Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Earrings (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9921)

blackwisdom 10-10-2005 10:00 PM

Earrings

Should a 16 month old boy have his ears pierced?

Take it easy
Peace

Big Risk 10-10-2005 10:01 PM

Re: Earrings

I don't think boys should have their eyes pierced.

born invincible 10-10-2005 10:09 PM

i have both my ears pierced.. but i got them when i was around 12 or 13.

my and my wife discussed this and she believes that is too young... for a boy. for a girl its different. but in my opinion i dont see a problem with it.

TeknicelStylez 10-10-2005 10:41 PM

I see it as, the child can't make his own decision yet. When the child gets a little older and he's capable of deciding on his own if he wants to get his ears pierced than it's acceptable. I got my ear pierced when I was like 7 I think because I asked my mom if I could at the mall. It's his body.

chiba 10-10-2005 11:46 PM

im not too crazy about ear piercings

- i read that earings a long time ago were done (i forgot where) to rebel against God (or Jesus)
- coz depending on your culture ppl will call u a fag

peace

Sicka than aidZ 10-10-2005 11:50 PM

fuck it, if u got diamonds, pierce em up

hellbound 10-10-2005 11:53 PM

i think the baby shouldnt, i think you should only get your ears pierced if you chose to when your are old enough to think for yourself

bushido 10-11-2005 12:20 AM

guys should not pierce their ears, jewelry is for women

MantiZ 10-11-2005 06:09 AM

why the fuck guys pierce their ears? tell me.

Skellington 10-11-2005 06:17 AM

No boy should have his ears pierced......

100pr00f 10-11-2005 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
I see it as, the child can't make his own decision yet. When the child gets a little older and he's capable of deciding on his own if he wants to get his ears pierced than it's acceptable. I got my ear pierced when I was like 7 I think because I asked my mom if I could at the mall. It's his body.

i agree

i got mine done when i was like 11
just got another hole next to that one a year and some ago haha

Skellington 10-11-2005 06:57 AM

I did it once too tho....but that stuff went out very quick tho....I just did it cause my brother had one, but eventually I didn't think it was that nice at all...

I don't like piercings in general, not in y'r eyebrow,tongue,ear,nose,dick,clit,bellybutton,or wherever you can get pierced....

It's the dumbest thing to get y'r eyebrows pierced tho...I had a fight with a guy once who had a pierced brow, when I headbutted him his eye was seriously fucked up...so,it ain't to smart to get piercings....

100pr00f 10-11-2005 07:04 AM

fo sho it creats weak points

its a good thing mine come out easy i can ripp them out my ear so it dont hurt

Queen Of Poetry 10-11-2005 08:08 AM

Black.....my feelings r I am not making any decisions for mine and allowing her to make her own way when she gets older on things such as diet, religion, way of life......etc.

But I got my daughter's ears pierced when she was 6 months old and I am glad I did b/c she grew up with them and they r like part of her now.......if she chooses later that she doesn't want them then she can take them out and the hole will probably stay there so her options will always be there to wear earrings or not........

So I don't feel it's any different for a boy.....boys having their ear pierced is a part of our society today.....I mean, just keep it small and tasteful......

Hope I didn't ramble....LOL

num2son 10-11-2005 08:23 AM

I must be the only one that sees no reason to even put earings on anyway }:|

Whats so great about putting on earings???????