Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Online dating (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88886)

Queen Of Poetry 12-31-2009 06:17 PM

Online dating

Ok so I just met my girlfriends man and he's nice, cool, cute etc. So they've been dating for 8 months and seem happy. I didn't know how she met him and she finally told me-Match.com. I was like really? She told me I should try it and everyone is doing it blah blah blah.

My question is: Have any of u used any of these dating sites or know anyone that has and actual found someone that they like?

SKAMPOE 12-31-2009 06:57 PM

HAHAHAH ITS NU YEARS EVEN N UR DISCUSSIN ONLINE DATING smh me? im dressed fresh feelin like a million bucks, the wiz is gettin ready n im here rolling my 13 blunts, we smokin 12 for the year n one for the nu @ 12....have a good one yo.

food for thought 12-31-2009 07:03 PM

lol @ skampoe

hes right. this is ridiculous.

especially on new years eve.

u should be snorting cocaine train tracks off a hookers tities.

smh.

lol anyway, on topic,

only person who i ever knew who does this is a chick i met on my hall freshman year of college in my dorm

she apparantely met this cat a lil bit beofre he went to Irawq for the amry. she use to talk to him everyday and her roommate use to tell me how she used to jsut sit o nthe phone silent waiting for her bf to say something?

lol

they didnt knoew each oither so they had nothing to talk about.

i kionds feel the same way.

like e-dating dont work b/c it aint natural ot somt shit

TSA 12-31-2009 07:05 PM

AHAHAHahhaHAHahahahAHH! man, ppl are really disgracing their tribes this week

but to and this is self ether of a topic i remember when Gavin's ex girlfriend and I used to talk on the phone. while they were going out.
she told me that he was more dedicated to the internet then to their relationship and from the context clues she gave, his life. I think in this way in internet will replace love.

Queen Of Poetry 12-31-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE (Post 1775438)
HAHAHAH ITS NU YEARS EVEN N UR DISCUSSIN ONLINE DATING smh me? im dressed fresh feelin like a million bucks, the wiz is gettin ready n im here rolling my 13 blunts, we smokin 12 for the year n one for the nu @ 12....have a good one yo.

Ok I am going out. My girlfriends track fell out so I'm in the hotel waiting for her. Ain't nobody said u had to click on the thread. I get that it's NYE but it was on my brain.

Thx for comment. Enjoy your evening with ur wiz.

Bobby Budknickers 12-31-2009 07:49 PM

i used to hook up with somewhat local bitches online all the toime and meet them and fuck them. it's no big deal. some of them were actually decent looking, but others were pigs. it's all good. it's not like that was the only way i could ever get pussy, it was just a way to get some extra pussy without interfering with my normal life.

i got into some shit where i'm from, and i had to leave town, but i didn't have many connections nationally, at least in terms of a safe house, so i quickly chatted up a woman and convinced her to let me stay with her for awhile. that was almost 3 years ago and we're married now and have a kid. true story. happy new years y'all

EAGLE EYE 12-31-2009 07:53 PM

skampoe obviously understands the bill nye of tha new year. im out too - I just finished half a 1/5th of Glenfiddich and its not even 9.

ppls are showin' up. cant let em see this stink hole.

JASPER 12-31-2009 08:01 PM

I once went on an online date. It turned out pretty good more or less. The girl was nice and pretty good looking too. But she happened to be a complete psycho and wanted to taste my blood and have me walk her on a leash.

zooruka 12-31-2009 08:38 PM

call me old fashioned by i kinda like the personal touch...But having said that I don`t fault anyone for trying to find a partner on the net.

*;

peace be with you !

SKAMPOE 01-01-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle (Post 1775462)
skampoe obviously understands the bill nye of tha new year. im out too - I just finished half a 1/5th of Glenfiddich and its not even 9.

ppls are showin' up. cant let em see this stink hole.

so drunk right now, rolling a blunt right now, got mad pics n shit, peace to jig for havin us over, it was either that or the shelter....

Frank Drebin 01-01-2010 03:41 AM

my cousin uses nzdating.co.nz for about a month now and has had over 20fucks from girls of it.

hope that helps....

ZigZag 01-01-2010 11:22 AM

I've never dated anybody from match.com or stuff like that cuz u pay to meet ppl? or some shit and i heard ppl on there usually have a mental problem but then again if u work 18 hours outta the day and u dont got time to have a social life i can see that being an outlet..

However I think I messed with 2 chicks from myspace...but i hate online dating cuz it never works out for me...the ppl are very insecure and secretive and it takes too long to go out with the person...so i stick to mostly talkin to ppl from school or something...or on my block.

ZigZag 01-01-2010 11:36 AM

and some of ur are complete hipocrites cuz if any of the women here on this site lived near u and told u they liked u u would fuckin hop out a big fuckin cake with a wedding ring thristin to wife them....so cut the fuckin shit. a lot of u are nerds and low-lifes and never seen or had as much pussy as me...FAGS.

The ppl i notice talk the most shit is in real life the lames characters i ever saw....

GET YA DITTY BOP TOGETHER NIGGAZ

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3...icnope16kl.gif

SKAMPOE 01-01-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zigzag (Post 1775668)
and some of ur are complete hipocrites cuz if any of the women here on this site lived near u and told u they liked u u would fuckin hop out a big fuckin cake with a wedding ring thristin to wife them....so cut the fuckin shit. A lot of u are nerds and low-lifes and never seen or had as much pussy as me...fags.

the ppl i notice talk the most shit is in real life the lames characters i ever saw....

get ya ditty bop together niggaz

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3...icnope16kl.gif

trueindeed fam, thats y i chill back n show n prove.

Prolifical ENG 01-01-2010 11:54 AM

It depends on the social environment. I think when a pair meet, the time they find interest in each other is....organic.

As you get older (as far as 30s+) finding other single people is harder because of working harder, going to less social events for some, or just many taken. I guess going to things specially labels "singles" events isnt settling for some of those older people. Some people resort to just taking shots in the dark and just assume everyones single if a partner isnt around, not knowing if the person is single or not. If they aren't it sometimes leads to cheating and affairs. Therefore hopefully this internet dating thing takes the affair statistic down.

I dont think anyone under like 20 should be using online dating. If anything everyone should avoid it if they can but in some circumstances some need to use the convenience.