Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Vaccination Appreciation Thread (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82436)

TSA 08-30-2009 12:04 PM

Vaccination Appreciation Thread

Im glad that i've been vaccinated due to advances in medicine that have insured that I and others live longer.

im also glad that a lot of illnesses that have been killing billions over the past millenia are no longer with us, and i know what it's like to live in a place where these things are still around.

in nigeria, you can still catch leporsy and polio. Im glad i dont live in Congo where ppl die of bubonic plague.

bubonic plague

because of their almost non existent medical system.

in the US on the other hand, and advanced system of vaccination, and global nation taxation against microscope fiberoptic biological germs and mad cow burgers on the market keep us alive longer then your average non vaccinated person.

KERZO 08-30-2009 12:19 PM

america is still way behind in healthcare compared to the UK because the dollar is more important than it's people....at least it's getting better rather than worse though.

TSA 08-30-2009 12:30 PM

i agree, its shameful imo, and Obama is a soft young man who doesn't understand he's the mother fucking president of the united states.

dude just wants to talk and talk and talk. To ppl that bring guns to speaking events.

but i've seen rock bottom healthcare, and truss, vaccination is the shit

PALEFORCE 08-30-2009 12:45 PM

first off disease started to decline before vaccinations were introduced. second they are made of formaldehyde, mercury, monkey and chicken embryos, and aborted fetusus. use your fucking head. if u think these are healthy for you i got some sea front property in lincoln nebraska id like to sell you. my immune system is duh shiit.

KERZO 08-30-2009 12:45 PM

^word....we take it for granted that we get all our vaccinations when we were kids.

its easier to prevent than to treat.

PALEFORCE 08-30-2009 01:01 PM

yea disease is easier to prevent thats why its a good reason to avoid vaccinations that undermine your immmune system. and the lack of vaccinations is not why africa has diseases.

Robert 08-30-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palehorse (Post 1670354)
yea disease is easier to prevent thats why its a good reason to avoid vaccinations that undermine your immmune system. and the lack of vaccinations is not why africa has diseases.

Could you please explain what you mean here?

TSA 08-30-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palehorse (Post 1670334)
first off disease started to decline before vaccinations were introduced. second they are made of formaldehyde, mercury, monkey and chicken embryos, and aborted fetusus. use your fucking head. if u think these are healthy for you i got some sea front property in lincoln nebraska id like to sell you. my immune system is duh shiit.

obviously this stuff prevents you from getting life ending viruses, and as I vaccinated person to another, you're not a doctor, you can find 'deadly' chemicals in a ham sandwich. everything can kill you, and you're vaccinated by still alive, so.....

TSA 08-30-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palehorse (Post 1670354)

its not the reason why they have em, but it's the reason why they keep em.

PALEFORCE 08-30-2009 01:42 PM

no the reasons why they have them is the reasons why they keep them

and if u havent noticed diseases are on the rise, especially in developed countries like usa. we take the most vaccines, prescription drugs and surgery yet we are the most obese, sick, with highest rates of diabetes cancer heart disease etc etc etc. it seems to me that the rise in disease correlates with the rise in pharmaceuticals. plus Ive read a plethora on books by doctors who have researched the negative side effects of drugs vaccines etc. i encourage u to do the same. africa has diseases like polio etc because the water is contaminated and the have nutritional defficiencies among other things. if the powers that be wanted to they could virtually wipe out all disease this year. its all starts with pure water and food. and chlorinated water is not pure.

PALEFORCE 08-30-2009 01:48 PM

read the list of ingredients i provided and use your fucking head. they also put this glycol compound that is the same shit they use for anti freeze and brake fluid. your shooting yourself up with brake fluid u gullible prick. its like propylene glycol.

Robert 08-30-2009 01:50 PM

Some questions and thoughts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by palehorse (Post 1670400)

and if u havent noticed diseases are on the rise, especially in developed countries like usa. we take the most vaccines, prescription drugs and surgery yet we are the most obese, sick, with highest rates of diabetes cancer heart disease etc etc etc.

All things that we do not have vaccines for.

it seems to me that the rise in disease correlates with the rise in pharmaceuticals.

If you are still referring to the diseases you mentioned before (heart disease etc) then there are a number of confounding variables (diet, exercise etc) that make this correlation very weak.

plus Ive read a plethora on books by doctors who have researched the negative side effects of drugs vaccines etc. i encourage u to do the same.

What are some examples?

africa has diseases like polio etc because the water is contaminated and the have nutritional defficiencies among other things.

That's a reasonable point.

if the powers that be wanted to they could virtually wipe out all disease this year. its all starts with pure water and food. and chlorinated water is not pure.

By pure do you mean distilled?

TSA 08-30-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palehorse (Post 1670400)

and if u havent noticed diseases are on the rise, especially in developed countries like usa (no they're not). we take the most vaccines, prescription drugs and surgery yet we are the most obese (cause we cook our food the least), sick (no we're not), with highest rates of diabetes (we cook our food the least and eat the most proceeded food) cancer heart disease (food)etc etc etc. it seems to me that the rise in disease correlates with the rise in pharmaceuticals (prove this). plus Ive read a plethora on books (such as) by doctors who have researched the negative side effects of drugs vaccines etc (have you read the opposing view point?). i encourage u to do the same. africa has diseases like polio etc because the water is contaminated and the have nutritional defficiencies among other things( no, its cause of climate lack of health care and poverty). if the powers that be wanted to they could virtually wipe out all disease this year(no they couldn't). its all starts with pure water and food. and chlorinated water is not pure.

dude, you're vaccinated.

beautifulrock 08-30-2009 02:21 PM

TSA, Robert, why do you care? Would you be pushing this propaganda if it weren't an issue? TSA how many booster injections did you get? Do you even know what they do? Did you educate yourself on what they do or how they work before you got them? Robert, do they even have vaccinations for this in Australia? H1N1 specifically targets hispanics so whats your big reason for getting it? Are either of you hispanic?

Enoch 08-30-2009 02:31 PM

The life expectancy right now may be higher now than it was a hundred years ago, but its not the highest its been. Many ancient cultures lived much longer without any of the medicine we use to day. Nubians lived a hundred years on average living off of milk mixed with cow blood. (according to my 9th grade history book at least)

I skipped my vaccinations, haven't had any since i was a toddler. They say they're mandatory but thats complete bullshit. Im in great health. I just ate a barely cooked piece of chicken less than any hour ago lol and i aint worried.

Some vaccinations are great, but i think we're overdoing it and their necessity is overrated IMO. Im not pretending to be an expert but i think in general people act like it we'd be fucked without all our technology and i think thats bullshit.