Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Asian Illuminati (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82178)

TSA 08-26-2009 12:54 AM

Asian Illuminati
 
How come there are no asian illuminati and freemasons?

they're the majority of the world and will soon be the majority of the worlds economy and all the pictures and family tree of illuminati and/or freemasons includes no asians.

if their wish is the deplete the human population and most of the world population is asian i think they need to focus there more.

unless they are and i don't know. inform me

who controls chinks?

beautifulrock 08-26-2009 02:10 AM

of course there are, the triads are an illuminati organization

TSA 08-26-2009 06:11 AM

but they're not really in control in japan. those business groups maybe, but not triads.

SID 08-26-2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 1665885)
How come there are no asian illuminati and freemasons?

they're the majority of the world and will soon be the majority of the worlds economy and all the pictures and family tree of illuminati and/or freemasons includes no asians.

if their wish is the deplete the human population and most of the world population is asian i think they need to focus there more.

unless they are and i don't know. inform me

who controls chinks?

Firstly the term illuminati should not be used, its a term coined by the puppeteers, its a sheep word with conotations far from the real truth of the matter.

The asians esecially the Chinese have bloodlines that have a long history of contact with the Rothschilds, Bilderbergers, Rockerfellers, Al Sauds, Al Khalifas and the rest of them.

The chinese bloodline is The Li Bloodline who have a long and strong relationship with the Rockerfellers.

David Rockefeller visits with his friend Li Chiang in the early 70,s
http://i31.tinypic.com/6fpg91.gif

TSA 08-26-2009 06:32 AM

?

no they don't

the chinese have 0 blood ties to these families what was ever and you have 0 to no proof other then a picture of a guy you don't trust standing in the same 4 foot radius as an asian.


but yeah, there are 0 blood line connections to the rockefeller or whatever as well as the other ones un listen, unless you can show known illuminati members and their chinese relatives with proof of their relations like marriages and births and shit.

SID 08-26-2009 06:44 AM

Why don't you believe the chinese have ties with certain americans.

Don't be confused with the america capitilist chinese commie proxy war, because thats all it is.. a proxy war.

The land of china dosent not see eye to eye with america, that does not mean certain individuals or private organizations would not befriend each other for the sake of mutal benifits.

There are no known illuminati members because the illuminati is a crock of shit, a cloudy visage that no one can put their finger on because it was created as a distraction.

What really binds the controllers of the world is Freemasonry and the worship of what they percieve as the Devil.

Mumm Ra 08-26-2009 07:02 AM

now that i think about it
when i was up in masonic temples every week for a couple years i can't recall ever seeing an asian mason
but i dunno how well i was paying attention to that specifically
though there were both white & black masons

TSA 08-26-2009 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SID (Post 1666031)
Why don't you believe the chinese have ties with certain americans.

Don't be confused with the america capitilist chinese commie proxy war, because thats all it is.. a proxy war.

The land of china dosent not see eye to eye with america, that does not mean certain individuals or private organizations would not befriend each other for the sake of mutal benifits.

There are no known illuminati members because the illuminati is a crock of shit, a cloudy visage that no one can put their finger on because it was created as a distraction.

What really binds the controllers of the world is Freemasonry and the worship of what they percieve as the Devil.

ok, but what im saying is when you get to racial lines its physically impossible to fake bloodline connections.

Li is 100% asian, so is every asian you will post to show bloodline connections to european americans that you dont trust. you can physically see and prove it. on top of that his last name is li

so all these men would either have to be married to white women, which if all the power brokers or a signficant amount of power brokers, or any of them, all had white wives you can easily prove. i say women cause the men have eastern names still.

and their kids would have to be mixed OR you would have to show that mixed chinese control china or are power brokers, which they're not and don't.

with whites you can say yeah they're related and not be able to physically distinguish cause they're the same 'racial' bloc. its not flying with the chinks

beautifulrock 08-26-2009 11:19 AM

TSA is going to believe whatever he wants to believe. Trying to convince him of anything otherwise is utterly futile because he believes himself to be intelligent and infallible. Reading his posts is exposure of the antithesis however, and all his failures are of the self-deprecating nature.

TSA 08-26-2009 11:23 AM

no. i never think im right, i take the opposite side of thing to learn more about the other side cause when you argue with ppl they try their hardest to give you facts and teach you otherwise.

i have not been convinced there's asains in the illuminati, you can babble about how you doughly sucks or if you believe otherwise prove to me otherwise.
fag.

beautifulrock 08-26-2009 11:26 AM

Where am i supposed to look for this information? The almanac? Stop being you.

TSA 08-26-2009 11:29 AM

I've noticed you physically can't sprout a dark ceaser with a half moon indention can you.

as CL2's drop comes closer, the deficiency eats are your happiness. faggot.

beautifulrock 08-26-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 1666014)
but they're not really in control in japan. those business groups maybe, but not triads.

This is the type of stupid ignorant shit you always get caught on. The Triads are fucking Chinese, the Yakuza are Japanese you neo-spazzy zoon dweeby.

SID 08-26-2009 11:44 AM

Asians are still humans, that means they are flawed like the rest of us, which means they will do whatever it takes to have 56 billion in their bank account and a lavish avant garde penthouse with ten freaky bitches waiting to suck the life out of you.

And the only way to get that shit is to put the devils cock in your mouth and let his molten semen burn your soul away. and seen as the chinese are such horny dog eating peoples i,m sure they could accomadate satans flaming rod for a bit of money and power.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 08-26-2009 03:41 PM

Yes, the world is complex, and everyone with money and power does not have YOUR personal best interests at heart. Everyone is shady.

But only the mindless, powerless, and unhappy attemt to oversimplify things by creating links that don't exist and using specious reasoning to connect everyone with money or viewpoints that differ from their own.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one