Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Prison Break (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75545)

Rame 04-23-2009 08:22 AM

Prison Break

The other threads about this tv show sucked so here's an updated version.

I'm rewatching the dvd's since it's been a while since I last watched the show.

They're going to broadcast season 4 within a few weeks so I have to hurry up since I've only seen the first season and half of season 2 so far.

I read season 4 will be the last because they can't go on forever with this story and there'll be a movie to finish the series. The 4th season will have 22 episodes like the first and second.

Anyone else still watching? Are they already broadcasting season 4 in America?

SKAMPOE 04-23-2009 08:29 AM

fuck this show, i was a loyal fan for the 2 first seasons, every thing else was just draggin the story like a mu fucka lol how many times he broke outta diffrent jails hahahahahaha last i heard hje was in a colombian jail eatin burritos or sum shit...this was an ill fuckin show man but they dragged it too long tryna milk every cent they could lol

Ritter 04-23-2009 08:30 AM

Yea, I like this show. There are 5 episodes left to air in season 4, with the finale sometime in May.

I liked the first season best, the second second best, and the last two are nice, but not anywhere near the first two.

The ratings for this show are so down, they're sucking satan's dick. But it's worth watching if you enjoyed the first two.

I'm a Lost person myself.

Rame 04-23-2009 08:32 AM

They planned on making 6 seasons so it's good they cut it to 4.

I remember not liking the first part of season 3 very much since they indeed dragged it for too long but I have fait it will end in a good way.

SKAMPOE 04-23-2009 08:34 AM

my boy sucre was the illest!

TAURO 04-23-2009 09:19 AM

Season 4 is long over, they're about to show season 5 over here.

Rame 04-23-2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN (Post 1554489)
Season 4 is long over, they're about to show season 5 over here.

Are you sure you're talking about Prison Break, not Lost?

TAURO 04-23-2009 09:38 AM

No, im talking about prison break.

Season 1 was about the guy trying to save his brother from the chair and breaking out of prison.

Season 2 is them on the run.

Season 3 is the guy trying to break out from the panama prison.

Season 4 was the group being recruited by a homeland security agent to try and bring down the company.

Roll on season 5.

Rame 04-23-2009 09:48 AM

There is no 5th season.

''The fourth season of Prison Break returned from its mid-season break on a new timeslot, Friday at 8PM, on April 17, 2009 for the series' last six episodes. Two extra episodes were produced, but no airdate has been set for them. The episodes will be released as a Prison Break feature, titled "Prison Break: The Final Break", and will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray on July 21st 2009.''

It's going to end with that movie.

TAURO 04-23-2009 09:53 AM

Well I got my info from an ad the other day which said new season and not new eps, but whatever, I was losing interest in the show midway through season 4.

Rame 04-23-2009 09:57 AM

I guess that's the movie you're talking about.

Ritter 04-24-2009 03:11 PM

There's definitely no 5th season. The new episode airs in a couple of hours, I'm looking to D/L or watch online tomorrow.

Professor Poopsnagle 04-24-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKAMPOE (Post 1554458)
fuck this show, i was a loyal fan for the 2 first seasons, every thing else was just draggin the story like a mu fucka lol how many times he broke outta diffrent jails hahahahahaha last i heard hje was in a colombian jail eatin burritos or sum shit...this was an ill fuckin show man but they dragged it too long tryna milk every cent they could lol

That's church, carnal.

First two seasons were bossing. They should've ended the last episode of season two with them crazy niggas getting on the boat with that cheddar and just living all happy and shit.

Then they end up in prison again, mayne fuck that non sense. Motherfuckler need to know when to stop milking the show.

DrunkenMasta303 04-24-2009 08:07 PM

^i agree, but thats how hollywood works, same with all these Saw movies, fast n the furious, sequels/prequels/equals n shit LOL, the fuel for the industrial machinery is $$$, if ppl stop paying for it itLL break! lol

Rame 04-25-2009 05:41 AM

The point of series is that there are more seasons/episodes. I thought everyone knew that.