Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Sorry guys, Obama is not a hero. Quite the opposite in fact, he has done nothing. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78107)

Crackhead Bob 06-13-2009 06:27 PM

Sorry guys, Obama is not a hero. Quite the opposite in fact, he has done nothing.

Sunny, try not to get in a liberal uproar and erase this. I am not a republican. I am not a Democrat. Those two groups have one thing in common, they represent money. Barack Obama represents money. He represents the rich and Wall Street. So what has he done? Remember Bush? He held a Republican majority in Congress and shoved whatever bill he wanted down our throats. Obama holds a Democratic majority in congress and what has he done with it? Nothing. Scientists say we need to curb greenhouse gases by 40% over the next 10 years. Obama signed a bill that would cut greenhouse gases by 4%. What a pussy. The press uproared about his "bills" to close Gitmo and start bringing our troops home within the next 14 months, but that's not what those "bills" said at all. All they really were was a promise to "look at" the problem further down the line, meanwhile people are still being tortured and our youth is still getting blown up by roadside bombs. The biggest blunder by far however is what he actually DID do. He threw good money after bad, bailing out his buddies on Wall Street keeping the wealth with the wealthy.

Look, if something is not working, throwing money at it will not fix the problem. Quite the contrary, all it is is wasteful spending. Companies MUST be allowed to fail. This way the companies that were working, can buy up all those assets making them even stronger companies. It's like this, if you have a daughter who hasn't the slightest clue as to the value of money and she maxes out the 3 credit cards you give her in 3 days, you don't pay her bills, give her 3 more cards and pat her on the back and say it's ok, you CUT those motherfuckers up.

Look for the devaluization of the US dollar, coming soon to a neighborhood near you. We're fucked.

Koolish 06-13-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulrock (Post 1597894)
you don't pay her bills, give her 3 more cards and pat her on the back and say it's ok, you CUT those motherfuckers up.

word, pure truth.

PALEFORCE 06-13-2009 07:41 PM

We have got to abolish the fed

Crackhead Bob 06-13-2009 07:44 PM

Hahaha, would it surprise you to know the Fed is a privately owned corporation basically above the law?

PALEFORCE 06-13-2009 08:37 PM

NOT ONLY THAT BUT OUR GOVERNMENT HAS THE POWER TO PRINT ITS OWN INTREST FREE CURRENCY. THIS IS WHY KENNEDY AND LINCOLN GOT SHOT. HERE IS A SPEECH FROM KENNEDY.

Uncle Steezo 06-13-2009 11:07 PM

I like obama for what his image represents.

Black man in the most powerful
public position.

Crackhead Bob 06-13-2009 11:11 PM

He has the power to do so much, but instead he goes on TV and cavorts around the World "presenting" his image, but I have to ask, while he's doing that, who's running the country?

PALEFORCE 06-13-2009 11:20 PM

the same ppl running the world
cfr
bilderberg group
trilateral commission
rothschilds
rockerfellrs
warburgs
harriman
nazis

PALEFORCE 06-13-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEXXY (Post 1598047)

public position.

obama represents deciet and corruption, greed, corporations .... a real highlight in black history...[/sarcasm]

LORD NOSE 06-13-2009 11:40 PM

when have presidents ever ran the country ?

Mic Tyson 06-13-2009 11:43 PM

I doubt a thread like this was made about bush in the months after he was elected

PALEFORCE 06-13-2009 11:53 PM

you havent been paying attention mic

ALCATRAZ 06-14-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEXXY (Post 1598047)

public position.

word the fuck up

Crackhead Bob 06-14-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mic Tyson (Post 1598065)
I doubt a thread like this was made about bush in the months after he was elected

No, actually there was this
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/red..._details.M.xml

diggy 06-14-2009 02:02 AM

Mic tyson - just as dumb as TSA.