Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   THE WOOL OVER r EYEZ (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96050)

SKAMPOE 06-01-2010 12:47 PM

THE WOOL OVER r EYEZ

i just realized THAT THE GOVERNMENT illuminatti SECRET SOCIETY OR W.E W.E -I CALL THEM THEN THE OWNERS, THE OWNER OF THE ''FREE'' WORLD-

THERES WAS TALK OF THE NWO AND IMPLATING TRACKING CHIPS IN THE MASSES SKIN AND SO FORTH...WELL THEY HAVE CHIPPED US ALL IN THE FORM OF CELL FONES....IMO

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SOP BLIND.....

MA WIZ PINPOINTED ME DOWN TO MA ADDRESS AND SEEN IN HER FONE A MAP OF EXACTLY WHERE THE FUCK I WAS...IMAGINE UNCLE SAM AND HOW THEY KNOW WHERE EEEERRR FUCKIN BODY IS AT...:thumbdwn::no::thumbdwn:

beautifulrock 06-01-2010 01:04 PM

This is why I don't own a cellphone, well, that and the cancer.

They could have chipped us all already without us knowing. Ingestion is possible too Skamp.

SKAMPOE 06-01-2010 01:50 PM

I heard about that too bro, i heard immunizations at birth is rly gettin chipped or laced with sum illness or sickness they can trigger at will....

Living-jism 06-01-2010 03:24 PM

I think the biggest problem is that yall start worrying about this shit and you can't focus on other things! I say the best option is to not worry about it and will be sweet as :)

SKAMPOE 06-01-2010 03:46 PM

damn yo thats like werst than the TURN THE OTHER CHEEK saying lmao

we have to worry and explore and question everything....its pur lives being dictated by these suckaz...

cant just be content with being an 85er, nah not me sun....QUESTION EVERYTHING

Living-jism 06-01-2010 05:11 PM

But I need my cell phone :(

Edgar Erebus 06-01-2010 06:40 PM

Like they couldn't put us under surveillance without a cellphone. That GPS you saw on cellphone works on civilian satellite, so imagine what the military satellites are able to do.

But you don't need to worry, Omalito, they gather too much data so they can't even keep track to it. Be sure that even if you are under surveillance, they couldn't even find you in their hd.

diggy 06-01-2010 10:21 PM

I do not own a celly.

I believe in not playing the games of society as much as I can.

I am also not a sucker for the latest electronic gadget.

SKAMPOE 06-02-2010 02:00 AM

me either, thats why i was sooo shocked whenm i seen the capabilities of this nu blackberry

lmao @ Omalito

diggy 06-02-2010 02:11 AM

I wonder at all these people I see with phones in their hands.

If it is used for business, that is one thing. But I don't think it is mainly used for that.

I keep it simple and practical.

I don't want people calling me every 5 minuites and I don't wanna communicate to people that frequently either.

SKAMPOE 06-02-2010 02:14 AM

i figured for the price of the fone and the service providers rates ma fone better fuck me n suck me nameen thats why i got it cuz its cheeper to get every thing unlimited for a flat rate

diggy 06-02-2010 02:16 AM

That's cool.

Do what you do.

If ya need one, do you.

zooruka 06-02-2010 02:29 AM

R 6

peace be with you !

EAGLE EYE 06-02-2010 08:10 PM

Since the first cell phones came out they've had the means to track your coordinates at any time (within a few miles). Anyone in 2010 who didn't know this and is buying a smart phone with GPS should shut the fuck up because no one is forcing you to buy it.

If you have so much to hide or have extreme paranoia then opt out of using modern day technology and get off the grid because no one wants to hear the rants.

Living-jism 06-02-2010 08:20 PM

I need ma phone cuz I manage projects n shit!