Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Cam & Ghost Collabo (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72760)

snakesonawiggly 03-02-2009 12:43 AM

Cam & Ghost Collabo

People are gonna shit on this but fuck em. I have always felt that a track featuring Cam on The Pretty Toney Album & a track featuring Ghost on Purple Haze woulda been money. At the time both woulda fit each others albums perfectly and they were on the same record label. Why did it never happen?

Thworldisyours 03-02-2009 01:19 AM

Completely agreed...

A Wu/Dipset collabo would've been interesting as well...

snakesonawiggly 03-02-2009 01:21 AM

I also thought that Ghost would of sounded great on Two Words & Gone. i do find it really strange that Kayne has stated that Ghost is one of his favorite rappers and the only thing the did together was the Back Like That Remix and they were on the same label as well

Wu-Tang Gambino 03-02-2009 01:31 AM

I'm not gonna "shit" on your idea but I've just never been a fan of Cam'ron so I personally wouldn't like to hear it. Haven't enjoyed any of his or dipset's stuff really. Only stuff from him I'll really listen to is the Children of the Corn shit and that's mostly because of Big L anyway.

TSA 03-02-2009 01:34 AM

that would be a good idea. cam and ghost would have great chemistry, they're alot alike.

drippie k 03-02-2009 04:04 AM

i've always thought ghost would do well rappin with either cam or jimmy, their styles are pretty similar

and i think i would HATE a kanye and ghost collab...just doesn't really mix, especially now

thats like hearing a common/tech n9ne collab...just wont work

YungSunny 03-02-2009 06:03 AM

Ghostface and Dipset sounds great, especially if heatmakerz are on the beat.

claaa7 03-02-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drippie k (Post 1504583)
thats like hearing a common/tech n9ne collab...just wont work

if we're talking lyrics then i agree with you, i don't wanna hear kanye rap on a Ghost joint.. but if we're talking beats then hell yeah, Ghost would've sounded great over Kanye's production when he was on that soulful tip in between like 2000-2004..

Bacdad 03-04-2009 07:04 AM

i always wanted this collabo too..i remember reading right before fishscale dropped that ghost was supposed to record 3 tracks with juelz santana..i think it was on chambermusik.anyone else remember this?

Dominus Santorini 03-04-2009 08:10 PM

Cam and Dirty was dope

Cam with Ghost on a RZA or Kanye beat would be definite money.

portis24 03-04-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacdad (Post 1507792)
i always wanted this collabo too..i remember reading right before fishscale dropped that ghost was supposed to record 3 tracks with juelz santana..i think it was on chambermusik.anyone else remember this?

yeah i remember them talking about it because i remember telling my friend who is a huge dipset fan about this but i haven't heard anything since

Hollow Dartz 03-04-2009 08:53 PM

Yeah, this would be a nice collab. Especially over that Purple Haze/Pretty Toney type shit.

BigKing.nl 03-04-2009 09:51 PM

dead prez & Wu-Tang, that would be sick.

LiquidSwords32 03-04-2009 11:40 PM

i guess...... ghost would completely shit on cam tho. thats probably why it has never happened..... wu tang emcees scare alot of artists away from jumpin on a track or gettin them featured on one of their tracks cause they are that nice. i mean its obvious cam has more dough or push than someone like ghost right now but its the whole "getting outshined" factor that still exists nowadays, believe it or not

The Hound 03-04-2009 11:45 PM

raekwon isn't ready for a cam and ghost collab