Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81738)

Ninja 08-18-2009 08:56 PM

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History
 
The following is from Michael Hart's book and lists Prophet Muhammad as the most influential man in History. A Citadel Press Book, published by Carol Publishing Group
Ranking of the twenty from the list of 100:

Prophet Muhammad
Isaac Newton
Jesus Christ
Buddha
Confucius
St. Paul
Ts'ai Lun
Johann Gutenberg
Christopher Columbus
Albert Einstein
Karl Marx
Louis Pasteur
Galileo Galilei
Aristotle
Lenin
Moses
Charles Darwin
Shih Huang Ti
Augustus Caesar
Mao Tse-tung

MUHAMMAD, No. 1
The 100, a Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History
by Michael H. Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels. Of humble origins, Muhammad founded and promulgated one of the world's great religions, and became an immensely effective political leader. Today, thirteen centuries after his death, his influence is still powerful and pervasive. The majority of the persons in this book had the advantage of being born and raised in centers of civilization, highly cultured or politically pivotal nations. Muhammad, however, was born in the year 570, in the city of Mecca, in southern Arabia, at that time a backward area of the world, far from the centers of trade, art, and learning. Orphaned at age six, he was reared in modest surroundings. Islamic tradition tells us that he was illiterate. His economic position improved when, at age twenty-five, he married a wealthy widow. Nevertheless, as he approached forty, there was little outward indication that he was a remarkable person. Most Arabs at that time were pagans, who believed in many gods. There were, however, in Mecca, a small number of Jews and Christians; it was from them no doubt that Muhammad first learned of a single, omnipotent God who ruled the entire universe. When he was forty years old, Muhammad became convinced that this one true God (Allah) was speaking to him, and had chosen him to spread the true faith. For three years, Muhammad preached only to close friends and associates. Then, about 613, he began preaching in public. As he slowly gained converts, the Meccan authorities came to consider him a dangerous nuisance. In 622, fearing for his safety, Muhammad fled to Medina (a city some 200 miles north of Mecca), where he had been offered a position of considerable political power. This flight, called the Hegira, was the turning point of the Prophet's life. In Mecca, he had had few followers. In Medina, he had many more, and he soon acquired an influence that made him a virtual dictator. During the next few years, while Muhammad's following grew rapidly, a series of battles were fought between Medina and Mecca. This was ended in 630 with Muhammad's triumphant return to Mecca as conqueror. The remaining two and one-half years of his life witnessed the rapid conversion of the Arab tribes to the new religion.

zooruka 08-18-2009 11:24 PM

hahahahaha muh mad man # 1- I dont think so


JESUS IS THE MOST INFLUENCIAL PERSON EVER


sorry muhummad and his religion is from the devil...the reason he was so successful is becuase GOD has given satan dominion over the world for alittle while (he recieved this authority when adam and eve sinned in the garden of eden) so satan was helping muhummad to spread his religion..


PRAISE BE TO GOD & HIS SON JESUS CHRIST


peace be with you !

diggy 08-18-2009 11:34 PM

"Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History"

Alhamdulillah.

^O^

Mr. Muhammad 08-19-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prof zooruka (Post 1658854)
JESUS IS THE MOST INFLUENCIAL PERSON EVER...muhummad and his religion is from the devil...the reason he was so successful is becuase GOD has given satan dominion over the world for alittle while (he recieved this authority when adam and eve sinned in the garden of eden) so satan was helping muhummad to spread his religion..

So...Satan helped Muhammad spread a religion that CONDEMNS Satan and regards Jesus as "the Messiah"? Is that what you're saying?

If so, then it is clear that you know nothing of Muhammad ...or of JESUS, for that matter.

Read the Quran before you try to judge it...that is, IF you want to be regarded as intelligent.

RM

TSA 08-19-2009 01:21 PM

the koran is in arabic, if you dont read it in arabic you're not reading the koran

Cee Oh Vee 08-19-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMJ (Post 1658865)
"Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History"

Alhamdulillah.

^O^

Co-Sign. Alhamdulillah.



Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 1659307)
the koran is in arabic, if you dont read it in arabic you're not reading the koran

Don't sleep on this comment.

For anyone who wants to know about the Immense Qur`an, be sure to cop a reliable translation.

Peace.

beautifulrock 08-19-2009 01:53 PM

I would put Henry Ford on that list.

Mr. Muhammad 08-19-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cee Oh Vee (Post 1659335)
For anyone who wants to know about the Immense Qur`an, be sure to cop a reliable translation.

Agreed. More than one, if possible.

RM

zooruka 08-20-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Muhammad (Post 1659290)
So...Satan helped Muhammad spread a religion that CONDEMNS Satan and regards Jesus as "the Messiah"? Is that what you're saying?

If so, then it is clear that you know nothing of Muhammad ...or of JESUS, for that matter.

Read the Quran before you try to judge it...that is, IF you want to be regarded as intelligent.

RM

2 corinthians 11 :14 says - "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light".

why are you surprised that I said satan helped muhummad spread islam the bible itself says he can masquerades as an angel of light...satan knows scripture and he knows that in the bible he is already condemed to hell now he is out to take as many people as he can with him ( because he thinks that it will hurt GOD because GOD doesnt want anyone to be lost but disires all men to be saved) so satan is out to wreck GOD`s plan to save all men by dragging as many people down as he can...Now satan has no problem saying jesus is the messiah and spreading a religion that supposedly condems him in islam because he knows that this religion is false and keeping people away from the true religion which is christianity...so he is actually fufilling his own agenda by spreading the falsehood thats islam (even if it says that jesus is the messiah and it condems satan) because he is keeping people from being saved by christianity ...see he is crafty thats why the bible says he masquerades as an angel of light (meaning he can appear as someone or somthing that is good)...so why he spreads the so called good religion that is islam he is at the same time keeping people from knowing the truth and being saved by christianity....see how he works.... so dont be surprised that satan can appear to work against himself.


also islam may appear to beleive in jesus but at its core it is contary to the fundementals of the bible (such as the dieing on the cross, commiting jihad, when jesus says turn the other cheek ect..) which are all fundementals of christian beliefs... so the koran can`t be from GOD it must come from an opponent of GOD..because the koran contridicts the bible at many points.

peace be with you !

eVoL 08-21-2009 04:03 PM

Pig Prophet Mohammed had forced sexual intercourse with 9 year-old girls. So you, and that cocksucking article author are correct -- he is the most influential man amongst incarcerated pedophiles

Sheep Shifter 08-21-2009 04:34 PM

I'ma commit a jihad on your house nigga you take that shit back ^

TheBoarzHeadBoy 08-22-2009 12:03 AM

If you launch a Jihad I'll travel to Rome to ask the Pope for a new crusade (we've got to be in the double digits at least by now...) and the Catholic faith will fuck your ass up son. Who do you think controls the world? The Jews?

The shit is common knowledge. If you can't accept that he married a girl at nine and that she wasn't down with being his sex doll you're wrong simple as that. I believe its in the Koran, but I haven't read it in its entirety (or in arabic at that) if its not directly in the "holy" book its in other islamic texts. Mo had a 9 year old concubine. That's pedo. Its not like she was 16, or 15, or even 14, I can almost pass that off as "a different time". No, she was 9. That's wrong.

knewcheeze 08-23-2009 03:43 AM

ffffffffffff
 
thinking about it eye gotta admit its either that black kinky haired prophet Isa(Yashua Ben Yosef, Jesus, the Messiah as stated in the Quran) or that the Son of Abdullah, the one who's life was saved by a spider, Muhammad.....

but whom is most influential?

bear in mind a TRUE christian IS a TRUE muslim...there is no difference

but dealing with the "so called's"....

om gonna have to go with Muhammad just off the simple fact that the so called Christians have a much filthier history than the so called Muslims....just a simple comparison beetween european christians who didn't take baths and Muslims who clean themselves at various times during the day......yeah the Muslims have done sum dirt but at least they got hygene

and shit take Prof Zoo for instance....eye mean he is the worst thing eye have ever ceen at wutang-corp......he makes Ladies Love Cool Dan and the Shaolin Asssassin look like Huey Newton and Little Bobby Hutton
and yaw know it too.....horrible...terrible..

since so called Christians seem to take the cake when it comes to evil om gonna have to say Muhammad is the most influential.....

Muhammad was more down to earth than Jesus so people can relate to him better as use his example.....Jesus gave away all that he had and really living in places like North America today being poor is a motherfuckin health hazard....particularily in Urban and Suburban areas....at least in the country you got the spring time and summer plants that one could easily live off of for free.....but in the urban enviorment, giving away all you have would literally create a hell on earth...bathing in public restrooms, sensory deprivation, poor food quality, water fountain water

people worshipped Jesus like a God in his time which he didn't want but scripture diluters drunk of Jesus blood like Prof Z will continue to do so

right here at wutang corp you can first hand witness how the Gods chastize those who go against him...he got a picture of Jesus that looks like Scott Bao with a beard...

no bullshitting you know you have never ceen anything so bad as Prof Z

eye can feel his evil creeping through the computer screen

drunk off the bloood of Jesus

The Hound 08-23-2009 04:16 AM

He is the most influential murderer in history

Cee Oh Vee 08-23-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowcheeze (Post 1662812)
bear in mind a TRUE christian IS a TRUE muslim...there is no difference

This may arguably be the best statement you ever made on this site.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one