Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Sports Zone (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   You stay classy West Virginia (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90668)

Art Vandelay 02-04-2010 09:57 AM

You stay classy West Virginia

at the pitt-wvu game last night, some hillbilly mountaineer fan (probably umbro crusadah or hollow dartz) threw something on the court. coach bob huggins had to personally address the crowd in the middle of the game...

later in the game, another toothless wvu scumbag threw a penny (seriously, who carries pennies around with them anymore) and hit a pitt assistant coach in the face.

Hollow Dartz 02-04-2010 11:11 AM

LOL That game was crazy last night, I'll be back in this thread when I get out of class LOL

Olive Oil Goombah 02-04-2010 11:30 AM

hahaha what a bunch of hicks.

On a side note, ART, as I was quizzing my niece on her knowledge of state capitals i gazede at a map and never realized how close Pittsburgh was to West Virginia..

I mean, you muther fuckers are damn near at the fucking border.

No wonder...that explains alot about Pittspukians

Art Vandelay 02-04-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickyTooch (Post 1807275)

On a side note, ART, as I was quizzing my niece on her knowledge of state capitals i gazede at a map and never realized how close Pittsburgh was to West Virginia..

•i'm sure your hand was much closer to your niece's pussy than pittsburgh is to WV.

•pittsburgh is not the capital of pennsylvania.

•depending on which way i drive, i can get to a few different parts of wv within an hour.

if i drive south, it takes a little more than an hour to get to morgantown in about an hour.

if i take 22 west, i can get to weirton in about 45 minutes or less.

if i take 70 west, it takes about a little less than an hour to get to wheeling.

when you're on 22 or 70 headed to ohio, you're only in west virginia for about 10-15 minutes.

Olive Oil Goombah 02-04-2010 12:37 PM

LOL...you live in the hills and youre less than an hour away from West virginia.......

WOW.

no wonder.....no fucking wonder

Hollow Dartz 02-04-2010 03:12 PM

Dear Student Basketball Fans,

As the Mountaineers get ready to take on the Pitt Panthers tomorrow, I continue to
encourage you to do your part in promoting a fun and family-friendly atmosphere
during tomorrow's basketball game -- and all athletic events.

As we all know, the Backyard Brawl can be one of the most
exciting and exhilarating games of the season. Let's support our team and Coach Huggins by letting the Panthers -- and
a large television audience -- know what it means to be a Mountaineer by
cheering loudly from the beginning to the end of the game.

Let's do so with class and character by handling the
intense atmosphere of the game with good sportsmanship.

As we witnessed Saturday, vulgar and profane language is
not necessary to intimidate our opponents, and it is not needed to have a
positive effect on the game.

Similarly, there is no place for personal chants that are
disrespectful to the opposing coaches or players.

Remember you are a reflection of our players, coaches, WVU,
and the entire state of West Virginia.

Have fun! Cheer loud! Be Mountaineer Proud!

Let's go, Mountaineers!

Ken Gray

Vice President for Student Affairs

LOL We sure listened to that nigga lol, it was wild last night man, people were going off everywhere

Art Vandelay 02-04-2010 03:30 PM

http://dumbfoundedone.files.wordpres...ngle-berry.jpg

Hollow Dartz 02-04-2010 03:56 PM

Yeah I get it

12weLvE 02-04-2010 04:22 PM

LMAO!!! oh man.

11th Chamber 02-04-2010 07:18 PM

I heard the crowd does the same shit at home football games

Hollow Dartz 02-04-2010 07:22 PM

Yeah they do

Art Vandelay 02-04-2010 09:01 PM

WVU apologizes for fans behavior
Thursday, February 04, 2010
By Ray Fittipaldo, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

West Virginia University president Jim Clements issued a statement tonight that criticized the fan behavior at the WVU Coliseum during the Pitt-West Virginia game Wednesday night.

Fans threw bottles and T-shirts onto the floor midway through the second half of West Virginia's 70-51 win against Pitt. With a little more than five minutes remaining, Pitt associate head coach Tom Herrion was hit near the eye with a coin.

Clements said measures are being considered to remedy the poor behavior of fans. More security and suveillance are part of the new measures. Clements said violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

"Boorish and unruly behavior by our fans will not be tolerated," Clements said. "It is a shame that a terrific performance by our team was overshadowed by the unfortunate actions of a few fans," Clements added.

As of now, if a fan observes dangerous or inappropriate behavior, they are asked to text AID to 94597.

Pitt athletic director Steve Pederson declined comment on the matter as did coach Jamie Dixon.

EAGLE EYE 02-04-2010 09:59 PM

check two 02-05-2010 12:06 AM

West Virginia would be one of the first states booted from the US.

Come Honor Face 02-08-2010 04:24 AM

Could somebody get these guys a tissue?