Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   RESIDENT EVIL: Afterlife (Trailer Online) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93470)

TAURO 04-03-2010 05:59 PM

RESIDENT EVIL: Afterlife (Trailer Online)

This could be good or it could be a pile of shit. It's already an automatic fail because they still haven't dropped that stupid Alice character that has never existed anywhere EVER in the games.

It's being directed by Paul WS Anderson, the same guy who directed the quite good first one. So there is still hope at least this might turn out okay.

Lex Lugor 04-03-2010 07:41 PM

I think the super power angle is horrible and mila at times sucks blue monkey ass on camera but, I find some comfort knowing there will be familiar faces. I think they all pretty much sucked in their own special way but I'll still will be waiting to see this (on dvd.)

oDoUoSoKo 04-03-2010 07:46 PM

lmao thought that shit said Paul T anderson..was bout to say....gtfoh

Lex Lugor 04-03-2010 07:56 PM

okay the video fucked up about halfway through but I didnt see one stinkin zombie. WTF? Checks right their bragging about using the same camera as james cameron like WTF lol? Should I care? And shit got too epic for flesh hungry brain eating creatures which is even a FURTHER step in the very ghey direction they took in the third one. WTF....

sarr 04-03-2010 08:38 PM

looks like they are copying the style of the matrix too much on this one

Jin10304 04-03-2010 10:56 PM

" that stupid Alice character that has never existed anywhere EVER in the games"

Thats what makes some video game based movies a bit more interesting. Adding things in, sure she never was part of the actual series but why the FUCK would you pay for a video game movie that the director filmed to the tee EXACTLY like the movie? Why? YOU WOULD KNOW EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE MOVIE FRAME-BY-FRAME. If Anderson made the Resident Evil movie (1st) just like the game would you pay for it considering you would already know Chris & Jill get trapped in a mansion, get chased by dogs, Wesker betrays them, Umbrella Inc. is behind everything, blah blah..?

Anyways as for the movie...

1. Of course there was zombies, you blind? There was a scene of Alice jumping off a rooftop escaping a whole mob of them

2. There bringing in Chris Redfield, Claires brother, finally. Apparantly hes being held up in some prison in L.A. so she sets off to find him. Hes being played by Wentworth Miller.

3. Las Plagas/Uroboros will be involved considering one of the Majini/Ganados showed its Predator-like mouth and the Executioner from RE5 that Claire was fighting.

4. Looks like Wesker has injected himself with that serum and has Cerberus dogs as pets

5. Alices clones will play a part in the film as well (this bitch isnt dying for a long time)

Bobby_Digital72 04-03-2010 11:03 PM

Lame. How hard is to make a movie about a bad ass game?? They kill off the characters that are actually in the game and keep the one thats has nothing to do with it ..Wait not just keep her.. but make her damn near invincible and make clones more of her.. I wont be surprised if she fuckn time travel in this one..

beautifulrock 04-03-2010 11:08 PM

Milla Jovovich must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel for movie roles. She used to be a halfway respected actress

beautifulrock 04-03-2010 11:12 PM

I guess once people see your tiny tits in about 50 different movies, they get bored.

Bobby_Digital72 04-03-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulrock (Post 1856180)
Milla Jovovich must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel for movie roles. She used to be a halfway respected actress

Isnt her Husband the director or producer of the RE movies?

Jin10304 04-03-2010 11:27 PM

"They kill off the characters that are actually in the game and keep the one thats has nothing to do with it "

Currently Claire Redfield is returning so shes the only RE character who has survived, Chris is also starring in it (and will likely live throughout Afterlife, I dont see such a big RE star dying)

beautifulrock 04-03-2010 11:30 PM

Yes she is married to the director. Apparently, she marries anybody who she makes a movie or works with.

the scarecrow 04-04-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarr (Post 1856081)
looks like they are copying the style of the matrix too much on this one

i kinda caught that vibe

Living-jism 04-04-2010 07:20 PM

The movie looks fail as! I only liked her on the 5th element.

BRONZBODY 04-06-2010 11:56 PM

why....thats the only question i have.
paul anderson is the u.s. version of Uwe Boll. yes, hes that bad.....