Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Audio Booth (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   New beat: "Epic massacre" (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=927)

Shitao 06-17-2005 01:13 PM

New beat: "Epic massacre"
If you had time, take a look at this beat. Not really original sample (used by a lot of producer) but I had fun to do that.
All comments are welcome. ;)

Link is my Sig.

Pharaoh Snefru 06-17-2005 01:41 PM

Re: New beat: "Epic massacre"
Yo peace...I just thought I would show some lov up in here. Im feelin everyone of these beats. I like the mood and feeling of them. This is great work. The only thing i would say that I might do is lower that sample in the track. An epic Massacre...tight shit...my personal favorite is "the leaving...

Check my page

num2son 06-17-2005 07:40 PM

Good stuff.

Shitao 06-18-2005 03:00 AM

Thanks for love. Very appreciated.

pablobaluba 06-18-2005 04:44 AM

yeah. i like an epic massacre.....i really like it

Raptics 06-18-2005 10:32 AM

Werd, ya I definently recognize the sample but not from any hiphop songs. I like it. Its triumphant. Gritty drums, dope shit. peace.

Shitao 06-19-2005 03:48 AM

Thx guys. And Raptics, I think this is the same sample used in "hate me now" by Puff daddy.

dark side 06-20-2005 05:56 AM

pretty nice they could use some more work but u getting the ideas together..keep it up

FrenchShin 06-21-2005 01:59 PM

still having fun i see... u're on the right way.

Definitive X 06-21-2005 11:15 PM

Is it possible for me to use this for my album?

Shitao 06-22-2005 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by FrenchShin
still having fun i see... u're on the right way.

Yep ;)

And Xtadas no problem.

FrenchShin 06-22-2005 03:06 AM

holidays for you or what ? damn, a summer in suit in paris, that's not cool at all. but it could be worse.

lol, i ain't trying to mess your thread :)

check my beats, you mustard eater !!!

terence06700 06-22-2005 03:27 AM

yes a like that!! but a prefer The Leaving

pi-pol 06-23-2005 07:58 AM

Epic Massacre:
As soon as you hear the huge intro, you know Shitao went Hollywood style on this one. Like a Godzilla soundtrack... or a 1999 Nas' video.
Seriously, that's a dope beat, nice use of a famous sample, i like the way it cuts with the well programmed drums.
Dooope beat.

A Leaving:
Nice mellow beat, i really love those drums (expecially the open hats and rimshot), it gives the track a warm feeling.
Nice "oriental" vibe, it got a cinematic vibe like the previous one. But's it's not Godzilla anymore, it's more Zatoichi...

Cellar Door:
This one is more experimental, the drums are nice as always. The weird voices, the submarine sound and the explosions, everything works nicely together... doooope agian

Sample is familiar, i guess it's taken from a movie soundtrack... pretty loop anyway. Some kind of trip hop drums over it... this track is really trip hopish in fact... another dope beat.

kinda similar to cellar door and Stigmates atmosphere wise. It's really trip hopish, nice drums and wales sounds... dooope.

Evil Eyes:
Real good atmosphere on this one, those strings are nice and the distant horn is bringing something dark and spooky, like some ghost stories...
It's really nice.

Addiction: a Bob James sample used recently by Dj Medhi... but the comparaison stops here. Your lo-fi drums are totally different and so is the vibe as a whole. dope beat.

Killer Falcon 06-23-2005 12:31 PM

nice beat. lookin forward to hearing the next ones.