Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   If you saw a man in Starbucks and he was...... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71790)

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-12-2009 06:03 PM

If you saw a man in Starbucks and he was......
 
at the counter ordering marshmellows, lots of whipped cream and choco sprinkles for his coffee, what sexual orientation would you presume him to be?

KERZO 02-12-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED (Post 1485879)
at the counter ordering marshmellows, lots of whipped cream and choco sprinkles for his coffee, what sexual orientation would you presume him to be?

it's hot chocolate you stupid fuck,hahahhaha get it right next time :lmao:

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-12-2009 06:10 PM

hot chocolate?

I hope that was a joke lol.

SKAMPOE 02-12-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED (Post 1485879)
at the counter ordering marshmellows, lots of whipped cream and choco sprinkles for his coffee, what sexual orientation would you presume him to be?

A GHOSTLACED!

KERZO 02-12-2009 06:44 PM

http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images...wee_herman.jpg

JohnnyKarson 02-12-2009 07:00 PM

I don't fucks wit starbucks cause their Chairman is an active zionist who encourages Israeli right wingers to occupy and expand their settlements in the West Bank.

Not even Israelis go to Starbucks, that's why starbucks pulled all their stores out of Israel.

ill talk

TSA 02-12-2009 07:04 PM

im curious to know what middle easterners care about palestinians so much. mind you nobody made THIS much noise when

the soviets invaded afganistan
america invaded iraq
britain carved up the middle east
indian fought pakistan, twice
morocco invaded western sahara,
and iran and iraq fought

but the palestine one is the one that unites everyone. Its appears that everyother breed of muslim that has been invaded fought or attacked are like a collection of Nicky Touches in the fact that nobody cares

KERZO 02-12-2009 07:08 PM

ok fuckits, im off to my kip cos i gotta have my cheese dreams. if ya see style tell em to shut the fuck up!!!

SKAMPOE 02-12-2009 07:11 PM

werd i never had starbucks in my life, dunkin donut is better .

Sky Blue Danny Kid 02-12-2009 07:11 PM

Other middle Easterners don't particularly care about Palestine.

Only radicals like Osama Bin Ladin and deushy middle-class western liberals care about Palestine, because of a combination of simplicity and jew-hate.

Although Israel is far from being the "good guy".

But anybody who strongly supports one side, regardless of which one, is a simple faggot.

Sky Blue Danny Kid 02-12-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKAMPOE (Post 1485956)
werd i never had starbucks in my life, dunkin donut is better .

I don't really like donuts because they are too sweet, but Dunkin Donuts does make good coffee.

I don't particularly like McDonald's either, but coffee is also pretty good.

But then again, Im not really a connoisseur

hectis 02-12-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKAMPOE (Post 1485956)
werd i never had starbucks in my life, dunkin donut is better .

were I live, dunkin donuts is crap. everyone goes to tim Horton's; it made so much money that they have opened another one

Ghost In The 'Lac 02-12-2009 07:15 PM

I dont think coffee is really a "jewish" thing.

I saw curb yo enthusisasm once where Larry David was very anti the whole coffee shop experiance.

Sky Blue Danny Kid 02-12-2009 07:18 PM

I disagree. I think jews like coffee a lot. Im not positive though. I, personally, am not a big fan

They definitely like coffee more than the english, as you are a tea culture.

I don't think black people drink a lot of coffee either. They like tropicana twisters, which I actually also prefer to coffee.

hectis 02-12-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan (Post 1485959)
I don't really like donuts because they are too sweet, but Dunkin Donuts does make good coffee.

I don't particularly like McDonald's either, but coffee is also pretty good.

But then again, Im not really a connoisseur

iced coffee from mcds is really good


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one