Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   rza 4 breakfast (private) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948)

brahma 06-17-2005 11:05 PM

rza 4 breakfast (private)

(message to the rza)

knahmean... remember who you spent a night with in frankfurt maritim hotel last year? cilva was there, teketha was there, dutch mc brainpower was there too... the talk was on fish and indian wisdom. you hustled "your" potatoe chips the fuck out as i told you itīs even sin to take and eat something, which belongs to the father for real... i know you remember that. the god couldnīt swallow like he usually does for twenty minutes, cause those chips stuck in his throat. knahmean.
but it werenīt the chips, it was the truth and your soul remembering that for a second. well.. we both know how the story ended... i smoked from the weed and from that point on, our mind connection was gone... after that.. cilva and brainpower dropped mad beef at my direction "now you stuck with the fish" and all that... yeah! nice... my fault..my "NOT READY YET" then! but times have changed man and as i left the hotel an hour after you went to sleep that mornin , you sent cilva after me and he invided me for breakfast... but i wanted to leave and so i said no. no matter... what up with that breakfast man? u know what? i donīt wanna eat it anymore. i want the whole beef plate. send chef on it and i will deliver yaīll the vegetables in a hurry. knahmean? ainīt no other brova worldwide out there comin to ya with an indian background talkin bout plans for taking over the whole globe and all that. ainīt no one out here... call me a prophet or just call me how you like... when itīs on its on and it just takes a phonecall and we ready to ride ma man. u know the god. some been blessed and some donīt- iīm not that average wu fan . iīm not a fan of anybody . i like all the rappers, musicians .. but iīm not a fan of the individuals..iīm a fan of teh music and behind the music stand the almighty one and so... iīm really knowledged - iīm into this world for working for his pleasure ... but yo.. you know what itīs called. first to first . sorry for telling you that you ainīt the highest man. you the best when it comes to battles but you ainīt the creator man... chef is the creator thatīs why he is called "chef" ! but yo.. your pistition is high enough to get the shit straight--- i know.. itīs your nature NOT to surrender to anybody, cause you can only handle out of intelligence.. not rae man. he can feel the shit when itīs the absolute truth and you know what i mean... it is. peace

brahma 06-17-2005 11:10 PM

Re: rza 4 breakfast (private)

ok... before i leave here (again) in case you see this abbot
i tell you how itīs supposed to get down...

i show rae how to eat right and while iīm doing that, if he likes to know..i tell him all i know about the future, god made me see, how to live right in a daily manner and "what it needs to pay these suckers out" - killin his demons in effect, YOURS - showing all ya whatīs a domino effect worth for
if itīs a problem for you financially, i can effort a thousand bucks for the flight of rae and a hotel for few days... holla at son 1 dondon ... end of my message

brahma 06-17-2005 11:16 PM

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/sh...ollapsed/5/o/1

Queen Bee 06-17-2005 11:26 PM

Are your surrendering that you need help here? And who is it that your looking to for help?... Rae right?... but yet your seeking to talk to The RZA?

hmmmm...

Frank Drebin 06-17-2005 11:32 PM

hmm

brahma 06-17-2005 11:36 PM

i donīt think rae is on this board but rza is (so it says somewhere) so.. hm.. i think they brovas and tell each other stories bout bees and birds hummin

Queen Bee 06-17-2005 11:38 PM

So RZA eating chips is a sin?

Frank Drebin 06-17-2005 11:55 PM

umm

brahma 06-18-2005 12:17 AM

nah.. rza taking from god without asking him or thankin him .. that is sin...
abjuration is the word. let god eat first then take the rest.

hm... no matter - this all leads to nothing.. private means- for rza only (or affiliated,ok) so.. if you ainīt the rza ol dirty, queen bee... you not meant.. but okay.. letz "ummm" on ...

fact is... noone else comin for raeīs belly ! noone else talkin bout supreme plans tryin to get shit started with the most high players in the game... no one else can hear what i hear?
http://www.peacegod.com/raycallin.mp3
truthis... except rae god and me - noone can truly understand whats cookin here! hm.. itīs a question of love and hope ... or massive intelligence

OwnageNinja 06-18-2005 12:20 AM

W...t...f?

brahma 06-18-2005 12:30 AM

^ "truthis... except rae god and me - noone can truly understand whats cookin here! hm.. itīs a question of love and hope ... or massive intelligence"

http://www.godsunited.com/~om.mp3

the rest just canīt understand or donīt wanto belive cause of certain reasons, dirty minds, envy, jealousy aso

deadlymelody 06-18-2005 12:38 AM

I Have No Idea What You Are Talking About

Create 06-18-2005 01:07 AM

Yo He Is Not Respodning To This Crap

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE 06-18-2005 01:25 AM

man wtf are u about..u make no sense...u need to get out your basement and explore something else for a second 'cause what your writting is unclear...anyway whatever your saying about god , you and rae is senseless...seriously what makes u think that god is with you and your statements? just enjoy life and respect the godly ways but don't come here and act like god gave u a message or something and start judging people..it only makes u look weak. peace!

truth0ne 06-18-2005 01:57 AM

You have smoked yourself retarded.