Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   according to rae on twitter: april 23 the live concert will take place (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75330)

Jammin 04-19-2009 04:28 AM

according to rae on twitter: april 23 the live concert will take place

april 23 the live concert will take place!!!!

1:35 AM Apr 16th from web

http://twitter.com/RAEKWONICEWATER

Jammin 04-19-2009 04:31 AM

& its still there http://www.myhdtvclub.com/

Erquel 04-19-2009 04:37 AM

also looks like we're getting a new joint?
or was it gorilla rap?

Rame 04-19-2009 05:14 AM

That twitter message was posted right before Tomb said it was cancelled.

It's true that they still sell tickets but there was a statement a few days ago that said we would hear what the deal is within a few days.

Jammin 04-19-2009 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rama (Post 1550744)
That twitter message was posted right before Tomb said it was cancelled.

It's true that they still sell tickets but there was a statement a few days ago that said we would hear what the deal is within a few days.

it was posted after tom b, thats why rae said it

Rame 04-19-2009 06:01 AM

It was posted 1 hour before Tomb said it.

We'll just have to wait for the statement.

Jin10304 04-19-2009 04:42 PM

Wow Scram Jones AND DJ Scratch both made the final cut huh? RZA, Dre, Pete Rock, Marley, Dilla, Scratch & Scram....I just hope there is a cohesive sound on this album

TGambino 04-19-2009 04:46 PM

that 'cohesive' talk is bs im payin for a cd i want the most fire u can fit on that bitch only bitch niggas n critics give a fuck about if its cohesive

fortyglock 04-19-2009 04:46 PM

^Yeah, this album needs cohesiveness and (hopefully) Rae managed to pull it off. That is such a SICK producer line up though, we just gotta hope that it doesn't only look good on paper.

Jin10304 04-19-2009 04:57 PM

"that 'cohesive' talk is bs im payin for a cd i want the most fire u can fit on that bitch only bitch niggas n critics give a fuck about if its cohesive"

Its what made CL1 so fucking great...1 producer for 1 album trying to make a mafia flick for your ears complete w/ story. Raekwon has expanded to 7 producers so far on this album....SEVEN....Im not knockin thier individual work but coming together on the importance of this album all 7 HAVE to come with a certain Cuban Linx sound. Some of thier styles may or may not have that certain feel, THATS where some worry, that thier production style is off & wont mesh well w/ Raekwon. It could be a great album full of bangers & sick lyrics, but if Raekwon wants to tell a story with thier beats, it better have some cohesion...ask yourself

Does RZA STILL make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Dr. Dre make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Jay Dee make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Pete Rock make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Marley Marl make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Scram Jones make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does DJ Scratch make Cuban Linx type beats?

Ghost In The 'Lac 04-19-2009 05:03 PM

basically if TOMB hadnt come out and said that there wouldnt be any problems

spiggity_ace 04-19-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jin10304 (Post 1551115)
"that 'cohesive' talk is bs im payin for a cd i want the most fire u can fit on that bitch only bitch niggas n critics give a fuck about if its cohesive"

Its what made CL1 so fucking great...1 producer for 1 album trying to make a mafia flick for your ears complete w/ story. Raekwon has expanded to 7 producers so far on this album....SEVEN....Im not knockin thier individual work but coming together on the importance of this album all 7 HAVE to come with a certain Cuban Linx sound. Some of thier styles may or may not have that certain feel, THATS where some worry, that thier production style is off & wont mesh well w/ Raekwon. It could be a great album full of bangers & sick lyrics, but if Raekwon wants to tell a story with thier beats, it better have some cohesion...ask yourself

Does RZA STILL make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Dr. Dre make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Jay Dee make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Pete Rock make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Marley Marl make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does Scram Jones make Cuban Linx type beats?
Does DJ Scratch make Cuban Linx type beats?

rzas capable, marley could probably come through i kno pete rocks capable (Ragu, Kilo) i wanna see wut dre, dilla, scram and scratch have to offer, it woulda been dope if he coulda squeezed out a its dark and hell is hot type beat from dame grease, but thats propbably asking too much.

Jin10304 04-19-2009 07:07 PM

I semi-agree w/ Pete (btw he didnt produce Kilo, MoSS did) but I really havent been a fan of his new sound really since he started fucking with the AkaiMPC2000XL. One of my favorite "cinematic type shit" he did was for The UN album "It Aint No Thing".