Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Why do some white ppl wanna blame joos for things white ppl CLEARLY did? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82512)

TSA 08-31-2009 04:35 PM

Why do some white ppl wanna blame joos for things white ppl CLEARLY did?

and even when a joo is invovled its a full blown white ppl operation?

and why do some black americans have beef with joos? wtf? stupid.

beautifulrock 08-31-2009 04:38 PM

Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

It's because the blacks aren't smart enough to blame anything on, besides OJ and rape.

Prolifical ENG 08-31-2009 04:57 PM

Because the joos are the ones that actually made money off of those things.

zooruka 08-31-2009 05:11 PM

I agree the jewish conspiracy is highly exaggerated.

peace

Visionz 08-31-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prof zooruka (Post 1671573)
I agree the jewish conspiracy is highly exaggerated.

peace

........however masturbation will be the end of us all

Enoch 08-31-2009 05:27 PM

You know who controls the world? NOBODY. You know who wants to control the world? Greedy muthafuckas. Greedy muthafuckas come from all races.

Because we have a black president right now does that mean that everything the US government does is part of a black conspiracy? Fuck no

I think the idea of a Jewish cabal running things is retarded. Yes, there are, and have been, a lot of powerful Jews, especially considering how small of a population they are comparatively. Yes a lot of the things that certain Jewish people have been a big part of are really fucked up (Banking, Zionism, Soviet Communism, etc). But anyone who interprets that to mean that Jews are to be blamed for the state of the world isnt that good at thinking.

Visionz 08-31-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch (Post 1671590)
You know who controls the world? NOBODY. You know who wants to control the world? Greedy muthafuckas. Greedy muthafuckas come from all races.

Because we have a black president right now does that mean that everything the US government does is part of a black conspiracy? Fuck no

I think the idea of a Jewish cabal running things is retarded. Yes, there are, and have been, a lot of powerful Jews, especially considering how small of a population they are comparatively. Yes a lot of the things that certain Jewish people have been a big part of are really fucked up (Banking, Zionism, Soviet Communism, etc). But anyone who interprets that to mean that Jews are to be blamed for the state of the world isnt that good at thinking.

this is very true.

Even when looking at Israel alone, you have people that really want harmony with Palestinians and then you've have people that are completely brainwashed into some crazy shit. Pigeon-holing an entire group of people will always fail.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 08-31-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG (Post 1671560)

I didn't know Canadians hated jews too.

What things do you mean, pro? Or do you just mean that filthy jews make money off everything?

Prolifical ENG 08-31-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad (Post 1671616)
I didn't know Canadians hated jews too.

What things do you mean, pro? Or do you just mean that filthy jews make money off everything?

no, canadians love the jews like they love everyone else.

but yeah a concept is made and the jews find a way to make money off of it. nothing wrong with that but people hate them for it.

TSA 08-31-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG (Post 1671560)

^has never been on beastmode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visions Unseen (Post 1671608)
this is very true.

Even when looking at Israel alone, you have people that really want harmony with Palestinians and then you've have people that are completely brainwashed into some crazy shit. Pigeon-holing an entire group of people will always fail.

man shut you fake ass nigga, you believe in lizard people, of course you're an anti-semite
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG (Post 1671621)
no, canadians love the jews like they love everyone else.

but yeah a concept is made and the jews find a way to make money off of it. nothing wrong with that but people hate them for it.

listen. you are a part of the most murderous race of all time. your people a notoriously wicked insane manipulating pack of parasites with no moral right to claim the title of human. and you want to talk about jews.

really, compare shit white ppl have ACTUALLY done, to shit jews MIGHT HAVE done.
stfu weirdo.

i want to see a white person rEALLY talk about 'the jews' some more. faggot. why not talk about 'the whites' you racist faggot.

Visionz 08-31-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 1671651)
^has never been on beastmode.

man shut you fake ass nigga, you believe in lizard people, of course you're an anti-semite

listen. you are a part of the most murderous race of all time. your people a notoriously wicked insane manipulating pack of parasites with no moral right to claim the title of human. and you want to talk about jews.

really, compare shit white ppl have ACTUALLY done, to shit jews MIGHT HAVE done.
stfu weirdo.

i want to see a white person rEALLY talk about 'the jews' some more. faggot. why not talk about 'the whites' you racist faggot.

eat a dick bitch, 11,000+ you won't find a single one about me talking about either lizard people or anti-semetic banter.

I think the fumes from the fake guccis got you confused frontin ass faggot

LORD NOSE 09-01-2009 06:30 AM

should TSA be shut back down ?