Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Lucid Dreaming, Skrying & Projection (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9437)

redemption 10-04-2005 10:38 PM

Lucid Dreaming, Skrying & Projection

This was a good thread from the old General Chat at wtc, check it out (this is the google archived cache)

Lucid Dreaming ...

Great contributions from people like Froth, Contrastiktion, Sam7 and others. Add on if you want

Peace

TeknicelStylez 10-05-2005 01:21 AM

Re: Lucid Dreaming, Skrying & Projection

I did this by accident a couple of times and freaked out, that shit is scary as hell if you do it without realizing it.

Born Ruler I 10-05-2005 09:45 AM

Lucid dreaming is reached without preperation sometimes, but most times as a result of meditation and breathing techniques such as incorporated in yoga and other eastern sciences. It helps to realize self.

One

living_undead 10-05-2005 11:03 AM

Thanks for posting that. I tried it last night, each time I would wake up right when I figured out it was a dream though, so hopefully I'll get better. anyone know of any good literature to check out on the subject?

Ghost In The 'Lac 10-05-2005 11:22 AM

wow this isi ncredible reading that old thread, but how do you do it?

EDIT: ignore that, i just read some more and theres stuff there already

Mumm Ra 10-05-2005 05:56 PM

I've had a how to lucid dream in 30 days book for several months now...never took the time to learn it

the silencer 10-05-2005 06:58 PM

i just read that whole fuckin thing........DAMN that shit is crazy....im gona start tryin it cuz that shit happens to me all the time where i think i just woke up and im gettin dressed and i eat breakfast and go to skool or wutever....n then i realize im still in bed n i wake up.....

props for postin that up...

the silencer 10-09-2005 12:01 AM

damn how is this thread dyin out....this shit is more interesting than most of the black vs white ppl threads u guys create evry fuckin day..

Shemsu Elohim 10-09-2005 02:17 AM

Here are my suggestions if anyone is serious about learning Dream Yoga:

Gnostic Master Samael Aun Weor:

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/section/8/66/

Buddhist Dzogchen Master Namkhai Norbu:

http://www.snowlionpub.com/data/img2/dryo.jpg

Bon-Pa(Tibets indigenous religion) Dzogchen Master Tenzin Wangyal:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/15...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Forget all that 'New-Age' and and pseudo-occult nonsense that's floating around on the internet.

TeknicelStylez 10-09-2005 10:02 AM

Check it out, this is where my shit got fucked up. I was sleeping in my sisters room one night cuz she wasn't home. So I go to sleep, all of a sudden I wake up while I'm sleeping, and my whole body was just frozen. I didn't know wtf what was going on so I started freaking out. I was trying to call for my mom or just scream but I couldn't do shit. I waited for a while than I just woke up in cold sweats. I was young at the time so I didn't know wtf happened and I wouldn't go back to sleep for like 3 days after that.

I remember a slight whispering while this was going on, does this ring a bell for anybody?

Ghost In The 'Lac 10-09-2005 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the silencer
damn how is this thread dyin out....this shit is more interesting than most of the black vs white ppl threads u guys create evry fuckin day..

co sign

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Check it out, this is where my shit got fucked up. I was sleeping in my sisters room one night cuz she wasn't home. So I go to sleep, all of a sudden I wake up while I'm sleeping, and my whole body was just frozen. I didn't know wtf what was going on so I started freaking out. I was trying to call for my mom or just scream but I couldn't do shit. I waited for a while than I just woke up in cold sweats. I was young at the time so I didn't know wtf happened and I wouldn't go back to sleep for like 3 days after that.

I remember a slight whispering while this was going on, does this ring a bell for anybody?

yea man thats that sleep paralysis. Its linked exactly to lucid dreamin, they think theres a connection there between them. And those voices you heard are what you hear just when you try to stay awake just before you go to sleep.

TeknicelStylez 10-09-2005 01:25 PM

I had another lucid dream that was crazy too.

I always lived by train tracks when I was younger so freight train horns used to blare all through the night. I'm sleeping, than I'm awoken by the freight horn, so I get up to look out the window all of a sudden I get a severe heat flash and this bright red light overwelms me, than I wake up. The light felt like really evil(for lack of a better term).Once again I couldn't sleep for mad long after I had that dream. This occured when I was like 4 and I still remember it clearly, I don't remember shit from when I was 10 so you can imagine the effect it had on me.

I'm always having fucked up dreams.

kid cal 10-09-2005 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostLaced
co sign

yea man thats that sleep paralysis. Its linked exactly to lucid dreamin, they think theres a connection there between them. And those voices you heard are what you hear just when you try to stay awake just before you go to sleep.

good then, i thought i was going crazy. i woke up one time and couldn't move or speak, all i could do was look around and it was one of the weirdest moments of my life. sometimes i hear/think people are talking to me when i'm about drop off into sleep mode; it's the transition, the space between sleep and consciousness that always comes wild. there's been some times when i was not quite asleep, but i thought i was somewhere else, with some people, just talking to them, and then i'd snap out of it real confused like, thinking i was really there. it wasn't like a dream, it was like my mind soared off somewhere else. i don't know how to describe it. and my dreams are always real fuckin' weird. sometimes i'll sleep for 15 minute intervals because every time i go back to sleep i start a new dream and you actually have some control over what you're doing; try it sometime, it's good for practice. i'd like to look more into out-of-body experiences though, has anybody gone through these?

and another thing, this may sound kind of weird but have any of ever dreamt you did some kind of drug in the dream, and then you wake up for a few brief moments and feel incredibly fucked up in some way you've never felt before?

Kennings 10-10-2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez

feel you man, I used to go through that 2-3 times a week sometimes

Alcryt 10-11-2005 02:19 PM

same ^^ i always get sleep paralysis when im depressed or something iv got so used to it that i dont even think its scary anymore and its kinda werid cus now im able to really really slowly move my arms up.

I also find myself able to control my dreams regulary and i know im dreaming but i havnt tried any spiritual stuff it just happens maybe cus i stay up late n get up early or sumit but its cool 2 control your dream i find myself able 2 be like a god and do anything i want lol