Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   who did Yeshua pray 2? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79078)

knewcheeze 07-03-2009 12:11 AM

who did Yeshua pray 2?
 
Sura 57=Allah is the hidden and manifest

he prayed to the Father

this is irrefutable and shows he is not Almighty God...not to mention Genesis 6:2 and Job 1:6 use the term Sons of God...not to mention the dead sea scrolls show that "Sons of God" was replaced by "Sons of ISreal"....cee thats why the religious text was corrupted...to hide "Sons of God" which completely blows the so called christians whole "Jesus is gods on begotten son" out of the water.....at sum point certain people claiming to be Jews, Christians and Muslims had to sweep under the rug the fact that the God of their scripture in his manifest form is a black man according to the text but om digressing

"Matthew 19:17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

lol.......why do you ask ME about what is good....he is clearly making a separation beetween himself and God......

Yashua said PETER IS THE ROCK UPON my church shall be founded and Peter cut off the roman soldiers ear.....lol....sounds similar to Muhammad battling the MEccans with his sword

bottom line

theres certain verses that irrefutiably prove the christian missionary wrong....learn them....its quite entertaining

knewcheeze 07-03-2009 12:12 AM

fffffff
 
fffffffff

LORD NOSE 07-03-2009 12:34 AM

lol - nice

ChristO 07-03-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowcheeze (Post 1614499)
Sura 57=Allah is the hidden and manifest

he prayed to the Father

this is irrefutable and shows he is not Almighty God...not to mention Genesis 6:2 and Job 1:6 use the term Sons of God...not to mention the dead sea scrolls show that "Sons of God" was replaced by "Sons of ISreal"....cee thats why the religious text was corrupted...to hide "Sons of God" which completely blows the so called christians whole "Jesus is gods on begotten son" out of the water.....at sum point certain people claiming to be Jews, Christians and Muslims had to sweep under the rug the fact that the God of their scripture in his manifest form is a black man according to the text but om digressing

"Matthew 19:17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

lol.......why do you ask ME about what is good....he is clearly making a separation beetween himself and God......

Yashua said PETER IS THE ROCK UPON my church shall be founded and Peter cut off the roman soldiers ear.....lol....sounds similar to Muhammad battling the MEccans with his sword

bottom line

theres certain verses that irrefutiably prove the christian missionary wrong....learn them....its quite entertaining

uh, Yashua was The Sun/Son AND The Father. he prayed to gain k.o.s. [knowledge of self].
look, yes God is The Christ. God's begotten son is Abel, who then was David, who then was Yashua.
and there is no seperation of The Father from The Sun/Son.
and look, Christ [Gabriel] was closing on Simon Peter, who was Cain, by declaring that S.P. is the rock upon which The Christ would build his church. it's as in the rock that slew Abel, since S.P. denied Christ.
the profit Muhammad of the Qu'ran though, I identified him as Jacob/Jacub who became Israel. Simon Peter is a chump. his response to book of john verse 21:15/16 [phileo] was Phuck Philly, yo. David already said "I sit at a table amongst my enemies" in the book of psalms. reminded me of the scenario of the last supper. no cheese, this ain't to amuse...

diggy 07-03-2009 09:58 PM

I guess one could find similarities between different prophets and similarities between different sinners.

The prophets play a similar role and they would have similar enemies.

Sinners living in different times could share the same mentality.

In the Quran, it mentions that there is no distinction between any of the prophets.

It says the believers are helpers of one another - they are of the same group.

Hell dwellers will occupy hell.

There are similarities.

zooruka 07-03-2009 09:59 PM

JESUS parayed to the father... but he is still GOD because GOD is a triune GOD (father son holy spirit) but there is a hirachy within the GOD head and the father is the greatest so JESUS was praying to the father.


secondly peter attacking the roman soldier was his natural reaction it wasnt commanded by GOD ....like the god of the quran tells muhummad and his followers to do...infact JESUS rebuked peter and told him to put away his sword and gave the teaching of "all who live by the sword die by the sword" and then JESUS healed the mans ear.... there is a big differance between that and muhummad.

peace be with you !

Koolish 07-04-2009 01:10 PM

Jesus was God in the form of man, and God in heaven is in a completely different form. when Jesus says God alone is good, it is because man, in his corruption, is not good, and God being in the form of a man at that time could not have claimed that that was good.

Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Face of the Golden Falcon 07-04-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koolish (Post 1615644)
Jesus was God in the form of man, and God in heaven is in a completely different form. when Jesus says God alone is good, it is because man, in his corruption, is not good, and God being in the form of a man at that time could not have claimed that that was good.

...So God in the form of a man was not good? Are you saying the corruption of the flesh out weighed the Good of God?

SHEM HETEP

zooruka 07-04-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koolish (Post 1615644)
Jesus was God in the form of man, and God in heaven is in a completely different form. when Jesus says God alone is good, it is because man, in his corruption, is not good, and God being in the form of a man at that time could not have claimed that that was good.

thats not true jesus is saying only GOD is good in his divine glory to because the father who is the head of the godhead is GOD and he alone is good...its hard for me to explain because jesus is GOD to but the father as the head of the GOD head is the only one who is good.


peace be with you !

LORD NOSE 07-05-2009 12:56 AM

RANKS



yes - he was the son, who later became the father and is now the holy ghost



to many, Malcolm X was a young cat who was trying to do his thang
they called him brother Malcolm

then - as he grew in power, in time, he became a father to those who have benefited from his labor

now he is a memory and inspiration to those who can point to the good that he has accomplished


they say - about the Holy Ghost

he never said that he was Allah in person so why are yall saying this ?

cause he moved up in ranks and is now what he wasn't before

Koolish 07-05-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon (Post 1615823)
...So God in the form of a man was not good? Are you saying the corruption of the flesh out weighed the Good of God?

SHEM HETEP

yeah pretty much.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

(i'm quoting this just to show the relation between goodness and corruption, because Jesus did produce good fruit, in fact many people produce good fruit despite being a part of the corrupted flesh).

LORD NOSE 07-05-2009 04:14 PM

the human body is not naturally corrupted

the mind has been corrupted

something was put in the mind

and death followed

deny the flesh - don't feed it

Koolish 07-05-2009 06:27 PM

it's just like the state of man is corrupted, because we would be pure if we didn't eat that fruit.

Visionz 07-05-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prof zooruka (Post 1615897)
thats not true jesus is saying only GOD is good in his divine glory to because the father who is the head of the godhead is GOD and he alone is good...its hard for me to explain because jesus is GOD to but the father as the head of the GOD head is the only one who is good.


peace be with you !

=Jesus wasn't good

you seem to be a very confused individual

Olive Oil Goombah 07-05-2009 08:45 PM

you got muslims hatin on christians, christians hatin on muslims, everyone hatin on Jews.....this shit will NEVER end.

It can never end because each religion is based upon 100% faith and obedience within its members.

It can never be repaired unless its doctrine is severely reformed, but then the religions themselves would cease to be, which is why the orthodox believers refuse to do so.


Religion was created by man for several reasons...ignorance, order and to calm anxiety. It was written down symbolically and twisted an contorted over thousands of years.

Many stories in the Bible aren't even Bible originals.

There is so much more evidence pointing toward these three religions being false than there is to them being proven and true.

Dont ask for examples...if you wish to educated yourself, seek them yourself....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one