels GREAT not having to wine and dine a bitch.

When i get a bitch now i am up-front about everything. You'd be amazed how many bitches are just DTF.

Mumm Ra 01-19-2009 02:57 PM

why dont you step your game up and buy a sex doll that wont talk back to you at all and stay holed up in your basement 24/7
gay

Huggasaurus Sex 01-19-2009 03:28 PM

emperorles is one of the best

MAYOR QUIMBY 01-19-2009 03:33 PM

^I will give you a firm e-handshake.

11th Chamber 01-19-2009 03:55 PM

He called us suckers..

ahahahahahaha