Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   You thought i was a failure..actually...(Official GAVIN explainations thread) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71415)

TSA 02-07-2009 01:12 AM

You thought i was a failure..actually...(Official GAVIN explainations thread)

this is the hot spot to bundle up all his explainations to his failed life and insanity.

i'll drop bangers in a few. mods sticky this, its about to get grizzly.

TSA 02-07-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STYLE (Post 1478643)
this thread was a response to cool dan's "true hollywood story" about my life.

these crackers got me fucked up. muhfukkas wanna believe everything that comes out of tissas mouth.

sheeeeit

crackers stay with they lips puckered wishing that i slap my dick on em.

watch when i drop the "eat your words cuz you used to be my girl" thread.

i got all my haters quoted lol'n, ass kissin, reppin me and praisin the God

it all boils down to cats jealous and mad over internet props.
mad cuz i maxed rep,
mad cuz i made vat in 4 months,
mad cuz i was makin ill sigs,
mad cuz my allah stock was thru the roof,
mad cuz i had gen chat poppin with the games and fun threads,

and thats fucking pathetic. thatts another reason i deleted my account.
it aint that serious. fuck a rep bar and a post count.

i mean how does me being here affect your life to the point that you literally are angry? hahahahah

when you constantly got a nigga name in you mouth you tellin me that i am affecting your life. look at the amount of posts dedicated to trying to insult me. for what? cause i left wucorp and came back? hehe cuz before i left the same fags was down.
did i hurt your feelings when i left?
did you feel betrayed when i joined the corpse?
did you beat your dick with your salty tears while reading my old poists?

niggas like tauro don't give a fuck. no how i know? he hasn't dsaid shit to me about me or near me. thats how you show a miuhfukka you don't give a shit.

like fermi. fermi can post a thread and NOBODY will respond. if you really wanted to "get at me" you woulda done that.

so here since yall begged and begged....

+unzips+

you can line up and get tto suckin..
one at a time please and look me in the eye while you do it.

bitchh ass faggots

http://www.pregnancyoutreach.org/Ima...%20shaving.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz 02-07-2009 01:33 AM

That style post has me convinced.

I was wrong.

Uncle Steezo 02-07-2009 01:33 AM

whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.

true story real life.

now you can try to make up some fabrications about:
*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend.....

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

when i log off i'm good looking Gavin the entrepreneur.
when you log off you're ugly funky armed virgin Derrick the token.

true story, real life.

what happens when you get to be my age and all your greatest memories are wucorp related? my memories of being in my 20s was all about partying college fucking alot of women.

yours will be about how you ruled general chat and sonned so many people with grizzly threads on a frifday night.

20 yrs old and still in HIGH SCHOOL

TSA 02-07-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STYLE (Post 1478694)
whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.

true story real life.

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

true story, real life.

what happens when you get to be my age and all your greatest memories are wucorp related? my memories of being in my 20s was all about partying college fucking alot of women.

yours will be about how you ruled general chat and sonned so many people with grizzly threads on a frifday night.

http://www.tvrcc-hants.co.uk/images/...llery/wino.jpg

check two 02-07-2009 01:36 AM

http://a.getbackimages.com/uri/w514_.../4/4054316.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz 02-07-2009 01:36 AM

woah

diggy 02-07-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

LOL

Longbongcilvaringz 02-07-2009 01:38 AM

Quote:

true story real life.

true story, real life.

Contradictions and Impressive parts highlighted.

TSA 02-07-2009 01:55 AM

http://bp1.blogger.com/_NLcC3GB3wdo/...-linea-y-2.jpg
UNBANNED.

DJMethods 02-07-2009 02:31 AM

Ugh, his posts are so depressing.

Huggasaurus Sex 02-07-2009 04:02 AM

Quote:

true story real life.

true story, real life.

how did assnose get style to actually turn this into an official gavin explanations thread?

all style had to do was... not explain anything

i mean, how did he do it?

SHRAP 02-07-2009 07:20 AM

man just shut the fuck up style, noone gives a fuck about u or your movie pussy

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/ma...---glitter.jpg

the more 3 page threads u make "explaining" your life to these people who are supposedly so far beneath u, the more faggoty of a hypocrite u make yourself look like

with all this big shot shit u got goin on u must not have a lot of time on your hands. its fuckin sad to think that u probably spend more time talkin to TSA than u do talkin to your own lil man. tsa is not your son, in fact hes more likely to be your daddy, so get the fuck off the internet before a mothafucka beats your ass with a worlds greatest dad belt buckle

http://www.buckleshop.com/images/ba189e.jpg

beautifulrock 02-07-2009 07:30 AM

Style don't know shit about baseball, I bet all his boy's friends are calling him Bills Buckner as we speak.

The Hound 02-07-2009 07:35 AM

in all seriousness style, i'm going to ask you a question and i'd prefer it if you just answered it instead of going off on a tangent and posting 20 different random pictures and typing my name under each one

okay

QUESTION: if you are a so successful and are bankrolling employees, how is it you find so much time to spend farting around on wu corp and making a shit load of banners and photoshops and movies etc... like, i know people who are in business for themselves and have a few employees (a handful would be accurate) and they barely find the time to have a 30 minute lunch break each day and are up and about from dawn until nightfall ... yet you seem to be able to devote a ridiculous amount of time towards this website and all the joyful bullshit that comes with it ... when you also factor in your real life responsibilities, well there's only 24 hours in a day ...

so yeah, please answer this sensibly and if you can't answer it without going on a random rant about how i'm something or other then please ignore it