Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digital Underground (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   NES/SNES Classic's (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7139)

SurreaL 09-08-2005 12:27 PM

NES/SNES Classic's

Alright.... Here we go, top 10 for the NES on my list

NES

Master Blaster
River City Ransom
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Legend Of Zelda
Robocop
Super C (Contra)
TMNT 2 - The Arcade Game
Rambo
Bart Vs The Space Mutant's
Iron Tank

fuck there's so many, those I played waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day

SNES

The Legend Of Zelda
Contra 3
Super Mario World
MegaMan X
Super Metriod
Donkey Kong Country
Mariokart
Super Street Fighter
Mario Allstars
Final Fantasy 2

FUCK!!!!, soooo many to choose from, me and my girl have a huge collection of snes game's, just cause there way more fun then any new system game line that's out, well, that's our oppionion, what's your fav's for these 2 systems?

*Grande* 09-08-2005 01:23 PM

Re: NES/SNES Classic's

my nes are:

faxanadu
mario 2
kid icarus
battletoads

snes:
yoshi's island
rock and roll racing

i play more nes/snes than xbox, maybe the xbox360 will be better

Bedlam 09-08-2005 03:25 PM

NES: MARIO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNES: Secret of Mana, TMNT: Turtles in Time

WU-KILLAH 09-08-2005 04:19 PM

Snes : Zelda of course and Flashback (that's shit is one of the best game Ive ever played in my life: just download it if you haven't played it)

WARPATH 09-08-2005 04:41 PM

River City Ransom- Yo that shit was straight GANGSTA- fuck yeah that shit's classic man

rolling through the city taking on every single gang like on some "Warriors" type shit- just to save some stink bitch- Alex and Ryan were da shit

SurreaL 09-08-2005 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charging_Soldier
River City Ransom- Yo that shit was straight GANGSTA- fuck yeah that shit's classic man

rolling through the city taking on every single gang like on some "Warriors" type shit- just to save some stink bitch- Alex and Ryan were da shit

Yeah, the dragon punch and kick were crazy, and how you could chuck tire's and you're wepon's was awsome, but half the time they would bounce off the wall and hit me and my guy would make a funny face.

TUCO 09-08-2005 04:47 PM

NIGGUH!!!!
http://www.estarland.com/images/prod...3828/15545.jpg

peace

SurreaL 09-08-2005 04:53 PM

Tuc, I seen you on XBL today, sent me a invite but I was playing, the fuck you go?

TUCO 09-08-2005 04:59 PM

lol
i left cause no one was available
u still on???

peace

WARPATH 09-08-2005 05:06 PM

DA NOID!

fuck yeah that was some dope shit- when you get to the pizza eating contest at the end of the stages

WARPATH 09-08-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
Snes : Zelda of course and Flashback (that's shit is one of the best game Ive ever played in my life: just download it if you haven't played it)

Zelda I could flip that in a three hour sitting withou die-ing or continue-ing- dope game fucking classic of the classics- I started playing that shit when I was like 5yrs. old flipped it by the time i was 7yrs. and mastered it when I was 12yrs.

Flashback- yeah I flipped that game to I'm sure of it- remind me what it's about?

SurreaL 09-08-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
lol
i left cause no one was available
u still on???

peace

nah, my girl's home now, maybe in abit.

SurreaL 09-08-2005 05:13 PM

in the orignal Zelda for nes, if you put you're name as Zelda or link I think, you play pretty much a new game, all the stage's are fliped around and stuff.

SurreaL 09-08-2005 05:38 PM

yeah i have Mario RPG, the game's sick, like final fantasy, but mario, play paper mario for N64, that's ill too.

wu gambino 09-08-2005 05:39 PM

Super Mario 3 was the best!! Shit had me busy for Months. I have that emulated on my computer and sometimes still play it!!!