Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   chamber musik releases (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71812)

shystar36 02-13-2009 12:57 AM

chamber musik releases

so i've always suported wu and copped all their shit. but i have never bought a chamber musik release. anyone wanna list some records worth grabbing. i kinda feel like it came to a point where these people were claiming to be wu but really weren't so all that harlem 6 shit and those other new guys i haven't really supported. they'r not part of the wu-fam that i grew up knowing

Mel Gibstein 02-13-2009 01:54 AM

Chambermusik is where mediocre mc's go to die.

Pattch82 02-13-2009 07:04 AM

I ain't got a full list of chambermusik stuff, but these are the CD's that I've copped from them...

Christbearer - Passion of the Christ EP
North Star - Westcoastkillabeez
Solomon Childs - The Wake
Buddha Monk - Unreleased Chambers
Shabazz The Disciple - Becoming Of The Disciple
Shabazz The Disciple - The Vault
Hell Razah - Hell Hop vol. 1 & 2

There's a hell of a lot more than that on chambermusik, but these are the ones I've copped from them.

Peace!

SHAoLiN LoRD 02-13-2009 07:16 AM

Word, I too have copped a bit from them.

I think it is a great movement.

I would recommend gettng Lounge Lo's (Cappadonna's brother) - Simpstonian Institute. I would give it 3 1/2 to 4 stars

pmack215 02-13-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattch82 (Post 1486442)
I ain't got a full list of chambermusik stuff, but these are the CD's that I've copped from them...

Christbearer - Passion of the Christ EP
North Star - Westcoastkillabeez
Solomon Childs - The Wake
Buddha Monk - Unreleased Chambers
Shabazz The Disciple - Becoming Of The Disciple
Shabazz The Disciple - The Vault
Hell Razah - Hell Hop vol. 1 & 2

There's a hell of a lot more than that on chambermusik, but these are the ones I've copped from them.

Peace!

yo, hows that "wake" album? and the christbearer one?

also, whats the qulaity of their stuff?

Pattch82 02-13-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmack215 (Post 1486519)
yo, hows that "wake" album? and the christbearer one?

also, whats the qulaity of their stuff?

The Wake album is dope, double disc album!

Christbearer EP aint all that though, one or two decent tracks.

Sound quality is just like normal store bought CD's on all the ones I've bought.

Peace!

Rame 02-13-2009 11:52 AM

I bought Bronze's ''Food For Thought Part. 1'' and Cappadonna's ''Slang Prostitution'' from that store.

Both quality albums.

THE MASON 02-13-2009 11:58 AM

I got Cappa's new joint, its pretty ill, and its quality is that of any other cd in stores

but my homie coped both Warcloud joints(if you down with Holo), they were good quality but i would think it has gotten better since then.

BIG D O 02-13-2009 04:07 PM

i fucks wit a few Wu Affiliates/affiliate groups......

North Star

Shabazz The Disciple

Remedy

Bronze Nazereth

Cilvarings

Theodore Unit

House Gang

Hollow Dartz 02-13-2009 10:35 PM

CD-R cds are mailed to you.

food for thought 02-13-2009 10:52 PM

^ lol for real?

shystar36 02-14-2009 02:02 AM

well i got the shabazz, hell razah and cappa joints. i guess i wasn't really paying attention to the fact that it was a chamber music release cause i bought them off sandbox automatic. i've always fucked with affiliates. but to me affiliates are wu-syn, killarmy, sunz, priest, shyheim... you know the old schoolers. back in the day these releases were just as good as other underground hip-hop records coming out. 2000+ wufam equals no talent. if anyone wants to tell me which records are hot off chamber music instead of the ones they've purchased i'd appreciate that shit. but ya i need to get holocausts records. i only have the BSBD disc. and big d o... remedy's trash

Rame 02-14-2009 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 1487091)
CD-R cds are mailed to you.

Lol. Hater.

Their own releases like Cappadonna's cd are like any other cd you would buy in stores.

The cd's theat aren't released by Chambermusic Records are printed CD-R's with a quality cover.

Hollow Dartz 02-14-2009 10:37 AM

LOL Hater? I purchased about 6-7 cds from them cats. Most were cd-R . some had the lil design over it, you can still tell its cd r lol. there is no booklet.

Rame 02-14-2009 10:41 AM

Like I said, that depends on the cd you order.