Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Some bad shit went down today at my place (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71999)

EAGLE EYE 02-16-2009 08:50 PM

Some bad shit went down today at my place

I had the day off but still figured I'd get a couple things done for work. No one else was home. I had a decent breakfast, watched the weather forecast and decided to start cleaning the bathroom since it looked like hell. I was all pissed cuz I ran out of Pinesol.

So I decided I was gonna go to the store and buy some cleaning products. I go take a shit.

5 minutes into the shit...

I hear our dogs knock something over. Sounded like a broom falling over and smacking the floor. Thats all that triggered it. Next I heard a blood curdling yelping. Like some horror movie shit. I got off the pot in under 30 seconds, exploded out the door and went into a fucking rage trying to break up a fight between our massive rotweiler and the largest pitbull.

They've gotten into it before, but never this bad. Chunks of flesh are missing from the each of their face. I tried beating them with a wooden cane, wooden bar stool, my fists, and feet but nothing fazed them or STOPPED them. Can't even put into text the crazy cowboy-hogtie manuver I used to get the pit out the door onto the deck. Not only did my finger get slashed wide open but one of the dogs locked onto my ankle for a second and sunk his fangs in. Now Ive got a swollen left hand and blood all over my pumas.

Blood on my Pumas

This is the last fucking straw. These two dickhead dogs are going to the refuge or 6 ft deep. I dont own the ones that fought so I hope the people I live with make the right choice. Let me remind u all this is the second time this has happened. They've been raised by good people and havent had any issues up until last July.

Am I sane for getting between these two animals?

Art Vandelay 02-16-2009 08:52 PM

Pumas??

EAGLE EYE 02-16-2009 08:58 PM

shoes mother fucker shhhhoes

Art Vandelay 02-16-2009 09:01 PM

them shits is old nigga. you got to get some chuckers fucker

Olive Oil Goombah 02-16-2009 09:03 PM

let nature take its course ethan frome

Ninja 02-16-2009 09:06 PM

Fuck dogs!

J-Cee 02-16-2009 09:06 PM

hahah fuck that..nah i woulda tryed to break the dogs off 2..i had a lil thing like that where i babysitting kids at my mates house and she had a big rottweiler or someshit..the doorbell rang it was some Indian dude tryna sell someshit,soon as i opened the door the dog ran and lunged at this indian dude grabbing onto his arm,the indian dude screamed like a 3 yr old then got the grip off and ran away..haha..was fucked..

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 02-16-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle (Post 1490106)
I had the day off but still figured I'd get a couple things done for work. No one else was home. I had a decent breakfast, watched the weather forecast and decided to start cleaning the bathroom since it looked like hell. I was all pissed cuz I ran out of Pinesol.

So I decided I was gonna go to the store and buy some cleaning products. I go take a shit.

5 minutes into the shit...

I hear our dogs knock something over. Sounded like a broom falling over and smacking the floor. Thats all that triggered it. Next I heard a blood curdling yelping. Like some horror movie shit. I got off the pot in under 30 seconds, exploded out the door and went into a fucking rage trying to break up a fight between our massive rotweiler and the largest pitbull.

They've gotten into it before, but never this bad. Chunks of flesh are missing from the each of their face. I tried beating them with a wooden cane, wooden bar stool, my fists, and feet but nothing fazed them or STOPPED them. Can't even put into text the crazy cowboy-hogtie manuver I used to get the pit out the door onto the deck. Not only did my finger get slashed wide open but one of the dogs locked onto my ankle for a second and sunk his fangs in. Now Ive got a swollen left hand and blood all over my pumas.

Blood on my Pumas

This is the last fucking straw. These two dickhead dogs are going to the refuge or 6 ft deep. I dont own the ones that fought so I hope the people I live with make the right choice. Let me remind u all this is the second time this has happened. They've been raised by good people and havent had any issues up until last July.

Am I sane for getting between these two animals?

What did you have for breakfast?

I think I might get some brunch this Sunday at this spot near the crib. The eggs bennedict are top notch

EAGLE EYE 02-16-2009 09:07 PM

sorry to drop a thread too real for this section,

the irony of this is that the older room mate went out and bought the 25th anniversary edition of Cujo the other day. It was right on the mantle of the fire place and i walked by it a few times prior

Olive Oil Goombah 02-16-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan (Post 1490138)
What did you have for breakfast?

I think I might get some brunch this Sunday at this spot near the crib. The eggs bennedict are top notch

Eggs benedict is THEE SHIT.

Bob Evans has great eggs benedict. They might have Bob Evans in Kentucky. I recommend you get some there.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 02-16-2009 09:15 PM

We do have Bob Evans here, but there's this joint called the Bristol that has an upscale buffet.

Im not usually a big fan of buffets, unless it is gook, but the Bristol stays on point and keeps it fresh.

I like breakfast foods, and I like buffets cause you get to sample various shits.

EAGLE EYE 02-16-2009 09:18 PM

not fans of eggs benedict

Olive Oil Goombah 02-16-2009 09:18 PM

i had brunch with the family last sunday for my grandfather bday and, it was a stretch, but i was hoping they had eggs benedict, cuz i had heard good things bout this place, but they didnt.
They jsut had omelettes and i hate them.

Plus the homefries sucked ass....disapointing for 14 bucks especially when there are numerious diners were you can get better food for 5.

ilzPotent 02-16-2009 09:20 PM

Man that some fuckery shit. Pretty brave.

But wait...

You didn't wipe?:looking:

the silencer 02-16-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle (Post 1490139)
sorry to drop a thread too real for this section,

the irony of this is that the older room mate went out and bought the 25th anniversary edition of Cujo the other day. It was right on the mantle of the fire place and i walked by it a few times prior

lmao