Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The way the MJ sample was used on "It aint hard tell" overshadowed Illmatic as a LP (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75265)

Ghost In The 'Lac 04-17-2009 02:56 PM

The way the MJ sample was used on "It aint hard tell" overshadowed Illmatic as a LP

"de-da-dadadaaa"

^this is how you ruin an album. They shouldve just taken the whole thing off and released it on Lost Tapes 10 years later

Whos idea was it to let Large Pro and Nas together in 1994?

The way he did Human Nature on this KILLED hip hop. Hip Hop was dead from this point, no one could live up to this. Large P pratically birthed Soulja Boy when this was released.

Name a better use of a sample than this, and I will never call you a faggot on this site in 2009.

You will also be known as the guy who re-surrected hip hop.

CharlesJones 04-17-2009 03:03 PM

Ghostlaced most of your topics are retarded. I think you be looking for attention just like TSA. TSA's topics are retarded too. There's nothing wrong with Nas sampling Michael Jackson's Human Nature song on It Ain't Hard To Tell. The sample sounded good to me on the song. Nas said in XXL magazine recently when the magazine did a article about the making of Illmatic album that he was wondering how he was gonna get in touch with Michael Jackson to clear the Human Nature sample. He said he thought about it and he figured out that him and Michael were with the same record company so it shouldn't be a problem. I don't see why rappers should have to get permission from r&b singers to sample their music anyway. I know most r&b singers don't listen to rap so they shouldn't even care that rappers sample their music.

Monkdude 04-17-2009 03:06 PM

i agree with the attention whore thing but you missed the point of the topic. you got it twisted, hes saying the sample was great in an obnoxious way

ALCATRAZ 04-17-2009 03:09 PM

sneak a uzi on tha island in my army jacket lining > jayz's life

sdeblasi 04-17-2009 03:50 PM

probly my favorite song off Illmatic

YungSunny 04-17-2009 03:59 PM

Shit forreal ghostlaced.
I'm still debating to myself on where I rate Illmatic cause of this goddamn song.
Sorry but It Ain't Hard To tell > Illmatic

CharlesJones 04-17-2009 04:01 PM

YungSunny your posts are retarded too. You're a attention whore. There's nothing wrong with It Ain't Hard To Tell song or Illmatic album except Memory Lane song.

sdeblasi 04-17-2009 04:04 PM

^ why dont you like Memory Lane? cuz the beat was already used on the Scientifik album?

CharlesJones 04-17-2009 04:05 PM

I don't like the beat.

JerseyIronman 04-17-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED (Post 1549564)

"de-da-dadadaaa"

^this is how you ruin an album. They shouldve just taken the whole thing off and released it on Lost Tapes 10 years later

Whos idea was it to let Large Pro and Nas together in 1994?

The way he did Human Nature on this KILLED hip hop. Hip Hop was dead from this point, no one could live up to this. Large P pratically birthed Soulja Boy when this was released.

Name a better use of a sample than this, and I will never call you a faggot on this site in 2009.

You will also be known as the guy who re-surrected hip hop.

What the fuck are you talking about lol

are you bashing it or praising it?

its one of the illest samples ever, no doubt. Not just the "de-de-dada" part, but also the sample when nas starts rapping

Tyler Durden 04-17-2009 04:33 PM

He's praising it.
I get what he's talking about though.
Sometimes you can top your best before your career has started.
I still like Nas though.
If I only listened to musicians that have topped their last song or album then I wouldn't be listening to music at all

Ghost In The 'Lac 04-17-2009 04:46 PM

some people are fucking morons.

im out.

Finesse Da God 04-17-2009 04:57 PM

Ah to be European...

cap 04-17-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdeblasi (Post 1549653)
^ why dont you like Memory Lane? cuz the beat was already used on the Scientifik album?

??

and what track might that be?

DR. NICK RIVIERA 04-17-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finesse Da God (Post 1549731)
Ah to be European...

european or not, that doesn't matter

u r the ones with all those Soulja Bois and so on, not us, at least not my country

so don't be an asshole, and say to be from Birmingham.

ROFLCOPTERSUBMARINETAKESADIVEINYOSHIT