Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Who is SCOTTY WOTTY? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78395)

whitey 06-19-2009 04:48 PM

Who is SCOTTY WOTTY?

that dude came outta left field with some legit fire on dopium.

who the fuck is this dude?

ive never heard of him in my life.

i did a quick search on the net, didnt really come up with anything.

fuckin a though, scotty wotty for the no.9 spot in the wu. cappa cant rap his way out of a wet paper bag compared to this dude.

SickT 06-19-2009 04:58 PM

he was supposed to be in the Wu, but started doing crack.

Tecknowledgist 06-19-2009 05:06 PM

search the wu-chamber if this is a serious thread

oldie 06-19-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickT (Post 1602862)
he was supposed to be in the Wu, but started doing crack.

say what. fo' real????

Heavy Ammunition 06-19-2009 07:55 PM

Scotty Wotty cop it to me, big microphone hippie!

SickT 06-19-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldie (Post 1602966)
say what. fo' real????

Yeah rza said that.

oldie 06-20-2009 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickT (Post 1603003)
Yeah rza said that.

as if thats crazy. its strange how he only just come to the surface!

pneumatic 06-20-2009 12:29 PM

Some stuff that Cno Evil found:

Quote:

That's him on "Wildflower" saying "No smokin' alarms, no smokin' alarms..." etc

He's been referenced in a lot of songs:

Ghostface on Nutmeg: "Scotty Wotty copper tipped me, big microphone hippie"

RZA on Gravediggaz' Blood Brothers: "When Jackpot Wot' was hot, I was not"

King Just on KJ Rhyme: ""Ya'll was scared of me, the reincarnation of Jackpot, stop fronting cuz you got your hip hop from Scott Wott""

Raekwon on Raw Hide: "RZA pump the shit just like a shotty
Watch me run it John Gotti, collidin on the track, like Gen' and Wotty"

U-God on Killa Beez: "Run through the crowd with a heat hold, slap shots, Jackpot's in peno'"

Ghostface on In the Parks; "Scotty snatched Janet's wig off, that night, shit got hectic"

this could be on as well, Killah Priest on Snakes: "Back me in the lobby, pull out the shotty, then came Scotty, fragile body, my first impression, he returned from a party, he was just stagger, smellin like Bacardi"

claaa7 06-20-2009 07:14 PM

^^ big props on that, I know Scotty was one of the few he definitely wanted in the Clan.. acoording to him Scotty and GZA leaned the art of rhyming to the younger kids (wotty is in GZA's age) like Rae, U-God and Cappadonna.

for those who don't unerstsand some of the quotes, his full name (back then at least) was Scotty Wotty the Jackpot.

Pattch82 06-20-2009 08:15 PM

"That's him on "Wildflower" saying "No smokin' alarms, no smokin' alarms..." etc"

^^^ I always thought it was U-God sayin' that...? It sounds like U-G to me anyway.

Peace!

zooruka 06-20-2009 08:43 PM

im glad he didnt make the clan .. his name would sound outta place all the generals have unique names that sorta fit with the theme of wu tang clan then you would have had scotty wotty hahahah sorry shit dont sound right.

peace

oldie 06-21-2009 10:10 AM

good lookin on those references to him. i can hear the songs in my head as im readin em (except KJ) but i guess i never took notice of it

still crazy how he's only just got on a track n been mentioned, he's never been on any killa bee list, he been hooked on crack all this time?

yeah his name wouldnt fit in with the clan but im sure they could come up with something

whitey 06-21-2009 10:20 AM

scott wott woulda been fine in the clan.

if he was in the clan from the begining he just woulda been in there and you woulda grown up knowning his name in there. its only because his name wasnt in there that you say it sounds like it wouldnt fit.

Olive Oil Goombah 06-21-2009 10:33 AM

LOL@ people saying 'his name wouldn't have fit'...