View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 01:16 AM   #9
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nation of the Gods and the Earths Award (best poster that’s in the NGE) –Nakhi The Solorian

I would like to give praise to the Father(Clarence 13X) for without his vision there would not be a Nation......Thank you sir your vision it still lives on thru us...

To all the people who voted for me, in particular
QOP you always got my back Ma.....(maybe in another lifetime you could have been my reflection...)

Sunny Winters for keeping me grounded on alot of days when I was wildin out mentally some of those threads you started were just what I needed for stability and even the ones where you would get others vexed over the truth........

and to
Samurai 7 Assassin(if you can see this)...even though you are not on this board anymore thanks for all the late nite builds....

Pope of the Vatican Award ( most respected Vatican member) Nakhi The Solorian

thanks for all the people who voted for me in this catagory.....

again QOP thanks for having my back....

and if you have not checked my music thread
YOU ARE SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wake the hell up you dummies there are soooooo many treats in there it aint funny no more

click the sig if you vatican status

Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 01-03-2008 at 01:21 AM.