Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Sons of Anarchy (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87408)

beautifulrock 12-01-2009 11:41 PM

Sons of Anarchy

Anybody catch the season finale? Great writers on the show, it's Hamlet with bikers.

SilvaFistz 12-01-2009 11:58 PM

no i had to work dammit!!
and yeah i really dig that show
i think its well written and the storylines are pretty interesting

abanks47 12-01-2009 11:59 PM

shits dope, o shit! shit is tonight huh. will be glad to watch it. what you think of S. 2 so far. not feeling it nearly as much as S. 1. also on FX the episodes replay like 3-4 hours later, check the listing.

D.drali 12-02-2009 08:26 PM

Sons of Anarchy

After that ending you know the Sons are gona fuck up some shit

100pr00f 12-03-2009 05:23 AM

crazy ending...next season will be crazy...jack is gonna kill that fed bitch...cuz she coused the outcome of the ending...

sad the propect got killed(or did he)
he was about to get fully badged
and big war comming with the iriesh

and will they finally kill obell

that skin head took his death like a man too lol

also looks like that cop will retire...as he will stay with jacks mom as she is on the run

beautifulrock 12-03-2009 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100pr00f (Post 1752902)
crazy ending...next season will be crazy...jack is gonna kill that fed bitch...cuz she coused the outcome of the ending...

sad the propect got killed(or did he)
he was about to get fully badged
and big war comming with the iriesh

and will they finally kill obell

that skin head took his death like a man too lol

also looks like that cop will retire...as he will stay with jacks mom as she is on the run

Ally walker isn't going anywhere. In case you didn't notice, she's the antagonist of the story and she was also responsible for the ending of the first season. I have a feeling Sobel will be back but probably not until season 4, his stay of execution, the fiasco at the Irish kids house, and the chase at the end were all finely written scenes. Charlie Hunnam deserves an Emmy nod for his portrayal of Jax, especially for the finale.

buckshotstheone 12-16-2009 10:22 AM

i'm thinking if prospect is dead then they will badge him in at his funeral.

i know it's to keep the story going but why the fuck didn't they just kill sobel even after getting the call about the baby? i mean damn it takes two seconds to blow the mafucka's head off

and that atf cunt bitch needs to get raped within an inch of her life, i can't stand her.

the wife put me on to this show during this season and i've gone back and watched the first (already knowing a couple of things like how donna was killed) and i gotta say that for a show i hated on when i saw the pilot (which i didn't like the second time around either), it's pretty fucking dope. i think bikers and that whole culture is kinda lame but this show is fucking ill

battle? 12-20-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulrock (Post 1752914)
Ally walker isn't going anywhere. In case you didn't notice, she's the antagonist of the story and she was also responsible for the ending of the first season. I have a feeling Sobel will be back but probably not until season 4, his stay of execution, the fiasco at the Irish kids house, and the chase at the end were all finely written scenes. Charlie Hunnam deserves an Emmy nod for his portrayal of Jax, especially for the finale.

yup i dont think u ever will respect anyone's opinion other than ur own..
an really ur mom lets u stay up late enough to watch this show..?

beautifulrock 12-20-2009 04:16 PM

Why is your whole existence here devoted to me? Are you really that desperate and lonely? I said I would be your friend.

Oh yea and what was it that triggered this whole thing? I don't remember, but you certainly do...

battle? 12-20-2009 04:43 PM

really ur mom lets u stay up that late>?
lol..

beautifulrock 12-20-2009 04:45 PM

^^^says the guy who actually still lives with his mom

Kenny Powers 12-20-2009 05:08 PM

great show, 2 great seasons

check two 09-27-2012 01:14 PM

-'Sons of Anarchy' actor Johnny Lewis dies after beating an 81 year old woman to death

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-sons-of-an...ble-death.html

LoTec 09-27-2012 02:07 PM

thats fuckin nuts

im way more upset about Opie tho

100pr00f 09-27-2012 11:06 PM

opie was supposed to be killed off in season 3 but they couldn't find a way....they wanted to to do that some time ago to show jax or to push jax into pushing the club in a better direction like his father was trying to do.