Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Killah Priest - The Eternal Thought of Killah Priest EP II (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74004)

VEGATHACHOSEN 03-25-2009 03:14 PM

Killah Priest - The Eternal Thought of Killah Priest EP II

http://www.thecryptonline.com/v3/ind...est-ep-ii.html

another new Priest EP
01 He Won't Stop Intro
02 I'm Back Again
03 Brolic feat. Gciples
04 The Fire feat. Gciples
05 Blackball Me (Throwback).
06 Madness (throwback).
07 Essential.
08 Ya Love You.
09 Psychonistary Mystic Breath.
10 Rain and Tearz
11 Peace Be Still.
12 Royal Priesthood
13 Outro

Drunken Monk 03-25-2009 03:31 PM

killah = god

Mic Tyson 03-25-2009 03:33 PM

two eps? damn. too bad my stupid fucking connection stops downloading files for no reason

claaa7 03-25-2009 04:14 PM

where are these from, is it just new remixes of old songs like "Essential", "Time", "Peace B Still" and "Royal Priesthood"?

the silencer 03-25-2009 04:26 PM

good lord..

claaa7 i'm pretty sure these are ALMOST entirely new tracks altho the first EP had a couple familiar tracks..

Second Coming 03-25-2009 04:35 PM

KILLAH PRIEST EP IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS MIXTAPE OR THE OTHER ETERNAL THOUGHTS EP!!!!! Priest did NOT authorize the release of ANY of this material for these so-called EPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER PUT THEM OUT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH KILLAH PRIEST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!! If the mods or somebody could please take this down right away. Some of these songs are copywritten and you WILL be sued if they are not taken down!!!!!!!!!

KingMalik 03-25-2009 04:49 PM

word got to check this joint

claaa7 03-25-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Second Coming (Post 1528018)
KILLAH PRIEST EP IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS MIXTAPE OR THE OTHER ETERNAL THOUGHTS EP!!!!! Priest did NOT authorize the release of ANY of this material for these so-called EPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER PUT THEM OUT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH KILLAH PRIEST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!! If the mods or somebody could please take this down right away. Some of these songs are copywritten and you WILL be sued if they are not taken down!!!!!!!!!

word, i had that feeling from the jump.. this doesn't look authorized at all with the remixes and unmastered songs. plus the bootleger doen't even know an EP is mostly 5-7 songs. thx for the info.

fortyglock 03-25-2009 06:38 PM

Hm, could it be that maybe a few of these joints were possible for his new album?

food for thought 03-25-2009 06:39 PM

*chuckles*

where are these cats getting these links??

claaa7 03-25-2009 09:12 PM

^^ you know the amount of Priests guest spots, unreleased songs, etc.. this is probably just home-made remixes of his shit or, if it sounds official with new verses and fresh beats then someone who's working with Priest snaked him. we need clarification from Allah Sun. One

Allah Sun 03-26-2009 03:15 AM

Nah this ain't official releases, it's fan made, plus it's not authorized, and like 2nd coming mentioned, it's not suppose to leak.

The next official mixtape/EP release from Priest is called "Exorcist"

Second Coming 03-26-2009 03:50 PM

Yo how can I get a hold of the mods so that they can take remove this link? Somebody help me out! And once again people, DO NOT SUPPORT THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To the topic starter, I sent you a personal message and I don't know whether or not you're the one who leaked it originally but I ask you to please take the link down immeadiately!!!!! THIS IS NOT AUTHORIZED AND PRIEST IS NOT HAPPY THAT THIS SHIT HAS LEAKED!!!!!

claaa7 03-26-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allah Sun (Post 1528562)
plus it's not authorized, and like 2nd coming mentioned, it's not suppose to leak.

The next official mixtape/EP release from Priest is called "Exorcist"

but are some of the songs on these 2 bootleg EP's actual studio recordings Priest made that someone stold and in that case which, so i know what to keep on my harddrive.. don't worry, i always support Priest, one of the greatest in the game today. When is "The Exorcist" dropping and how many joints will it feature (roughly)?

thx for the info Allah Sun

WUTANG173 03-26-2009 07:43 PM

Yeah, doesn't sound official @ all. I'm sure Priest has lots of songs unreleased that he probably doesn't put out. Sounds like someone leak it on purpose. Who ever produced the beats, must have leaked it.