Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Sports Zone (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Joe Flacco is a pretty QB (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89797)

Come Honor Face 01-16-2010 10:50 PM

Joe Flacco is a shitty QB

Who else does Baltimore have at the QB position? Could Troy Smith really have played as badly as Flacco did today? I doubt it.

Mic Tyson 01-16-2010 10:52 PM

troy smith>joe flacco

Art Vandelay 01-16-2010 10:52 PM

he couldn't even beat tyler palko out for pitt's starting job. he had to transfer to deleware

Mic Tyson 01-16-2010 10:55 PM

u cant b too hard on him tho he got some shitty ass receivers. troy smith still better tho

Kenny Powers 01-16-2010 10:56 PM

damn i was just gonna post that art, but good knowledge. Pretty miserable performance these past 2 seasons. The announcers are too nice to say it but Flacco is awful.

48.4 passer rating today
10.0 passer rating last week

spiggity_ace 01-16-2010 11:57 PM

i dont wanna say he sucks cuz hes still young, im a big bmore fan but he faded big time this year, he made some horrible throws and decisions but the recievers didnt help either, 5 drops, i think maybe a few more later on, mason is most likely retiring, and ray rice is their leader in receptions, they better draft a fuckin reciever but ima hope for the best, i still think flacco is a good qb and no troy smith isnt better even though i wanted him to start last year until he got really sick

Olive Oil Goombah 01-17-2010 12:07 AM

I always was surprised that Flacco was given the starting job over Troy like that without B-More really seeing what Smith can do.

Plus I traded for this faggot to upgrade over Kyle Orton, but I wound up starting Orton anyway.

Art Vandelay 01-17-2010 12:10 AM

now i got to change my tune since there is a buck nut in the crowd. joe flacco is so much better than troy smith. pitt qbs are always superior to ohio st. qbs.

Olive Oil Goombah 01-17-2010 12:12 AM

Troy Smith or McNabb will be the Browns starter next year.

check two 01-17-2010 12:22 AM

Andy Reid doesn't want to part with Mcnabb. By the way, I'm surprised that Volek hasn't been a starter in the league.

spiggity_ace 01-17-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickyTooch (Post 1790424)
I always was surprised that Flacco was given the starting job over Troy like that without B-More really seeing what Smith can do.

Plus I traded for this faggot to upgrade over Kyle Orton, but I wound up starting Orton anyway.

he only got the job becuz troy smith came down with a illness that cause him to lose like 30 pds or something, i really wanted troy smith to be the starter but after flacco handling the team the way he did last season i had hope in him and he came on strong this year and faded towards the end

ZigZag 01-17-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two (Post 1790440)
Andy Reid doesn't want to part with Mcnabb. By the way, I'm surprised that Volek hasn't been a starter in the league.

Cuz Billy Volek isn't a starter in this league. He's just a very good back up...same for Houston's starting QB...he's not a starter either....and should of still remained a back up.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 01-17-2010 08:59 AM

You guys really think Troy Smith is an NFL quarterback?

Come on now.

Flacco has potential. But they under-utilized him towads the end of the season, and when it was time for him to make plays, he was obviously unprepared.

Come Honor Face 01-17-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIRITdANIMAL (Post 1790666)
Flacco has potential.

He does? He sure hides it well.

Mic Tyson 01-17-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Vandelay (Post 1790426)
now i got to change my tune since there is a buck nut in the crowd. joe flacco is so much better than troy smith. pitt qbs are always superior to ohio st. qbs.

aint no pitt qb fuckin with troy smith except marino