View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 12:59 AM   #339
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenArms6 View Post
He said it a while ago. so far we got Brad Lidge in a trade with Houston for Michael Bourn, Geoff Geary and a prospect. This moves Myers back to the starting rotation. We also got Geoff Jenkins from Milwaukee, Chad Durbin from Arizona I think. signed So Taguchi to a 1 year deal. He was on St. Louis. We lost Aaron Rowand to San Fran. the muts got johnny estrada and ryan church but lost paul lo dickhead and lastings asshole. im not concerned with the others cuz they suck...as do the muts.
ohh ok, yea you guys do look like your going to contend again this upcoming year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenArms6 View Post
Jimmy Rollins is my favorite player. Ive watched him ever since he was in the minors. Die hard Philly fan since I was little. I kno your gonna make fun of me since the Eagles suck.
I'm not that type of fan even though I hate what McNab has done to us the past years lol.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote