Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Diss Me For Messing With Prostitutes But Ya'll Waste Money On Life.......... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97776)

CharlesJones 07-17-2010 12:01 PM

Diss Me For Messing With Prostitutes But Ya'll Waste Money On Life..........

club strippers? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've never been to a strip club and i'll never go to one because i'm not wasting money on a stripper to see her dance half naked. At least when i get with a prostitute, i'm gonna get some intimacy and i'm gonna get my money's worth. Strippers don't give you any ass and if they do give you some ass, they charge you a lot. Prostitutes i deal with only charge $20 and $40 and i don't deal with dirty ugly prostitutes. The ones i deal with are cute and got nice bodies. There is one black stripper i deal with and she charges $100 for a hour and $120 for 2 hours of intimacy. She also charges me $50 for 30 minutes. I usually don't give women $100 for intimacy but this girl is worth it because she's a dimepiece. I wish i didn't have to give money to women for them to be intimate with me but i'd rather do that than go on a date and spend a lot of money and i gotta wait to get some ass LOL. I'd also rather not have a girlfriend because having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna give me some ass for free.

Bottom line is you gotta spend money on women for them to be with you and give you some ass whether you're taking them on a date and buying them stuff or if they're a prostitute because ain't no woman gonna give guys ass for free. That's just the way it is. Ya'll fellas who be talking that dumb shit talking about all you gotta have is game aka conversation to get some ass, that's a damn lie. If that's all you gotta have, then ya'll be fucking with fat and ugly bitches hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't no cute dimepiece gonna give guys ass for free and i know most guys want cute slim women and not ugly and fat bitches.

BLACK BART SIMPSON 07-17-2010 12:31 PM

You're not doing it right.

CharlesJones 07-17-2010 12:39 PM

I'm not doing what right? I'm not giving women good sex? LOL.

check two 07-17-2010 12:45 PM

You need to take the flat brim hat off Charles, or else you're going to have to keep paying for things.

BLACK BART SIMPSON 07-17-2010 12:50 PM

bag bitches with the flat brim on cheeck two's not doing it right either LOL...i never got how ppl said this shit abt paying for shit either way...if i have a serious relationship with a bitch ill pay for a bracelet or some shit becausee i want too...and sluts get the long schlong silver for free...

so NO you're not doing it right...

check two 07-17-2010 12:55 PM

Charles,
You can get fat white girls with the flat brim on, but that's about it.

CharlesJones 07-17-2010 12:56 PM

Killbot, the reason why i pay for intimacy is because i don't wanna be in a relationship because i'm not trying to talk to women all the time. Women love to talk and men don't like to talk that much. Plus women and men don't have anything in common. Ya'll know damn well the reason why men get with women is to get some pussy and nothing else. Do you really think men want to be with women for anything else? LOL. When you're in a relationship with a woman, you'll never be able to keep any money for yourself LOL. Lord help you if you have kids. Your ass will really be broke LOL.

BLACK BART SIMPSON 07-17-2010 12:57 PM

like i said check two's doing it wrong...i do fuck wiff that curve sumtimes tho...

BLACK BART SIMPSON 07-17-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 1932005)
Killbot, the reason why i pay for intimacy is because i don't wanna be in a relationship because i'm not trying to talk to women all the time. Women love to talk and men don't like to talk that much. Plus women and men don't have anything in common. Ya'll know damn well the reason why men get with women is to get some pussy and nothing else. Do you really think men want to be with women for anything else? LOL. When you're in a relationship with a woman, you'll never be able to keep any money for yourself LOL. Lord help you if you have kids. Your ass will really be broke LOL.

highlighted in pink for obvious reasons.

J-Cee 07-17-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 1932005)

no for many things,love,children,companionship,etc...

remember you came from a woman?,so you wouldnt exist without one..
Your idealogies are on the same level as a childs,so i'm not gonna put you down because you obviously have some sort of learning disability or something, just try and understand that Charles..thats why...
sorry...

OPTIMUS 07-17-2010 01:07 PM

dude u say men dont like to talk but u cant seem to shutup on these forums :)

BLACK BART SIMPSON 07-17-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Cee (Post 1932013)
no for many things,love,children,companionship,etc...

remember you came from a woman?,so you wouldnt exist without one..
Your idealogies are on the same level as a childs,so i'm not gonna put you down because you obviously have some sort of learning disability or something, just try and understand that Charles..thats why...
sorry...

exactly like people on here don't love their aunt,mom, foster mom? sum type of female..i mean its a differant kind of love but still the generalizations he makes about females just shows he's sorry and trying to validate that he's not a loser by paying for prostitutes...i think cj needs to up aa picture he prolly looks likee hell rell and flavor flav minus the money and a big pun body LMFAO

CharlesJones 07-17-2010 01:09 PM

LOL@J-Cee and Optimus dissing me hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Art Vandelay 07-17-2010 01:36 PM

lmao@ CJ calling sex with an aids-infested whore "intimacy"

Twiztid-Wutang 07-17-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 1931950)
club strippers? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've never been to a strip club and i'll never go to one because i'm not wasting money on a stripper to see her dance half naked. At least when i get with a prostitute, i'm gonna get some intimacy and i'm gonna get my money's worth. Strippers don't give you any ass and if they do give you some ass, they charge you a lot. Prostitutes i deal with only charge $20 and $40 and i don't deal with dirty ugly prostitutes. The ones i deal with are cute and got nice bodies. There is one black stripper i deal with and she charges $100 for a hour and $120 for 2 hours of intimacy. She also charges me $50 for 30 minutes. I usually don't give women $100 for intimacy but this girl is worth it because she's a dimepiece. I wish i didn't have to give money to women for them to be intimate with me but i'd rather do that than go on a date and spend a lot of money and i gotta wait to get some ass LOL. I'd also rather not have a girlfriend because having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna give me some ass for free.

Bottom line is you gotta spend money on women for them to be with you and give you some ass whether you're taking them on a date and buying them stuff or if they're a prostitute because ain't no woman gonna give guys ass for free. That's just the way it is. Ya'll fellas who be talking that dumb shit talking about all you gotta have is game aka conversation to get some ass, that's a damn lie. If that's all you gotta have, then ya'll be fucking with fat and ugly bitches hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't no cute dimepiece gonna give guys ass for free and i know most guys want cute slim women and not ugly and fat bitches.

Well, One, I appreciate your honesty about this thing. I personally have had 3-4 prostitutes in my day. Im 27, I wanted these chicks and they were only fucking if I was paying. I was careful and strapped,but I started dealing with more serious relationships.

Ive never been to a strip club for the exact reason you mentioned...Its a waste of money.