Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Temple Of Darts (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   jigsaw's thread of holy scrolls (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94796)

JIGSAW45 05-04-2010 09:45 AM

jigsaw's thread of holy scrolls

some new shit i'm workin on,peep it

I show them fiends the potency,from coca leaves to dopamines/8ths o dro like 40beans,pounds o haze the o's is clean/12 12 you know the scheme,accelerate gucosamines/overdose on loads of e,then rubba band n fold the cream/u know the team,the flow is mean,tried to shine I stole ya gleam/thunda clap you know it's me,crack the erth below the sea/forty fo below the seams,make my fukin shoulder lean/hold the beam n blow ya spleen,darkest knight control ya dreams/insomniac no restin,chin checkin bone testin/interceptin mic sessions,disconnect in 5segments/lesser time than 5seconds,with negative 5weapons/bear handed mangler,reckonize who you contestin/lifeline endin,extendin ya spine n tendons/cerebellum is swellin,contractin n crack the the mellon/jigsaw the mind bendin,homocide rhyme felon/pure raw endorser,enforcin the perfect rhyme session/

THE MASON 05-04-2010 10:01 AM

ill scroll jig

JIGSAW45 05-04-2010 10:38 AM

good looks man. I'm gonna keep updatin this thread instead of doin separate threads of my writtens or just random verses I write. Keep lookin out 4me...peace

SKAMPOE 05-04-2010 10:58 AM

doooope shit

JIGSAW45 06-07-2010 10:41 AM

my most recent joint

this is something I did up for a joint on the mental order e.p. Lemme know yall,peace

Comin out a corner swingin n shootin,pillagin lootin/harder than the steel in the tip of my boot'n/the mental hit you like a brick from the top of the roof'n/just to keep provin the theory or sir isaac newton/everything falls down,i quake till I crack the ground/watchin the mold crumble while I'm grabbin the pound/invadin the mental heavy when I clap@ya crown/becuz the cypher stay complete then we attack n surround/prepare for opposing deception,wreckin with scripted weapons/the blood is in my pen I'm releasin verbal injections/seepin thu ya lifestream until its cardiac arrestin/my odyssey was born through the immaculate conception/no pops to my linguistics so I speak what I like/realistic cannibalistic so I eat what I like/dwellin in the darkest corners but I speak from the light/regular street cat...but I'm a fuckin beast on the mic/

THE MASON 06-07-2010 11:16 AM

dopeness Jig

they aint ready for the MO

ArcherPriest 06-07-2010 11:20 AM

shits dope man, feelin it

JIGSAW45 06-07-2010 12:20 PM

peace yall,thanx 4 comin thru...1

SKAMPOE 06-07-2010 12:57 PM

thats sick verbal play mang

JIGSAW45 06-07-2010 10:54 PM

here's another 1

It aint hard to explain,how the gawds bring the raw to the game/we conjure the flames,then put em out with the hardest of rains/target of hate,remaining underdogs of the game/pardon the lames,they don't understand the raw to the flame/simple n plain I'm one of the hardest artists to tame/many forms one personality,jigsaw is insane/evolved with every lesson learned,speak confessions let it burn/reap respect until it's earned n eat the best n take they turn/one single breath n seasons turn,the weak get left n feed the worms/sweepin through like brushfires,i can teach or leave an urn/lost n forgotten sands,domestic n foreign land/the god dismantlin' clans,with a simple wave of the hand/from the slums of the fukin port to the temples that's in japan/my scriptures is so sharp,i get papercuts on my hands/the blood spilled on the paper I'm givin life to the verse/so the death of my advesaries is all I need for my thirst/

THE MASON 06-10-2010 07:33 PM

dope verse Jig, the last half was real hype. dope wordplay

peace

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS 06-10-2010 11:19 PM

tight shit jig

SKAMPOE 06-11-2010 09:05 AM

nasty

JIGSAW45 06-12-2010 07:55 AM

thanx 4 peepin yall,peace

JIGSAW45 06-14-2010 03:00 PM

nu shit

Invadin the airwaves like decepticonz,get it on with metal palms/fleshtoned megatron crush the frame with metal arms/jigsaw the lexicon,walk around with metal charms/speak the heavy mental psalms until the storm settle calm/lava in the belly,got the fire in the ventricles/gun between the celly n my muthafukin testicle/uppercut caressin you,shatter the fukin dental too/send em straight to hell he wanna test the fukin best to do/omniptotent lyrycist,walkin against the wind n shit/those that claim they aint feelin this,cuz they wakker than sidious/deny me sun you serious,chess game is ridiculous/stress lames with best flames,u zero degrees celcius/the 5-9 from9-5,gravitatin like high tide/moon give off a bright shine n flood the spot at nighttime/the 4give you a high5 while you sippin on ya mie tie/the truth blacken ya soul when you tellin all them white lies/cocky on the microfone,cocky with the wildest poems/got it locked n tighter sewn,u sloppy on the microfone/n I'm talkin sideways,cuz I'm rocky on the microfone/reflection on the muzzle cuz the god ignite the shiny chrome/make it hot in the winter leave you frozen in the summer/jig n the hardore is like jelly n peanut butter/cant have 1 without the other,we the realest muthafucka/u faker than the wannabe brotha in tropic thunder/the lines that I spit are like a chemical threat/salivatin at the mouth perspire henessey sweat/breathin fire n gasoline,put the game in a quarantine/contaminate the scene just to prove my war is mean/im off the fukin meter sun my shit mind blowin/how I'm *eatin so many rappers up they pass through my colon/defacatin,wipe my ass n then i flush you down/till they say that jig is the illest with the fukin nouns/spittin40 days of saliva till you fukin drown/rockin 365 until the mushroom cloud/