Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   This Hoe is like the TiSsa of Texting while Driving! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74394)

EAGLE EYE 04-01-2009 09:52 PM

This Hoe is like the TiSsa of Texting while Driving!

I'd definitely splunk all over her pearly white rabbit teeth then stomp on her phone and punch her moms in face though....

JerseyIronman 04-01-2009 09:57 PM

Dr. Phil is a huge douche bag

The Hound 04-01-2009 10:03 PM

She'd go to jail here.

EAGLE EYE 04-01-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyIronman (Post 1534844)
Dr. Phil is a huge douche bag

Doctor Phil is like that dude that walks butt naked around the gym locker room for an unecessary amount of time talking about his latest golf driver and fiber supplement he got a deal on at Walgreens.

whitey 04-01-2009 10:36 PM

What a dumb cunt.

2 summers ago in my city 5 high school girls died in a car crash when one of them was reading a text/sending a text while driving. Chick drifted into the other lane and their car got fucking demolished by an 18 wheeler. Like a fucking massive fireball type of explosion.

Friends dont let friends text while driving. Because they are already dead in a ball of napalm.

check two 04-01-2009 11:02 PM

Her moms should take that bitch's car away from her.

Text messaging while driving = people who are ugly and have a low IQ.

JerseyIronman 04-01-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle (Post 1534850)
Doctor Phil is like that dude that walks butt naked around the gym locker room for an unecessary amount of time talking about his latest golf driver and fiber supplement he got a deal on at Walgreens.

this is true, and i cant stand that

Durag 04-02-2009 05:26 AM

I text when i drive, fuck it.

drippie k 04-02-2009 06:36 AM

it should be made illegal in the u.s., that shit is distracting and dangerous and people caught on the phone while driving should get a ticket....i always wait till im parked somewhere before i text back

and texting is over-rated as it is, i dunno what the big fucking deal is...wouldnt it be easier to call me n be like "yo lets get some pizza" than sittin there pushing all those buttons??

whitey 04-02-2009 08:49 AM

my great state of NY, the first state to outlaw talking on your cell phone and driving. (handless devices are legal, bluetooths and shit)

ive heard they were going to do the same with texting. but i think its kind of hard to enforce. you dont text with the phone up in there air for a cop to see like you do while talking on the phone.

HANZO 04-02-2009 10:13 AM

you would get fucked up if you did that in England. you cant even smoke and drive let alone hold your phone in your hand while driving. ofcourse thats if you get caught, you can easily tint your windows and do what the fuck you want.

Durag 04-02-2009 10:22 AM

^You cant smoke and drive in England? WTF?

One thing i really enjoy is when im going on a long journey for work, i bring a load of hip-hop cd's and buy a box of cigarettes, and smoke while i drive, theres something i find relaxing about it.

Fuck ye anyways, that'll be in here soon, every rule england makes, ireland copies it a few years later.

But ya, ive got my windows tinted, not fully though, but enough to hide me from texting.

HANZO 04-02-2009 10:31 AM

you can but they are gonna ban that soon. basically the rule is not to be distracted while driving, so holding something in your hand is seen as a distraction. some cops may interpret that by saying smoking while driving is a distraction.

i remember when a friend was driving cop car pulled alongside him and told my friend to get rid of the cigarette when driving.

rules in England are getting pretty retarded and it seems it gonna get worse. they thinking of having limiters on every car, and black boxes in cars which will automatically fine you whenever you go over the limit. the speed camera is becoming obsolete so they looking for new ways to fuck us over.

Durag 04-02-2009 10:45 AM

Fuckin cunts.

Ireland is a few years behind England in terms of that sort a thing, so if ye start at that, i guarantee ya round two years later it'll be in over here.

The Hound 04-02-2009 10:59 AM

They're trying to ban smoking in the car here, but not because it's distracting but because of young kids in the car.

Like everyone on the fucking road drives a baby around or some shit.