Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tell me how you feel. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70667)

Olive Oil Goombah 01-24-2009 08:24 PM

Tell me how you feel.

.....anything. Could be about me, yourself, your pet. I'm here, and i'll listen...even if you fuck pumpkins.

Ninja 01-24-2009 08:32 PM

Feel Buzzin' :D EVerything is gooood!!!!

hectis 01-24-2009 08:36 PM

like my sugar is through the roof

GZAjector 01-24-2009 08:38 PM

today's my wedding anniversary.

me and my wife "together" "we" "decided" since we are poor, we would make each other "crafts" instead of buying gifts.

i spent 2 hours on youtube watching videos on how to fold an origami frog. i made 2. i used green paper. they hop.

she's violently ill and pregnant, so she just used a printer she just bought to print out a flower which she wrote i love you on.

SO BASICALLY I FEEL GREAT. IT'S GREAT TO BE POOR. I WONDER IF THE BABY WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME. I WONDER WHERE THE WORLD IS HEADED AND HOW I CAN PROTECT A CHILD. I WONDER WHERE I WILL FIND ANOTHER 50 CENTS TO ADD TO THE 1.75 I HAVE SAVED AND SCROUNGED ALL WEEK TO BUY A 40 OUNCE. FUCK ME WITH A PUMPKIN & call me a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance :)

why are you here to listen tooch? do you give a shit? looking for weaknesses? i knew it.

L~>1<~NKS 01-24-2009 08:43 PM

im about to twig

blaze up

chat with a hawt colombian mujer troncona... for a while

and watch Righteous Kill

im feelin lit shun

Olive Oil Goombah 01-24-2009 08:43 PM

Well ninja is drunk, hectis needs a penicillin shot and my boy Jector is too cheap to buy the wife something nice for their anniversary.

I care, i've always cared...and thats why im here.

Olive Oil Goombah 01-24-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L1NKS (Post 1463586)
im about to twig

blaze up

chat with a hawt colombian troncona de mujer for a while

and watch Righteous Kill

i wanna see that...tell me how it is.

hectis 01-24-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickyTooch (Post 1463587)
, hectis needs a penicillin shot .

I need metformin; this is a pill form of insulin, but I ran out

Ninja 01-24-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickyTooch (Post 1463587)
Well ninja is drunk, hectis needs a penicillin shot and my boy Jector is too cheap to buy the wife something nice for their anniversary.

I care, i've always cared...and thats why im here.

Not drunk!! HIGH nicca!!! dont drink :D

Olive Oil Goombah 01-24-2009 08:52 PM

i see...im rather euphoric from this vicadin. I sometimes drink a few beers too, but i research what that does to your liver online and i refuse to partake in the mixing of the two anymore.

Its basically telling your liver to stop metabolysing and continue metabolysing at the same time, creating confusion.

I don't need that going on in my liver...thats how i feel about that.

GZAjector 01-24-2009 08:52 PM

that had me el oh http://www.connectmidmichigan.com/up...Ellen_Logo.jpg

I'M NOT TOO CHEAP

every single cent i make is used on food, clothing, shelter for my wife and kids. she ain't even got no job. but what you said is funny, because it's true, i am too cheap to get her anything. we've been banking on our income tax refund to bring us back to life since summer.

and i feel guilty because i save up for a 40 so i can catch a buzz on the weekend instead of buying her what? what can i buy with 2.25 besides a 40 of beast?

if she wants something, she gets it herself. i ain't got time to deal with that shit, i'm busying posting on here, writing shitty rhymes and making shitty beats. wife and kids are always gaming and shit. i don't know, fuck it, i guess i'll just go with a 22 oz instead of a 40. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

11th Chamber 01-24-2009 08:53 PM

wanting to get up and go drinking

Jus REALLY dont feel like moving or getting dressed, etc.

Olive Oil Goombah 01-24-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 11th Chamber (Post 1463601)
wanting to get up and go drinking

Jus REALLY dont feel like moving or getting dressed, etc.

haha...its fucking cold man. I didnt want to get in my car to drive tot he gas station for my arnold palmer half and half and a snickers, but i willed myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GZAjector (Post 1463600)
that had me el oh http://www.connectmidmichigan.com/up...Ellen_Logo.jpg

I'M NOT TOO CHEAP

every single cent i make is used on food, clothing, shelter for my wife and kids. she ain't even got no job. but what you said is funny, because it's true, i am too cheap to get her anything. we've been banking on our income tax refund to bring us back to life since summer.

and i feel guilty because i save up for a 40 so i can catch a buzz on the weekend instead of buying her what? what can i buy with 2.25 besides a 40 of beast?

if she wants something, she gets it herself. i ain't got time to deal with that shit, i'm busying posting on here, writing shitty rhymes and making shitty beats. wife and kids are always gaming and shit. i don't know, fuck it, i guess i'll just go with a 22 oz instead of a 40. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

anytime..

HANZO 01-24-2009 08:58 PM

should i go to sleep now as its 3am.

Olive Oil Goombah 01-24-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAN (Post 1463609)
should i go to sleep now as its 3am.

not unless your tired. Its sunday tommorrow.