Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   inglorious basterds (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81061)

drippie k 08-08-2009 12:41 AM

inglorious basterds

anyone else looking forward to seeing this? i get mad hyped whenever the trailer comes on tv, its looks fucking sick. brad pitt may be a needle-dicked douchebag but that fucker can act and has made some pretty good movies.

also, did you know that adam sandler was gonna co-star as one of the main soldiers? but dude turned it down to be in funny people...woulda been crazy seeing adam sandler as a nazi-killing soldier in a tarantino movie

Tage 08-08-2009 08:42 AM

^that would have been shit. sandler should stick to funny people and happy madison productions with rob sneider.

p-rok73 08-08-2009 11:01 AM

I might check it out, sounds interesting along with District 9. And maybe GI Joe, LOL.

drippie k 08-08-2009 07:32 PM

yeah district 9 looks like another good movie but GI Joe looks like its gonna be on the grounds of dragonball evolution...its got the title...some of the characters but will have absolutely nothing to do with what it was based on

Lex Lugor 08-08-2009 09:50 PM

haha i woulda love it
better tahn sandler in this this apatow shit

im a to the death tarantino fan tho
of course im seeing it
one of the few movies this year i will watch in theatre

djskillz 08-12-2009 12:09 AM

I can't believe it's so close to coming out. I've been hearing about this forever.

DirtMcgehrk 08-12-2009 12:41 AM

The early reviews I've heard are the typical Tarantino stuff. Either ppl that want a movie that's going to win awards think it's too violent and tasteless, or the ppl that actually want to be entertained when they go to the movies think it's just the most awesome, stylish, funny, completely over the top movie they've seen in a while. I personally have a feeling it's going to be one of my favorites of the year. He makes movies the way he wants to make them, and he does it incredibly well. IMO the sign of a good movie is when critics are split in half about it, and so far that's turning out to be the case.

DRUNKENARTS 08-12-2009 10:43 AM

been waiting for this for a long time ill defo be going to c it

Sean 08-16-2009 06:42 PM

Saw this tonight, it was pretty insane. I don't even know where to start, but i really enjoyed it. I dunno how to describe it but it's just got that really "cool" feeling that Tarrantino films have lol - in the dialogue, in the violence, everything.

Brad Pitt is awesome in it as well

whitey 08-16-2009 09:13 PM

^good shit.

def want to see it.

anything with the QT stamp on it gets me looking forward to it.

Eradicate 08-21-2009 12:28 PM

saw it last night.. entertaining.. expect to laugh

brad pitt is a g in this film, they even throw mike myers in their for a scene.

i think this film would be better watching the 2nd time around.

but definetly a badass film.

oDoUoSoKo 08-21-2009 05:05 PM

i agree about the 2nd time shit, and i will just flatout say that i fuckin loved this movie. straight up. also, the guy who played Hans...has great acting chops.

HANZO 08-21-2009 08:09 PM

jus came back from watching it, was a good flick. cant say i got into it properly cause i was tired and the movie was damn long. Hans the Jew Hunter was dope.

Razorsharp 08-21-2009 09:11 PM

yeah, dope movie saw last night at midnight... started off a bit slow, but picked up

LMAO at the italian dialect part... HAHHAHA

and tarentino cant knock his foot fetish can he? haha

oDoUoSoKo 08-21-2009 09:35 PM

eloels^^