Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Court Wednesday (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70937)

TheBoarzHeadBoy 01-29-2009 05:05 PM

Court Wednesday

Any advice? Rofl, a white kid asking alleged black people advice on how to get minimum punishment... how ironic. Obviously looking semi innocent like it was a lack in judgment rather than a reflection of my character.

I'm only looking at probation and fines and stuff not jail time but any tips from all you street street niggers.

11th Chamber 01-29-2009 05:07 PM

if your white, and live in fucking NEW HAMPSHIRE, dont say street niggers

Professor Poopsnagle 01-29-2009 05:09 PM

Blame it on a black person.

TheBoarzHeadBoy 01-29-2009 05:51 PM

HAHAHAHA that's good 11th chamber that's good.

I've always been of the opinion that only whites should be able to use it. Its "our" word. We dun thought of it. :) But I'd never use it in a serious manner. I say cunt a lot, and I have a penis, so its not really any different.

Can't blame it on a black person got caught in the act. lol

Never shop lift alcohol unless your willing to fight the security, that's my new motto.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 01-29-2009 06:16 PM

There is no court in New Hampshire. They have "town hall meetings" and you will probably be sentenced to a painless but firm spanking from Daddy and Mumsy and 1 week of early bedtimes immediately after dinner with no fig pudding for dessert.

New Hampshire makes real gangstas from Connecticut look soft. We are New England's badboy's, right skampoe?

We be runnin shit and eatin niggas brunches.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 01-29-2009 06:18 PM

HOwever, Boars Head does make fine cajun turkey, which I enjoy on wheat bread or a bagel, with a sharp cheddar, and depending on the mood, either grey pupon spicey brown mustard or Boar's Head's own horseradish sauce.

TheBoarzHeadBoy 01-29-2009 08:22 PM

THATS NOT WHAT IT MEANS

The Great Boarz head is a jutting spar of land into the sea in my town. (I just like the name cause it sounds bad ass)

I won't deny the awesomeness of Boarz head meat but you have to educate yourselves of geography of irrelevant places.

I don't claim to be gangster I'm as white as a polar bear. My sig involves brooks brothers. That's the brand presidents wear. I wear polos on a regular basis and have a admiration/ cult worship of jack johnson.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 01-29-2009 08:26 PM

I also like the Extra-rare Londonport Roast Beef.

I think Jack Johnson is a fag.

But I also frequently wear polo shirts/golf-style shirts, although I do not play polo or golf..

What are your thoughts on sweaters?

I enjoy them for casual winter/fall situations.

I enjoy Polos and Izods, amongst others.

GZAjector 01-29-2009 08:35 PM

i heard boars head kill more than nuclear warhead.

SHRAP 01-29-2009 08:36 PM

this guy cant be for real