Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dennis Hopper is dying (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935)

beautifulrock 03-24-2010 07:59 PM

Dennis Hopper is dying

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100325/..._dennis_hopper

LOS ANGELES Dennis Hopper is terminally ill and unable to undergo chemotherapy as he battles prostate cancer, his attorney wrote in a court filing.
Attorney Joseph Mannis wrote about the "Easy Rider" star's grave condition in a declaration filed Wednesday asserting the actor cannot be questioned by his wife's attorneys in a deposition.
The prognosis contradicts previous filings in the divorce proceedings that were bullish about Hopper's recovery chances.
Hopper, 73, and his wife, Victoria, have been locked in a bitter feud since the actor, director and artist filed to end the couple's nearly 14-year marriage in January.
He weighs barely 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and was described by his physician Dr. David Agus in the court filing as extremely weak and unable to carry on long conversations.
Agus states that undergoing a deposition "could actually threaten his ability to survive his current health crisis."
The doctor added, however, that he approved an appearance Friday by Hopper to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame because it is likely to be a positive experience.
A phone message seeking comment from Victoria Hopper's attorney, Sorrell Trope, was not immediately returned. Mannis did not return a call seeking further comment.
Hopper filed a declaration last month saying he was undergoing promising chemotherapy treatments and remained hopeful "that this treatment will be successful so that I may soon resume the full enjoyment of my life and work."
Dennis and Victoria Hopper have agreed to stay 10 feet (3 meters) away from each other while the divorce is ongoing. She has stated in court filings that Hopper filed for divorce to cut her out of her inheritance, a claim the actor has denied.
The case is scheduled for a court hearing on April 5.

oDoUoSoKo 03-24-2010 08:32 PM

HEINEKEN? FUCK THAT SHIT...PABST, BLUE RIBBON!!

damn man...wtf

INF 03-24-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusk (Post 1846440)
HEINEKEN? FUCK THAT SHIT...PABST, BLUE RIBBON!!

damn man...wtf

Ill take you straight to hell fucker.

oDoUoSoKo 03-24-2010 09:21 PM

eloels...ILL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!

Lex Lugor 03-24-2010 10:44 PM

pabst blue ribbon tastes like fucking mid summer THIGH sweat ran down a rusty ass pipe.

beautifulrock 03-24-2010 10:58 PM

I used to work at Crazy Bruce's liquor store. When Pabst blue ribbon goes past it's expiration point, it deferments and smells like straight up vinegar. I'm not joking at all. You couldn't pay me to drink that shit.

CharlesJones 03-27-2010 10:47 AM

Sorry to hear about Dennis being sick. He's a good actor and good director. He did classic movie Colors with Sean Penn, Robert Duvall, Maria Conchito Alonso, Damon Wayans, Don Cheadle, Leon. I know he was recently on Crash tv show which is supposed to be like the movie but i haven't seen it yet. I think it comes on Starz network and i think i don't have that network. I'll check it out on dvd later if it's on dvd because i liked Crash movie. I saw another movie he did with Lara Flynn Boyle(her face is fucked up and she should've never had plastic surgery)and Nicolas Cage called Red Rock West. It was pretty good. I was disappointed in his Boiling Point movie with Wesley Snipes, Viggo Mortensen, Lolita Davidovich(this woman is hot).

Mcthuggin99 03-27-2010 11:05 AM

damn he is a good actor. just last week i was watching Speed and True Romance and i was wondering what he was up to.

CharlesJones 03-27-2010 11:14 AM

I forgot he was the bad guy in Speed. That's a good movie. I haven't seen Speed 2 and i don't want to since Keanu Reeves isn't in it. I saw True Romance and that's a good flick. LOL@Samuel Jackson getting killed early in that one hahahahahahahahaha.

Mcthuggin99 03-27-2010 11:19 AM

yeah i really liked Speed. i had already seen it but i watched it again because i bought it on blu ray that day. everybody acted great in True Romance, even the guys who had small scenes like Dennis Hopper. i gotta get the Blu Ray and Unrated DVD again for True Romance.

have you seen the Tarantino Cut of True Romance?

CharlesJones 03-27-2010 11:27 AM

No i haven't. I like Christian Slater. I still haven't seen his old movie Heathers. I gotta get that. He did a recent movie not too long ago with Cuba Gooding Jr called Lies And Illusions. It was alright. He was kinda lame in that one and i was disappointed because he usually kicks ass in most of his movies. Cuba was a bad guy in that and he had on makeup hahahahahahahahahaha. There's 2 hot girls in that movie though. One of them is Christian's girl and she kicks ass. Christian was messing with another girl in the movie but she was only getting close to him so she could get to Christian's girl who works for the FBI i think. I think Christian's best movies are Mobsters and Broken Arrow. I wish he would've kissed that hot white girl Samantha Mathis in Broken Arrow. She also played in Pump Up The Volume movie with him. He usually plays in movies with hot women too. He fucked Lara Flynn Boyle in Mobsters LOL.

beautifulrock 03-27-2010 11:46 AM

Now that i think about it...Sam Jackson gets killed in a lotta shit, True romance, Goodfellas, Deep Blue Sea, Star Wars episode 3, Jackie Brown, Jurassic Park, Sphere, Lakeview Terrace, and 187

CharlesJones 03-27-2010 11:48 AM

Your right hahahahahahahahahahaha. You forgot about Jungle Fever LOL. Remember that dance he did when he walked towards Ossie Davis before Ossie killed him? LOL. Have you seen his Soul Men movie with Bernie Mac? That movie is so funny. If you haven't seen it, you gotta check it out. Shaft is another favorite movie of mine with him.

beautifulrock 03-27-2010 11:55 AM

Oh yea, I haven't seen jungle Fever in so long i forgot about it, and yes, I saw Soul Man and Shaft. He's hilarious in this flick with Eugene Levy, called The Man. I think you'd like that.

CharlesJones 03-27-2010 12:01 PM

I saw The Man and i didn't like it much. Eugene Levy is corny. LOL@scene in The Man when Eugene was farting a lot after he had eaten a hamburger hahahahahahahahahahaha.