Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Wolves (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9242)

blackwisdom 10-02-2005 03:15 PM

Wolves

Wolves from dead prez' Lets Get Free album

I concur 100% with what Minister Farrakhan is saying here. He says it straight up without cutting corners. It may be harsh and abrasive but this is what's needed right now. Black people in america need to take credit for our faults and realize what has been and is currently being done to us on a daily basis. Once we do this we need to organize an escape route. I have some good maps, but it takes hard work and a lot of rejection. Rejection from your peers and even some of your family. But you know what "Jesus" was rejected. These are some of my brief thoughts, hit me up with yours?

Take it easy
Peace

LHX 10-02-2005 03:19 PM

Re: Wolves

peace is ruthless

the woman who holds the scales of justice is blind

it does not matter what you say to the world
all that matters is your motives

if your motives are off
you are fucked

7EL7 10-02-2005 03:19 PM

This is Peace

but its not Farrakhan Speaking

blackwisdom 10-02-2005 03:25 PM

^It sounds like him. Who is it?

Chief Fondleman 10-02-2005 03:29 PM

Your sig is wrong.

7EL7 10-02-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackwisdom
^It sounds like him. Who is it?

i have no idea who it is

born invincible 10-02-2005 05:20 PM

i dont listen to dead pres... ive sampled their stuff before and they talk they racist or something

7EL7 10-02-2005 05:51 PM

they are not racist they just want a white supremist world built to uplift white people and bring down black people to crumble with the quickness

Os3y3ris 10-02-2005 06:16 PM

Its so funny when Wu Tang fans call dead prez racist. Shows they don't have a clue what either group is saying.

7EL7 10-02-2005 06:21 PM

lol fucin duck heads

MaShPG 10-02-2005 06:25 PM

Yea, I'm white and I listen to Dead Prez (i feel guilty about that though because they might not want me listening, i dunno). But they're not racist, they're just against white supremacy, and so am I. It's just their word choice annoys me at times. I can understand why people think they're racists.

7EL7 10-02-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaShPG
Yea, I'm white and I listen to Dead Prez (i feel guilty about that though because they might not want me listening, i dunno). But they're not racist, they're just against white supremacy, and so am I. It's just their word choice annoys me at times. I can understand why people think they're racists.

they want you to do more than listen
they want you to do something about the fucked up situation that your ancestors put us in and continue to maintain

MaShPG 10-02-2005 07:03 PM

i do more than listen, and what the fuck am i supposed to do about what my ancestors did? that's in the past now. don't gimme that bullshit, cause how do you know your ancestors weren't selling slaves?

hip hop will be dead until we ressurect that shit by uniting, instead of dividing and pointing the finger.

what did i do to you?

LHX 10-02-2005 07:08 PM

i disagree with anybody who says that there is a group of people maintaining the current joke that we are experiencing by choice

LHX 10-02-2005 07:08 PM

nobody wants this shit