Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   England is fucking PATHETIC when it snows (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71198)

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-03-2009 12:58 PM

England is fucking PATHETIC when it snows

fuck this stupid ass stupid fucking country the whole fucking place shuts down when we just get a tiny bit of snow they cant fuckign handle it like queers

we just a phone call from the leeisure centre saying all football has been cancelled on the off chance IT MIGHT SNOW. Keep in mind it hasnt been snowing where i live all day, there is NO SIGN of any snow anywhere, there was a bit of snow yesterday but today and tonight weve got a CLEAR sky im looking at all the stars right now theres not a fuckign chance of snow

but they cancellled all outdoor sports tonight. even though there is no sign of snow anywhere in the whole place.

first of all, since when was it not allowed to play football in the snow?

second of all, ITS NOT FUCKING SNOWING, AND IS NOT GOING TO FUCKING SNOW.

This country is so pathetic they will cancel shit just in CASE it snows, IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO BE FUCKING SNOWING!!!!

swizz-chef 02-03-2009 01:24 PM

same here...

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-03-2009 01:29 PM

nononono

its different for you, youre in a country used to snow, nothing stops over there because of snow, you just get on with it right?

over here everything stops just IN CASE of snow sometimes.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 02-03-2009 01:30 PM

I thought it snowed frequently in switzerland.

cutn' heads 02-03-2009 01:32 PM

so the governmant can cancel soccer games? that's fucked up... no wonder the pilgrims left...

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-03-2009 01:35 PM

i phoned up the courts and had a rant at the women LOL she said the decision was made int he morning and they cant change it now in case other people get mad we let you play on the courts. i said maybe before you cancel things you should look at you know, forecasts and stuff? Or maybe take a look at the sky, and notice that there isnt even any clouds up there? didnt any of this affect your desicion? i mean what the hell are they so worried about anyway?

Tage 02-03-2009 01:40 PM

the snow in england is pathetic anyway...we dont have snow, we have muddy sludgey shit

-The A to the Z- 02-03-2009 01:46 PM

Oh but the snow yesterday was a glorious frozen blanket of joy.

And the flipping country goes crazy when it snows - they just dunno what to do!

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-03-2009 01:49 PM

they overreact and cancel all public services is what they do. its beaurcratic madness or something.

humans really are becoming more and more helpless organisms the more we live in this type of society.

we are all being controlled.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 02-03-2009 01:56 PM

do they have subway restaurants in england?

HANZO 02-03-2009 02:09 PM

my university has been shut for 2 days. also the London metro was fucked up yesterday. nothing will work properly for at least a week.

diggy 02-03-2009 02:34 PM

I heard about this. This is bad.

swizz-chef 02-03-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED (Post 1474147)
nononono

its different for you, youre in a country used to snow, nothing stops over there because of snow, you just get on with it right?

over here everything stops just IN CASE of snow sometimes.

naah..i live in a city where it usually doesn't snow..maybe one or two times a winter...
whole fucking public transport gets fucked up when it snows hard

and well, for the football, we got winter break :p so i dunno if they would not play only because of snow..

ilzPotent 02-03-2009 04:10 PM

Another reason America is the shit - We play football in any weather. Pansies. lol

I'm joking. A little bit.....

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-03-2009 05:20 PM

Yes LLColdD, we have Subways lol

I like meatball marinara, or italian BMT. But i usually try to avoid subways as they have no goodness whatsoever as far as i can tell, im usually hungry again about an hour later