Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dom Pachino Nwes & Meth's Baby Mama (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=746)

Wu-Disciple 06-15-2005 11:23 AM

Dom Pachino Nwes & Meth's Baby Mama

What up y'all. I used to be on the Wu lyrics' forum. I'm glad this site is back. I finally decided to register.

Anyway, if u're in ny u probably know about or listen to the nyu college radio hiphop show on wed nights (10:30-1am). Last wed, the 8th, pr terrorist was on there. he said 9th prince just went to jail for 4 yrs and that killa sin should be out in december. he talked about his album coming out but can't quite remember all he said. he was w/ some other cat. they dropped a few verses (average stuff, not real hot). he also mentioned his website, dompachino.com

changing gear, i've been working at my job in nyc for a year now. this past monday, i found out that one of method man's baby mamas works 2 floors above me on the 17th. i just thought that was crazy. i am yet to see her in person. all i know is that she's a light skinned black chick.

and yeah, i'm definitely coppin that streetlife album. can't wait for killa sin to drop.

one

deadlymelody 06-15-2005 12:01 PM

Re: Dom Pachino Nwes & Meth's Baby Mama

Damn 9th is in jail for 4 years!!?? FUCK. If they would all be out of jail they could make an album.

Mark 06-15-2005 12:27 PM

Nice update! Thanks!

If KILLAH SIN is gonna drop a cd I'm goin crazy cause imo KILLAH SIN = WU's BEST SECRET.

mackiain 06-15-2005 12:31 PM

How do you know its Meth's baby mama?

Wu-Disciple 06-15-2005 12:55 PM

my co-workers told me. apparently, everybody knew but me.

The 7th 06-15-2005 02:27 PM

damn, 9th in for 4? i hope this is not true, he didnt do anything serious tho

Second Coming 06-15-2005 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
Nice update! Thanks!

If KILLAH SIN is gonna drop a cd I'm goin crazy cause imo KILLAH SIN = WU's BEST SECRET.

I feel the same way. Sin is one of the nicest cats in the Wu fam to me. I can't wait for a solo joint from him if it ever comes out. That sucks about 9th, though. Listening to DomPachino's newer CD's, it didn't sound like him and 9th were too cool, but hopefully they've worked things out. Wonder how this news will affect any possible new material from Killarmy?

FasterBlade 06-15-2005 02:36 PM

December? wtf Sin was supposed to be out this summer. and yea 9th caught a 4 year bid for armed burglary (i think dont quote me)

ShogunAssassin 06-15-2005 05:03 PM

dam cant believe 9th

The 7th 06-16-2005 04:46 AM

that is wack man, those killarmy cats always in jail, such a waste of talent, only ones that keeping their head clean are shogun, B9 aka kinetic, and dom p. or yes 4th as well. so why dont those out there release solo joints to keep the name flaming, only dom P working hard at this.

3rdEyeVizion 06-16-2005 04:53 AM

Thanx for the info! Nice website..