Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How soon do you think it takes Barrack Obama to fuck Michelle in the white house? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70439)

Art Vandelay 01-20-2009 04:59 PM

How soon do you think it takes Barrack Obama to fuck Michelle in the white house?

i was thinking about this today because you know how when you first move in to a new house with a chick and you try to fuck in every room as soon as possible? do you think barrack and michelle will christen the white house the first night?

do you think michelle gives barrack a blow job as congratulations for him being president, or does she fit the stereortype for black chicks and not give head?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis 01-20-2009 05:01 PM

Shit He Proboly Did That During His Coffee Visit

DR. NICK RIVIERA 01-20-2009 05:01 PM

I think Michelle is a natural giver.

JerseyIronman 01-20-2009 05:46 PM

I think no fucking this night, his schedule is taking him into 3am attending an inaugural ball. He also has to get up early tomorrow for his 1st defense briefing in the White House.

Probably tomorrow night.

DrunkenMasta303 01-20-2009 06:08 PM

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/p...zIIwzirWQttf_Q

Ghost In The 'Lac 01-20-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Vandelay (Post 1459204)
i was thinking about this today because you know how when you first move in to a new house with a chick and you try to fuck in every room as soon as possible? do you think barrack and michelle will christen the white house the first night?

do you think michelle gives barrack a blow job as congratulations for him being president, or does she fit the stereortype for black chicks and not give head?

wow.

is art still trying to make threads in 09?

is that allowed now Obama is pres?

Do we still have to put up with his unfunnyness, in 09?

Obama anyone?

Art Vandelay 01-20-2009 06:15 PM

ghostlaced, why are you following me around my threads with bitter comments?

hectis 01-20-2009 06:29 PM

I say he did it as soon as they got in, you could tell it was on his mind that is why in the beginning of his inauguration he was messing up, he was thinking "man hurry the fuck up I want some dame presidential head"

check two 01-20-2009 08:05 PM

That stereotype doesn't hold true about the black girls not giving head. Well at least not for me.

Art Vandelay 01-20-2009 08:10 PM

it has for me.

although i can't get white girls to give me head either. lmao. beat you faggots to the punchline

check two 01-20-2009 08:19 PM

I think that most girls give head. And if the girl doesn't, don't talk to her again.

Art Vandelay 01-20-2009 08:23 PM

even if they did give head, i wasn't going to talk to them again either. they were bar trash... ok, maybe the second one i would.

check two 01-20-2009 08:39 PM

lol, On a side note, like I said before, fat girls should be required to give head. That's about all they are good for sexually. Well, non sexually too.

11th Chamber 01-20-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED (Post 1459254)
is that allowed now Obama is pres?

He now runs the most powerful country in the world. Who's really gonna tell him what he can and cant do?

And I say either he ready smashed in the white house, or he will tomarrow nite.

He'll be too tired after all the shit he gotta do tonite

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two (Post 1459374)
That stereotype doesn't hold true about the black girls not giving head. Well at least not for me.

Iv hooked up with 3 black girls and 2 of them gave me head, so I guess not

They're accually more aggresive when they do it than most white girls too iv noticed

TSA 01-20-2009 11:51 PM

hmmm, probably tonight, sure he's busy but so, they've been dancing all night so he'll atleast pop wood twice and contemplate it.

this increases the chances of atleast trying.

i dont think she gives head though, THOUGH his increased godliness with pave the way.

final predictions: He'll try, she'll be tired, he'll pull his first presidential jack off, then the next night he'll smash.