Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   All Natural Dissing Ghostface and The Story Behind It (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71603)

VEGATHACHOSEN 02-10-2009 06:42 AM

All Natural Dissing Ghostface and The Story Behind It

Well you younger guys may not remember this but basically Ghost dissed All Natrual on 4th Chamber on subliminal shit and All Natural came back with a track shitting on Ghost the track is dope but the story behind it is pretty funny as well
'check the classic all natural joint and the story here
http://www.thecryptonline.com/v3/ind...ghostface.html

Pattch82 02-10-2009 06:52 AM

Good read...

I dont think Ghost was aiming that at them though, unless it was VERY subliminal.

“stay windy in Chicago....Promoters try to hold dough, give me mine before I wrap you up in so and so”...

RZA is always talking about shady promoters fuckin' with their money, probably happens all the time. Could have been any show.

That Liquid Paper joint is dope though, neva heard it before!

Peace!

kwabena1041 02-10-2009 08:16 AM

All Natural, is dope as fuck. Easily the doppest group in chicago.

Huggasaurus Sex 02-10-2009 08:35 AM

haha good story

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-10-2009 08:38 AM

I still dont see how hes dissed them lol.

Are they promoters or rappers?

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-10-2009 08:44 AM

Ok I just read the story, I still dont see how it was a diss at All Natural rap group, it was obviously a half-shot at the promoters, I dont see why "all natural" are getting so sensitive about that. It wasnt even hardly a diss, it was more of a commentary on what happened one night, and a warning for future promoters.

Overall I find it funny how trouble seemed to follow Wu Tang everywhere back in the day. I wonder alot how they all came thru the 90's without one being killed.

Pattch82 02-10-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED (Post 1482245)
Ok I just read the story, I still dont see how it was a diss at All Natural rap group, it was obviously a half-shot at the promoters, I dont see why "all natural" are getting so sensitive about that. It wasnt even hardly a diss, it was more of a commentary on what happened one night, and a warning for future promoters.

Overall I find it funny how trouble seemed to follow Wu Tang everywhere back in the day. I wonder alot how they all came thru the 90's without one being killed.

Exactly what I was sayin', it seems to be aimed at the promoters ratha than anyone else.

Probs just cos Ghost said 'Chicago' and mentioned being fucked over by a promoter in the same sentence All Natural took it as a subliminal diss!

Peace!

Dr. Simon Hurt 02-10-2009 10:10 AM

so, the're basically over-sensitive idiots

Pattch82 02-10-2009 10:18 AM

Pretty much! Haha!

8 02-10-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

I remember Raekwon doing a action movie type dive to the side of the van which was impressive...ha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Rae was on some Arnold Schwarzenegger/Sly Stallone shit...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Tye Chi 02-10-2009 10:36 AM

I can't even hear what the fuck they saying. poorly mixed.

Dominus Santorini 02-11-2009 12:07 AM

This gets a zero for reaching. Could be about anyone.

EAGLE EYE 02-11-2009 12:43 AM

Dont care for the story,, just skimmed the thread and heard something about Rae diving onto the pavement in an action movie like fashion

good stuff.

Tecknowledgist 02-11-2009 06:19 AM

It was all believable until I read about Raekwon doing JCVD stunts

8 02-11-2009 06:27 AM

^^:lmao:

U think Rae couldn't pull it of!?!?! I guess U can do even more incredible and

unthinkable things when Ur shot at...