Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Old Days (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=720)

Ronin 06-15-2005 05:29 AM

Old Days

ah, all the old heads, this is the memories thread for you, could also be used as a "where is he now?" thread

remember froth? the somewhat purple god and his obsession with mayos sister? the fued with the black gawd samurai was hillarious too, droppin knowledge on us pale devils

what about noels obsession with anna kournikova? crazy shrimp eating austrailian!

and was it zigzag that got sonned by neb about the deapitations? that kid was funny

remember cno pretending to go out with killah bee honey? lol and faking loads of wu news? he was a cool kid though

the mastas obsession with wu, like he knew all their birthdays and shit ^O^

what about frenchshin calling defenders 'defensors' in the football threads

shit was funny here back in the day, heats "Are Progerians aliens?" thread is probably the best of all time!

JASPER 06-15-2005 05:46 AM

Re: Old Days

Best part was the 'hacking' and baseless blaming

Hz Deep 06-15-2005 05:59 AM

I remember those MS Paint Ana Kournikova Sigs, lol.
Infact I'm sure I've seen him about on methical in the past.

What about Trinidad Gomez, anyone know if he's back? I miss seeing those ill graff banners he used to make?

36chambers 06-15-2005 07:54 AM

Nice thread gay boy...

Wheres that Johnny guy? The one who used to post loads of pictures of really good lookin food and his face would be in there lookin funny...

Someone must remember him!

LHX 06-15-2005 07:58 AM

old KTL days

SAM7
froth
Os3y3ris
tamahu

tons of knowledge dropped in those days

jerumasta was a funny dude too

WolfMan 06-15-2005 08:00 AM

Oh man, the memories :D

I miss Omega2's Artwork!!! :lmao:

THE W 06-15-2005 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 36chambers
Wheres that Johnny guy? The one who used to post loads of pictures of really good lookin food and his face would be in there lookin funny...

Someone must remember him!

johnney chimpo lian?

Protection 06-15-2005 10:25 AM

Remember when SAM7 got banned from the forums and all the drama surrounding that event? That was a milestone in the wutangcorp.com history.

002 06-15-2005 11:31 AM

i remember Psykosus and martyr droppin insane shit..... bigben, Graveyard Shifter.... the Classic Collection thread......

oh shit, remember some dude named Knuckles? he had beef w/ Jordi.... and the idiot confused him w/ the latin singer Jordi, callin him a pony tail faggot, LMAO...... classic shit.... where the fuck is Johnny Blaze? James, Nexodus..... i wonder what happened to his group, Spheres of the Mind...... i'll post some more later.....

36chambers 06-15-2005 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadedigital36
johnney chimpo lian?

YES! Where is the CHIMPO?

WolfMan 06-15-2005 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oo2
i remember Psykosus and martyr droppin insane shit..... bigben, Graveyard Shifter.... the Classic Collection thread......

oh shit, remember some dude named Knuckles? he had beef w/ Jordi.... and the idiot confused him w/ the latin singer Jordi, callin him a pony tail faggot, LMAO...... classic shit.... where the fuck is Johnny Blaze? James, Nexodus..... i wonder what happened to his group, Spheres of the Mind...... i'll post some more later.....

I copied Knuckles hilarious attack at Jordi and saved it somewhere... Hahaha, it's great, he's calling him a nazi and communist and all kinds of shit

002 06-15-2005 11:49 AM

POST IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right here.

Mark 06-15-2005 11:51 AM

Chimpo and Forth are both down with thecorpse for ages....

Sammy7 is still on chabermusik collecting jihad souls.

Remember Noel411's GERTRUDE??? :D

Ronin 06-15-2005 11:58 AM

lol know the ledge at one time was possibly one of the most knowledgeable forums on the web

some fucking pale ass eoropeans couldnt handle what was being said and cried about it

im white, but i understood the shit...some fags cried about it and got it ruined

thats when the site got shitter, most of the cool members left and an influx of new fags came

even now, look at the spam on all the boards, you have to go back 2 forum pages to read threads that are like 2 hours old

Mark 06-15-2005 12:04 PM

Yeah, but I prefer having so much people on a forum. Death forums are so boring...