Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730)

36chambers 06-15-2005 08:39 AM

YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

This happened in the year 2000 or 2001, so its nothing new.

Please people, stop posting about this. There is no new news on the subject, its history, lets leave it in the past!

No more threads on 50 cent/ wu tang beef. If you want to discuss this matter, use this thread.

Thank you for your time.

THE W 06-15-2005 08:44 AM

Re: YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

Thank You!!:hooray:9:|6

DanTiCaL 06-15-2005 09:01 AM

Man i LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your are speaking out of my heart!!!!!!! i am tired of reading that shit all the time!!!http://wutangcorp.com/images/smilies/eerbiedig.gif

LikwidSwordz 06-15-2005 09:33 AM

lol yea....i mean if i see one more thread about this im going to commit Seppuku? WTF JUST DONT GO INTO THE FUCKING THREAD IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!! But at least we have one thread and thats it, makes things more organized, props.

P.E.A.C.E.

TUCO 06-15-2005 09:35 AM

the funny thing is that it wasnt even a bonafide Wu-Tang beef
it was just between Ghost, Rae, Chip Banks, and Superb against 50 cause he talked some shit on that How to Rob track
was just one joint from 50, a joint from Cream Team, and a skit at the end of Supreme Clientele (Ghost's verse in Apollo Kids is suspect......)
thats IT! nuthin to argue about or discuss....50 talked smack, and Ghost an co. fired back
FIN

peace

zzzzzz 06-15-2005 09:36 AM

yeah make it sticky

Raptics 06-15-2005 09:42 AM

Theirs a track on 50s new album with ghosts Metal Lungies beat that i think is clearly a diss. At the start "It is what it is man" referring to biting ghosts beat possibly, and at the end "Fuck around and kill one of THOSE ni**az" reffering to killing a wu member, probably ghost. Thers probably more but i only listened to the track once.

TUCO 06-15-2005 09:47 AM

omg yo
those have to be some of the worst examples of beef towards an artist
lol seriously.....if i heard that i can clearly say he's aiming at Ma$e or even Rico Suave yo
he sampled the beat an watever....maybe he just liked it

peace

Raptics 06-15-2005 09:49 AM

Naw ghost makes more sense and ya those were bad examples. Its all i could remember. Sorry if i made you upset. lol

CYENCE 06-15-2005 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptics
Theirs a track on 50s new album with ghosts Metal Lungies beat that i think is clearly a diss. At the start "It is what it is man" referring to biting ghosts beat possibly, and at the end "Fuck around and kill one of THOSE ni**az" reffering to killing a wu member, probably ghost. Thers probably more but i only listened to the track once.

good lord....
Who is this, 'Mr Fantastic?'
Because you are REACHING

PN_00 06-15-2005 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
the funny thing is that it wasnt even a bonafide Wu-Tang beef
it was just between Ghost, Rae, Chip Banks, and Superb against 50 cause he talked some shit on that How to Rob track
was just one joint from 50, a joint from Cream Team, and a skit at the end of Supreme Clientele (Ghost's verse in Apollo Kids is suspect......)
thats IT! nuthin to argue about or discuss....50 talked smack, and Ghost an co. fired back
FIN

peace

50 dissed RZA and ODB on that song don't forget

but method man's apparently cool with him...but then again meth isn't known for beefs...

Protection 06-15-2005 10:02 AM

As people have been saying for years now...

WHO GIVES A FUCK?!?!

This beef has been dead for years by now. Peace to 36Chambers for starting this thread and finally ending the flood of "50 vs. Wu"-threads.

Raptics 06-15-2005 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYENCE
good lord....
Who is this, 'Mr Fantastic?'
Because you are REACHING

?

CYENCE 06-15-2005 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptics
?

Let me break this down for you:

-Mr Fantastic is a comic book character with the power to stretch his body to extreme measures

-Your claim that 50's song on 'The Massacre' is a blatant diss to Wu and a threat to kill them is extremely illogical and has no foundation whatsoever, so you are really reaching with your statements, STRETCHING OUT SO AS TO LOOK for a reason to be mad at 50 fro dissin Wu

The 7th 06-15-2005 10:19 AM

yawn!!!