Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Thoughts on the Confederate flag? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8926)

check two 09-28-2005 10:23 PM

Thoughts on the Confederate flag?

I was wondering what people's thoughts are on the Confederate flag? If a thread was already done on this topic recently, my apologies. Some people think the Confederate flag is racist, while others say it's representing southern heritage. I'm not trying to stereotype people, but most of the people I've seen that have the southern flag hanging on their beat up pick up trucks, or have a confederate license plate, have been rednecks. I don't see what positive form of southern heritage that the flag is representing? Slavery? Incest? There is a school nearby here will students were banned from having the flag hanging from their vehicle while they are on school property, and they can't have a shirt with the confederate flag on it. Anyway, what are your thoughts on this topic?

ghostface28 09-28-2005 10:28 PM

Re: Thoughts on the Confederate flag?

good color combination

heatholdingconceitedmofo 09-28-2005 10:30 PM

Fagz

iNtell3kT 09-28-2005 10:39 PM

i think its not worth talkin about

check two 09-28-2005 10:42 PM

Then you didn't need to reply, cornball.

Big Risk 09-28-2005 11:28 PM

I think its fucked up when white kids rock it. Theres a black kid at my school that rocks it. Just fucked up

Sicka than aidZ 09-29-2005 12:01 AM

i can live without the confederate flag. especially if it's used to rep slavery and incest.

crass 09-29-2005 12:25 AM

southern swastika

thwak 09-29-2005 12:30 AM

eh I know a couple guys who have it as a sign of southern pride and aren't racist at all. I guess it all depends on the person who is rocking it.

tajeco 09-29-2005 01:05 AM

The Dukes Of Hazzard have it on their car. Not everyone in the south used it as a sign of hatred and prejudice. For some it's not "white pride", it's "southern pride". My friend's mom has a magnet of the flag on her fridge because she's from Mississippi, and she's cool, really not racist.

crass 09-29-2005 01:10 AM

i'm not too down with repping any kind of flag.

triggahappy187 09-29-2005 06:51 AM

Yo I done sweat it let em have it for they own purposes lol I mean we have B.E.T

Wait main there nothin black bout B.E.T an hasn been since Big Tigga

triggahappy187 09-29-2005 06:52 AM

Or since they aired "Menace to society" back in the day

TeknicelStylez 09-29-2005 07:08 AM

Fuckin I saw 2 rednecks in a pick up truck with a confederate flag on their pick up truck yesterday, I wanted to catch them at a red light but no such luck....

Soul Controller 09-29-2005 07:16 AM

who really gives a fuck what the flag means to u.. or to the next man

what u should really check is, who designed the flag, and why they put what they did on it..
and what the symbols mean!

then know what the flag really means!